Grail Vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins

carver9
And it begins. Anyways, the energy that Sentry was dishing out, I would probably put that above Grail beams. Don't think she is powerful enough to stop Hulk.

carver9
She also gets the Wolverine treatment. I'm sure people are going to say that WWH will not be able to grab her. Yes the hell he will be able to grip her since we have Kalibak doing just that...

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/grail-vs-kalibak-1.jpg

The only difference is, WWH will be pounding her head in.

DarkSaint85
Kalibak is slow?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Grail, slightly superior strength and leagues above Hulk in speed.

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Grail, slightly superior strength and leagues above Hulk in speed.

Lol.

Insane Titan
Grail wins.

WWH never outright beat anyone impressive.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Kalibak is slow?

Oh course not. He routinely tags superman. So hes def a lightspeedster.

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Grail wins.

WWH never outright beat anyone impressive.

Wait. He beat a like 20 some odd Xmen (low to high meta) the F4 ( low to high meta) , Strange (jobbed to shit) Black Bolt (skrull) um the best armor Iron Man could fathom (high meta) ...oh umm Sentry. Yea i forgot hes universal.

DarkSaint85
But then, when he beat IM, he was literally helped by plot lol. He was lucky IM had been sabotaged.

Edit: I've just not seen Kalibak in new 52, really. So not sure how him tagging Grail is the same as WWH tagging Wolverine lol.

TheHulk
But then, when he beat IM, he was literally helped by plot lol. He was lucky IM had been sabotaged. You keep forgetting DS....WWH held back.........he held back his strength, he held back from killing IM and the rest and more importantly...........because he almost got beat by IM, he held back Carver's heart attack by pulling a clutch win in the end only WWH could pull off shifty

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Oh course not. He routinely tags superman. So hes def a lightspeedster.

Wait. He beat a like 20 some odd Xmen (low to high meta) the F4 ( low to high meta) , Strange (jobbed to shit) Black Bolt (skrull) um the best armor Iron Man could fathom (high meta) ...oh umm Sentry. Yea i forgot hes universal. laughing out loud

TBH he didn't even put Sentry down convincingly even after Sentry gave him 7 free shots.

Just think what someone like Superman in Huls position would do with them free shots.

DarkSaint85
I'm sure we've all seen this:

http://pm1.narvii.com/5794/d828b04a89a3f2d74c562b086bea824091d500ac_hq.jpg

So she's faster than GoW WW without her bracers.

And we all know how fast WW is WITH her bracers.

Adam Grimes
Where can I read more about Grail? Like, specific arcs.

DarkSaint85
Lol there's only one arc. Justice League...45 onwards, maybe?

Board Walker
Grail is a solid tier above world breaker hulk, wwh is stomped immediately via snapping his neck.

Neck snap is wwh's biggest exportable weakness

Philosophía
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Where can I read more about Grail? Like, specific arcs. First appearance: DC Bombshells #1.

Read Justice League #51-60 for the rest of the story, though she doesn't appear in all issues.

Sin I AM
laughing out loud

TBH he didn't even put Sentry down convincingly even after Sentry gave him 7 free shots.

Just think what someone like Superman in Huls position would do with them free shots.

Sentry was holding back.

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Where can I read more about Grail? Like, specific arcs.

Great concept...shitty execution. U should just basr your opinion off scans like everyone else does

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Sentry was holding back.

Great concept...shitty execution. U should just basr your opinion off scans like everyone else does yet it's the only time he's fully unleashed his power.

Damborgson
Grail chops off his head.

Sin I AM
yet it's the only time he's fully unleashed his power.

Tbh i sometimes disregard whole arcs like that

Adam Grimes

-K-M-
Random question did they even address Grails "appearance" in Vibe? I can't recall anyone else making a mention of it or how about they captured her.

xJLxKing
Grail beheads WWH

carver9
Hulk stomps.

Zack M
Grail is a tier above Hulk.

carver9
Lol...no she isn't.

Zack M
Sorry, I meant two tiers.

TheHulk
Honestly, what is Grail all about? I only know her as the daughter of Darkseid. What's her backstory? How powerful is she?

Board Walker
Originally posted by Zack M
Grail is a tier above Hulk.

Yes, she is high Trans tier at minimum.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TheHulk
Honestly, what is Grail all about? I only know her as the daughter of Darkseid. What's her backstory? How powerful is she?

Here you go:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/thevivas/blog/grail-respect-thread/131123/

TheHulk
Here you go:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/thevivas/blog/grail-respect-thread/131123/ Thank you my old frenemy smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.