Worst Rebels Character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Of the main crew, who is the worst, IYO?

Zenwolf
No Chopper option?

|King Joker|
The only ones I actually like are Kanan and Hera. The rest are terrible, each to varying degrees. I'd say Ezra is the worst since there was some potential before it was ruined.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Zenwolf
No Chopper option? He's barely relevant and doesn't really have a "character" per se, tbh. I wanted to stick to the fleshed out individuals who are important to the plot.

cs_zoltan
Hera is good, rest I don't give a shit about, Ezra is an annoying litte c-unt.

darthbane77
Sabine is the worst, by far. Artsy wannabe pos Mano wannabe needs to get beheaded and dragged around Lothal by her entrails.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by darthbane77
Sabine is the worst, by far. Artsy wannabe pos Mano wannabe needs to get beheaded and dragged around Lothal by her entrails.

Azronger
Ezra is the worst

|King Joker|
I think Kanan and Hera are relatively liked by most people. It's the other three that really screw things up.

ares834
Sabine. Easily.

Originally posted by Zenwolf
No Chopper option?

https://media.giphy.com/media/RA8gXeMaTqXIc/giphy.gif

Emperordmb
Ezra easily, he goes from being a whiny little shit to a smug self-righteous douche.

|King Joker|
The fact that she of all people has the darksaber is really, really annoying.

Rockydonovang
sabine, though this may change

|King Joker|
why does sabine only have 2 votes when 4 people in this thread thinks she's the worst

vote, mother****ers

thesithmaster
I'm gonna say Sabine because I hate how she has the Darksaber- she doesn't have the right to wield it. Only very good fighters have wielded it before. Sabine killing Stormtroopers doesn't make her a good fighter.
And Kanan isn't bad. But Ezra is somewhat annoying.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by thesithmaster
Sabine killing Stormtroopers doesn't make her a good fighter.
TBF she did defeat Gar Saxon, who was the leader of the Mandalorian Supercommandos under Darth Maul.

YousufKhan1212
I haven't been catching up with Rebels and I don't give a shit about most of the characters, but space Aladdin is my least favourite, and I don't have any favourites.

Total Warrior
Rebels Maul. Or Ezra

thesithmaster
Originally posted by Emperordmb
TBF she did defeat Gar Saxon, who was the leader of the Mandalorian Supercommandos under Darth Maul.

Yeah, I forgot. Though all the Rebels Mandalorians are pathetic.
Still, defeating Saxon doesn't make her worthy of wielding the saber, because that's basically her only feat. Pre Vizsla and Maul were much better. And, per Sabine's mother, you need to defeat the previous wielder of the saber in combat. Sabine stole it. She has no right to it.

TenebrousWay
Ezra by far. Sabine is a bit annoying as well but she's a blatant attempt to relate with the audience, so it's expected.

Kurk

|King Joker|
Who voted for Hera lol

Zenwolf
Eh out of this list, yeah Sabine for the reasons noted.

Hera sometimes gets to me, cause at times I feel like she comes off as a know it all, but that's not as frequent.

The rest are...eh ok, but I wouldn't write anything home about.

JKBart
Tbh I like them all, they all make sense and are legit as far as creation goes, of course for the cartoon level. It's the varying shit happening in plot that throws me off from Rebels, protags are k

darthbane77
Yeah, I forgot. Though all the Rebels Mandalorians are pathetic.
Still, defeating Saxon doesn't make her worthy of wielding the saber, because that's basically her only feat. Pre Vizsla and Maul were much better. And, per Sabine's mother, you need to defeat the previous wielder of the saber in combat. Sabine stole it. She has no right to it. They could of made Maul even more shit and had Sabine kill Maul for the Dark Saber, lmao.

deathslash
Ezra was too whiny in the past and is far too cocky now. Wish he'd hurry up and lose a hand already. Least favorite for sure.

Zeb is Disney's blatant attempt at making a chewie stand in. He has no real personality IMO and is just there for the muscle that he represents.

Sabine has an ok personality, but I do not like the thought of an artsy mandalorian. Wish she was more of a warrior. With that said, mandalorians as they are now are pathetic, so I suppose that it's to be expected.

I'm ok with Hera and Kanan is all right.

Best Rebels character is Lando by far.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by |King Joker|
He's barely relevant and doesn't really have a "character" per se, tbh. I wanted to stick to the fleshed out individuals who are important to the plot. brutal. sad

Originally posted by JKBart
Tbh I like them all, they all make sense and are legit as far as creation goes, of course for the cartoon level. It's the varying shit happening in plot that throws me off from Rebels, protags are k I'm with Bart on this one. sad

DarthAnt66
I dislike them all besides Kanan.

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

I don't dislike Hera, I'm just apathetic to her.

thesithmaster
Originally posted by darthbane77
They could of made Maul even more shit and had Sabine kill Maul for the Dark Saber, lmao.

Actually, I don't put it beyond the new writers to do that. They made Maul nearly lose to a Padawan, and a writer even said "Didn't Maul lose to that Jedi Master and Padawan?" Yeah. Those two guys were Jinn and Kenobi. The writer treated them like some random Jedi that defeated Maul. No one that writes new canon respects Maul.

Darth Thor
^ To be fair Jeremy Barlow did. And SOD Maul is still considered Peak Maul. (By everyone except Rocky).

RHaggis
Ezra is the worst by miles. The others are uninteresting for the most part, though they have their moments - Zeb with Kallus and Sabine with some of the Mando stuff. Honestly, though they only one I consistently like and enjoy is Kanan.

Kurk
No one else thinks that Kanan acts like some wise old arrogant jedi just because he's blind now?

thesithmaster
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ To be fair Jeremy Barlow did. And SOD Maul is still considered Peak Maul. (By everyone except Rocky).

Yeah. Barlow was the only one who respected Maul. No one else gave a shit.
And yeah, SOD Maul is peak Maul. Kbro is just twisting around quotes from Filoni to prove Rebels Maul is peak Maul so he can have Ben, Vader and Ahsoka above this ROTS Kenobi+ level guy.

darthbane77
Actually, I don't put it beyond the new writers to do that. They made Maul nearly lose to a Padawan, and a writer even said "Didn't Maul lose to that Jedi Master and Padawan?" Yeah. Those two guys were Jinn and Kenobi. The writer treated them like some random Jedi that defeated Maul. No one that writes new canon respects Maul. Yeah, I agree, I would not have been at all surprised if they'd decided to make Sabine kill Maul.

deathslash
Originally posted by RHaggis
Ezra is the worst by miles. The others are uninteresting for the most part, though they have their moments - Zeb with Kallus and Sabine with some of the Mando stuff. Honestly, though they only one I consistently like and enjoy is Kanan. nice sanguinius sig.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.