Herald speed Challenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Which Herald Can come in the room and sit down and have a casual conversation with these two while this is going on. Exclude any other Flashes or Zooms.

https://i.stack.imgur.com/m44md.jpg

Damborgson
Hmm...maybe Supergirl?

Surtur
Who drinks water with a hamburger? Frickin aliens.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Hmm...maybe Supergirl?

No one from Marvel?

JBL
Gladiator, Hyperion, Supreme,Zenith, Gladiators son, Hermes, mercury, runner and every character from DBZ in their sleep.

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9
No one from Marvel?

Gladiator maybe? Like from that whole thing he had in his first few appearances where Thor needed to be sped up to keep up with him or something.

God I've slacked hard on my comic book reading. ****ing college education.

"Id"
Which Herald Can come in the room and sit down and have a casual conversation with these two while this is going on. Exclude any other Flashes or Zooms.

https://i.stack.imgur.com/m44md.jpg
This is not a real challenge. Fairly tame considering what they can really pull off. Anyone with hypersonic speed could replicate or keep up with the duo.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Supergirl, Mon-El, Gladiator from the future (the one who fought a superfast Thor), that's all from anima/mange and comics I can think of right now.

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Supergirl, Mon-El, Gladiator from the future (the one who fought a superfast Thor), that's all from anima/mange and comics I can think of right now.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

You had to add the anime huh? I swear I know you.

Prof. T.C McAbe
laughing out loud laughing out loud

You had to add the anime huh? I swear I know you.

Carver, instead of pretending to know the future you should go to the anime forum and post the link to the interview. You know the thread you fled because of claims you cannot prove. I try to see the best in you, so take the chance and don't disappoint me.... again.

carver9
Carver, instead of pretending to know the future you should go to the anime forum and post the link to the interview. You know the thread you fled because of claims you cannot prove. I try to see the best in you, so take the chance and don't disappoint me.... again.

It's not me knowing the future, it's me telling you that I see who's the last poster in a thread (by looking to the left of the page before entering a thread) and I see that you were the last to post in this thread. Before entering it, if I made the thread you are going to bring up sly comments about either Goku or Hulk.

Prof. T.C McAbe
It's not me knowing the future, it's me telling you that I see who's the last poster in a thread (by looking to the left of the page before entering a thread) and I see that you were the last to post in this thread. Before entering it, if I made the thread you are going to bring up sly comments about either Goku or Hulk.
Since I never mentioned Hulk nor Goku, you were wrong, so you know nothing Jon Carver Snow.
However, everyone knows what you will post after reading 5 posts from you in their lifetime. wink
And now please, for once in your life, don't be a hypocrite and post the link in the other thread. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f104/t644483.html
I really want to read this interview out of curiosity.
KKthxbye

Photon-2
Black Flash , Black Racer , Eobard , John Fox , Hal Jordan , Supergirl , Wonder Woman , Runner , Makkari , Takion , Goku , God Speed , DC Hermes etc...

carver9
Since I never mentioned Hulk nor Goku, you were wrong, so you know nothing Jon Carver Snow.
However, everyone knows what you will post after reading 5 posts from you in their lifetime. wink
And now please, for once in your life, don't be a hypocrite and post the link in the other thread. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f104/t644483.html
I really want to read this interview out of curiosity.
KKthxbye

I don't see your post. Glad you've started posting again. I miss crushing your soul. I'll post the interview later and stop saying I am running.

carver9
Originally posted by Photon-2
Black Flash , Black Racer , Eobard , John Fox , Hal Jordan , Supergirl , Wonder Woman , Runner , Makkari , Takion , KID Goku , God Speed , DC Hermes etc...

Small correction. Like the list though.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I don't see your post. Glad you've started posting again. I miss crushing your soul. I'll post the interview later and stop saying I am running. You don't see it? Stop with those lies. Crush my soul? laughing out loud sure Quan Jr.
I hope i dont have to wait till eternitylike all others here whome you promised something...

carver9
You don't see it? Stop with those lies. Crush my soul? laughing out loud sure Quan Jr.
I hope i dont have to wait till eternitylike all others here whome you promised something...

Did not mean to say I DON'T see it, meant to say I didn't see it. Yes, crush you.

leonidas
using speed and not time manipulation? in marvel glads (future version) could do it i think. shaman nate could likely pull it off, but that would be more time manipulation. ss MIGHT be able to, but there's really no proof. with time manip he could. plutonian maybe? no marvel speedster has a feat like that. speed is simply treated differently in the 2 universes. /shrug

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by leonidas
using speed and not time manipulation? in marvel glads (future version) could do it i think. shaman nate could likely pull it off, but that would be more time manipulation. ss MIGHT be able to, but there's really no proof. with time manip he could. plutonian maybe? no marvel speedster has a feat like that. speed is simply treated differently in the 2 universes. /shrug

I was also thinking that anyone who can stop or slow down time will be able to pull this off, pure speed is more difficult, even in DC, sans Flashes and the S-Family. Someone with the time gem could do it too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.