What if Vegeta wish came true???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
What if Vegeta was able to get wish before the dragon died on planet Namek for true immortality. How much of a difference would it had made starting from the point.

cdtm
Would probably mess up zenkai boosting and training (How do you get stronger if you can never tax yourself?)

Zack Fair
I'm sure he could exploit it. He can still get roughed up and beut up. He just won't die, no?

Damborgson
Well if it's like Zamasus...hm.

He'd have beaten Frieza eventually I guess but geez, Frieza would have ripped arms and legs of for a while. Then dusted his body. I don't know the limits of the immortality wish. And I think Zamasu used the super dragon balls.

Kento
Originally posted by Damborgson
I don't know the limits of the immortality wish. Just go watch the Garlic Jr Saga to see that.

Vegeta would get so much more powerful with zenkai boosts. And Freeza would just destroy the planet, and everyone on it, and leave Vegeta floating in space as Freeza leaves

Dark-Kenshin
Frieza eventually destroys the planet out of frustration, but since Vegeta can't die anyway, Vegeta . . . eventually.

Flyattractor
He would eventually get bored.

cdtm
Vegeta should wish to be in a better anime.

Wonder what his Stand would be like.

carver9
Dragonball Super is currently ranked the #1 Anime in its country. Vegeta needs to be left right where he is at. Also, is everyone aware of Sony buying DBS?

Ridley_Prime
laughing out loud

And what? Was aware of Sony buying Funimation, but not Dragon Ball as a whole.

Ridley_Prime
Also, Vegeta should really wish for Brian Drummond to voice him again. That's all he really needs to do for all to be right with the world... But too bad it's Sunday, those buildings would have been filled up tomorrow.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by cdtm
Would probably mess up zenkai boosting and training (How do you get stronger if you can never tax yourself?)

This. It's the reason why Future Zamasu was the one chosen to become immortal, rather than Goku Black himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.