What if Filoni died during the making of TCW?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

YousufKhan1212
Credit goes to Darth Thor for this idea.

What if Filoni died sometime before Maul came back in TCW S4 and all his ideas for Maul died along with him?

Kurk
Well I thought Filoni was doing a pretty good job with TCW overall. The best scenario would've been if he died right after the series ended.

ares834
Where did the Filoni hate come from? Is it really just because Maul went out like a chump?

Honestly, Rebels was the first time I ever found Maul remotely interesting as character.

toplel
lul^

YousufKhan1212
Originally posted by ares834
Where did the Filoni hate come from? Is it really just because Maul went out like a chump?

Honestly, Rebels was the first time I ever found Maul remotely interesting as character.

People have been hating Filoni for a long time... Not just because of what how he used Maul. People have criticised him for the continuity issues.

thesithmaster
TCW would probably have been better.
Maul would have still been brought back, and handled better.

Darth Thor
Maul, Grievous, Continuity, and overall just playing favourites way too much.

Zenwolf
What's wrong with continuity in the Canon?

TheNuisanceBird
Then Jensaurai would be having satanic rituals doing the chicken dance along with Evan's racecar impression.

MythLord
> assuming that fat bastard can get off a chair
> let alone dance
> lol

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Zenwolf
What's wrong with continuity in the Canon?

Contradicting the micro series for no reason. And even unnecessarily contradicting events in Legends. Like killing Adi Gallia again and nerfing Grievous who was introduced in the micro series as a bad ass Jedi killer.

YousufKhan1212
Bump.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Contradicting the micro series for no reason. And even unnecessarily contradicting events in Legends. Like killing Adi Gallia again and nerfing Grievous who was introduced in the micro series as a bad ass Jedi killer.

Oh I forgot to respond to this, but I mean DT. Given that TCW isn't C-canon and is basically it's own timeline(T-Canon), it's not really contradicting anything. It would be if it was in C-canon just like everything else, they could have easily put this under C-canon as well, but it's not.

Sure it's technically Legends, but it's not C-canon Legends. Looking at it this way, it makes things a hell of a lot better to understand and nowhere near as confusing. Before saying about the supplement book material, simple...go with S-canon IE: Take what is needed and dismiss the rest.

Example, the Clone Assassins that appear within the RoTS Video Game are C-canon along with its source, yet appear within CW CG another C-canon source, which also has T-canon material in it(Example Ahsoka), so you ignore any T-canon material within that book and vice versa.

This makes things a hell of a lot easier to understand and fit together. Probably not perfect, but it's better than trying to fit a square into a round hole.

Darth Thor
No idea why I was arguing that. Was mostly Lucas decision to contradict C-Canon anyway.

Filoni is a good creative Imo.

I just felt he played favourites in Rebels.

But he treated both Maul and Ahsoka well and fairly in TCW finale Imo. And in his commentary of the fight basically (and finally) clarified why Maul lost to Kanan without addressing it directly.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Darth Thor
No idea why I was arguing that. Was mostly Lucas decision to contradict C-Canon anyway.

Filoni is a good creative Imo.

I just felt he played favourites in Rebels.

But he treated both Maul and Ahsoka well and fairly in TCW finale Imo. And in his commentary of the fight basically (and finally) clarified why Maul lost to Kanan without addressing it directly.

Oh no doubt he played favorites in both yes.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by ares834
Where did the Filoni hate come from?
From all his writing being shit post tcw season 5 and a few select moments of rebels?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.