how many people has superman killed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ghostman
whats the man of steels body count?

no androids/robots

just to make it more fun, indirect kills count as well.

riv6672
There's this feel good moment, from the New52.

http://media.comicbook.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/IMG_6207.png
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/square_small/9/99801/3289424-superman+dr+light.png
http://blog-imgs-61.fc2.com/a/m/e/amehou/20130817_05.jpg

Photon-2
Nearly 1 trillion .

krisblaze
Not enough.

Mindset
Originally posted by krisblaze
Not enough. It's never enough, my friend.

Never.

riv6672
^^^Huh.

The scans i posted are an example of why i dislike(d) DCnu Superman so much.
That is not what Superman's about.
Its like today's writers were the 'blood lust to the death' kids i avoided posting with 10 years ago on various sites.

Which actually might be the case.

-Pr-
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Huh.

Its like today's writers were the 'blood lust to the death' kids i avoided posting with 10 years ago on various sites.

Superman wasn't in his right mind when he killed Doctor Light, so not sure I'm getting what your point is.

riv6672
^^^that waaay too many ppl reacted to that scene with "**** yeah, boyee! Thats how Supes should handle his business on the regular!" for my liking.

Stepping off my soapbox, and outta this thread now.

-Pr-
^^^that waaay too many ppl reacted to that scene with "**** yeah, boyee! Thats how Supes should handle his business on the regular!" for my liking.

Stepping off my soapbox, and outta this thread now.

Oh that. Yeah, that's weird.

SquallX
^^^Huh.

Then you need to go back and you're research on the original character. The original Superman was an ******* that would beat the shit out of thugs and villains.

I never get this high moral we readers get into if a character decides to kill. The only time we cries and say that's not Superman is when he kills humans. We never care when he kills sentients beings. When he killed DD we were like **** ya he did it. When he killed Imperiex, again we cheered. When he trapped DD in that infinite loop, we cheered again, when he trapped Darkseid in the Source Wall, something that was worst then death, we cheered once more.

But god forbids he kill a human, then that's not Superman.

-Pr-
Originally posted by SquallX
Then you need to go back and you're research on the original character. The original Superman was an ******* that would beat the shit out of thugs and villains.

I never get this high moral we readers get into if a character decides to kill. The only time we cries and say that's not Superman is when he kills humans. We never care when he kills sentients beings. When he killed DD we were like **** ya he did it. When he killed Imperiex, again we cheered. When he trapped DD in that infinite loop, we cheered again, when he trapped Darkseid in the Source Wall, something that was worst then death, we cheered once more.

But god forbids he kill a human, then that's not Superman.

I don't think that's what he was talking about, tbh.

cdtm
No idea into the New 52, but looking only at intentional deaths, post crisis there's obviously this:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1a/Superman_Phantom_Zone_execution.jpg

Magnon
Originally posted by cdtm
No idea into the New 52, but looking only at intentional deaths, post crisis there's obviously this:
Yeah. However, that was a legal execution (literally) so it wasn't that bad, morally speaking. It was a death sentence carried out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.