OWAW Superman vs Molecule Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
1. Sun dipped

2.non sundipped but still all out

Vs

The weakened Molecule Man from Dark Avengers

How does each fight go?

Photon-2
Originally posted by Insane Titan
1. Sun dipped

2.non sundipped but still all out

Vs

The weakened Molecule Man from Dark Avengers

How does each fight go?

OWAW Supo could fight with Imperiex . Could resist .

But his still loses .

carver9
Lol...MM blows him up from the inside out. Easy win.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...MM blows him up from the inside out. Easy win.

This.

Even the weakened Molecule Man from his first appearance could do that by destroying the sunlight.

I don't who is this "weakened molecule man from Dark Avengers", this fictional battleboard character never appeared in the comics.

I guess that the OP is insanely speaking about the full powered Molecule Man from Dark Avengers.

Insane Titan
Any real posters wish too comment and not the bias troll ones.

Damborgson
Jesus lol.

Anyways yeah, he should get blown up.

RealityWarper

Are you talking to yourself ?

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Jesus lol.

Anyways yeah, he should get blown up.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Rao Kal El

Tbh I have never seen Sentry's hide or body to be as resistant as Superman's body.

For all I remember Sentry's body has been destroyed or compromised several times and relatively speaking a lot of times based on his short publication in comics compared with Superman.

I don't remember Superman's body being as fragile as Sentry's.

Also IIRC Superman has outright resisted reality warping powers from Emperor Joker although I will see this more as an outlier or a high end feat for Superman but also we are talking about high end feat for Sentry.

Those are my two cents my friend. I am not sure. I will think as most likely not as Superman's hide is way more resistant than Sentry's, but I am in no position or mood to debate. But anyone is welcomed to think otherwise.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
But anyone is welcomed to think otherwise.

Guess who do. Happy Dance

Damborgson
Tbh I have never seen Sentry's hide or body to be as resistant as Superman's body.

For all I remember Sentry's body has been destroyed or compromised several times and relatively speaking a lot of times based on his short publication in comics compared with Superman.

I don't remember Superman's body being as fragile as Sentry's.

Also IIRC Superman has outright resisted reality warping powers from Emperor Joker although I will see this more as an outlier or a high end feat for Superman but also we are talking about high end feat for Sentry.

Those are my two cents my friend. I am not sure. I will think as most likely not as Superman's hide is way more resistant than Sentry's, but I am in no position or mood to debate. But anyone is welcomed to think otherwise.

Superman has a plethora of feats to call on, but can he resist getting his organs detonated from the inside? Probably not. And it clearly doesn't take emperor Joker and above to hurt him.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Guess who do. Happy Dance

I know my friend stick out tongue

Originally posted by Damborgson
Superman has a plethora of feats to call on, but can he resist getting his organs detonated from the inside? Probably not. And it clearly doesn't take emperor Joker and above to hurt him.

He has actually outright tanked molecular manipulation and even magical transmutation.

Not really going to debate you my friend, but really you can't compare Sentry's invulnerability to Superman's invulnerability and I think Abhi or Philo will take you on that.

Damborgson
I know my friend stick out tongue

He has actually outright tanked molecular manipulation and even magical transmutation.

Not really going to debate you my friend, but really you can't compare Sentry's invulnerability to Superman's invulnerability and I think Abhi or Philo will take you on that.

From someone who's main schtick is molecule manipulation?

No but there's more than one way to skin a cat. A branch growing inside his brain and lungs transmuted into water should get it done.

Dont sell yourself short my friend biensalsa. thumb up you're equally knowledgeable about big blue. And I don't think I've ever seen you whack it to your own ego like Abhi. laughing out loud

Adam Grimes
MM wins unless Superman gets a one-off matter manipulation power.

h1a8
People are forgetting Superman's speed. Remember the diner scene?
Superman can literally one shot Owen while he is frozen in time.

Sundipped Superman is spite.

abhilegend
So powerful.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Avengers_216-17.jpg
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/Avengers_216-18.jpg

JBL
MM in a flat out rape STOMP. Pure spite.

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
MM in a flat out rape STOMP. Pure spite.

Originally posted by h1a8
People are forgetting Superman's speed. Remember the diner scene?
Superman can literally one shot Owen while he is frozen in time.

Sundipped Superman is spite.

JBL
The speed excuse is getting old.

Insane Titan
Are you talking to yourself ? To you , the kid who thinks Sentry is second to only TOAA.

TheHulkster
MM easily.

Prof. T.C McAbe

1. Superman
2. Superman
MM was weakened and all who think that Sentry is on MMs level is delusional. At least partially.

A human who is resistant to Xaviers tp power would beat the shit out of him, this doesn't mean that he is as powerful as Xavier, it means he is a weakness for this char.
Same might be true for Sentry and MM. But the hypocrisy goes further, we know the exact power level of Sentry and how much it takes to kill him physically. WWH stalemated him and Thor killed him with a physical blow. So Sentry might be resitant to matter manip but not as resistant to physical damage. People argue that his mental state is unstable and so those are low feats, guess whose mental state is also unstable and was so during the DA arc? MM. He is as mentally feeble as Sentry, even more so and so his powers fluctuate.
If someone wants to prove that Sentry is outright more powerful than MM at his best, show me a feat that is comparable to warping the Multiverse pls.

So yes, the mentally weakned MM will be blitzes, as OWAW Supes didn't hesitate and went for the kill. MM is still only human and won't tank it. If MM would have the first shot Supes would resist it in the state MM was in. From a full power MM? Only if he really is protected by the presence.

JBL
Any real posters wish too comment and not the bias troll ones. So you make a thread about superman vs someone. Then when people say that superman loses, you call them bias trolls and want posters you call real to post and say superman wins revealing your intentions from the start. WOW! Just, WOW!

Insane Titan
Originally posted by JBL
So you make a thread about superman vs someone. Then when people say that superman loses, you call them bias trolls and want posters you call real to post and say superman wins revealing your intentions from the start. WOW! Just, WOW! yeah when the first 2 ppl who comment are the most bias trolls on here along with you.

One poster trolls the ownage looking for superman feats to lowball and the other thinks Sentry is second to only the TOAA laughing out loud so yeah my comment is 100% legit.

So why don't you get upset about it more f*ggot.

RealityWarper
May I comment like I was a Prof, Prof ?

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
1. Superman
2. Superman

I disagree.

The weakened MM whom put the shit out of the Avengers in Avengers #259 would destroy Superman and at this time he just stopped to believe that he needed his Wood Wand and still believed that he couldn't affect organic molecules...

That's wrong.

MM wasn't weakened or depowered.

The only condition for MM to be weakened / depowered is for him to believe that his powers doesn't work and that there is things that he cannot do, which always directly specified on panel.

Here that was the opposite, Owen proved that he recovered the lack of beliefs in his powers that he had when he was incarcerated into the Raft, at this time he thought that he couldn't affect genetic material and was lacking imagination when using his powers... That was clearly not the case in Dark Avengers thus...

Molecule Man was at full power, that's an evidence.

That's true in that specific case however we know the case for Sentry Vs Molecule Man was different.

"might be"

You aren't sure ?

Please back-up your claim with evidence.

Wrong

False premise.

While Sentry was weakened by his Agoraphobia which he suffered during 29 hours and ultimately made him lose the control of his powers against Green Scar.

Sentry was begging Thor to kill him and turned off his durability to allow him to do it.

Wrong.

Sentry beat Molecule Man on panel with similar powers of reality warping / molecule manipulation.

If you had check the symptoms of Agoraphobia and Generalized Anxiety Disorder along with Sentry's power-set you should have understand how the character work instead of making this pointless rant.

Misconception.

Molecule Man's powers only fluctuate according to his beliefs into them.

His mental state doesn't matter if it doesn't affect directly Molecule Man's beliefs in his powers and Molecule Man was extremely confident in everything he could accomplish using his powers in DA.

Molecule Man was at full power in DA.

Pfffff.

Ridiculous attempt at moving the goalposts.

The fight between Molecule Man and Sentry was a direct confrontation of their powers of molecule manipulation / reality warping and Sentry was the winner. That's enough to say who's stronger between both.

Any version of MM will stomp Superman.

Prof. T.C McAbe
^Since your opinion is disregarded as blind fanboyism I won't bother to quote but ask you just a simple question. Can Sentry warp the multiverse like MM did?

RealityWarper
^Since your opinion is disregarded as blind fanboyism

So giving you the context of your own claims is blind fanboyism ?

You wilfully ignore everything that has been established by Marvel about the Sentry and I am the blind fanboy,right ?

Care to elaborate "like MM did" ?

Prof. T.C McAbe
So giving you the context of your own claims is blind fanboyism ?

You wilfully ignore everything that has been established by Marvel about the Sentry and I am the blind fanboy,right ?

Care to elaborate "like MM did" ?

No, interpreting the comic like you do. Though I understand why you have your opinion, I disagree not because you are the only one I have seen here who has such an opinion but because you dismiss all showings of Sentry you don't like in favour of a flawed one.

His fight against Beyonder or his powers being used by Doom to create his Universe and fight the Beyonders.

RealityWarper
No, interpreting the comic like you do.

I'm not interpreting the comic. That's the point.

On the other hand this "weakened MM" is a completely made-up stuff.

I pointed out SEVERAL TIMES that Osborn asked Quasimodo to make several reports on superhumans for him and in those files there is both Molecule Man and Sentry.

I pointed out that in the MM file, Quasimodo explain (what I've already said above) that there is several assessments to MM powers being lowered because of his beliefs in his abilities that I've already mentioned AND why MM got rid of those negative beliefs on his abilities because he proves many times ON PANEL and in DARK AVENGERS that HE GOT RID OF HIS LIMITATIONS.

Where am I dismissing anything ?

I'm saying that there is context behind those showings and that if the context isn't the same they can't be applied.

Sentry would destroy Beyonder easily.

What ?

Are you speaking about Battleworld ?

Prof. T.C McAbe
I'm not interpreting the comic. That's the point.

On the other hand this "weakened MM" is a completely made-up stuff.

I pointed out SEVERAL TIMES that Osborn asked Quasimodo to make several reports on superhumans for him and in those files there is both Molecule Man and Sentry.

I pointed out that in the MM file, Quasimodo explain (what I've already said above) that there is several assessments to MM powers being lowered because of his beliefs in his abilities that I've already mentioned AND why MM got rid of those negative beliefs on his abilities because he proves many times ON PANEL and in DARK AVENGERS that HE GOT RID OF HIS LIMITATIONS.

Where am I dismissing anything ?

I'm saying that there is context behind those showings and that if the context isn't the same they can't be applied.

Sentry would destroy Beyonder easily.

What ?

Are you speaking about Battleworld ?

facepalm

Ok, I got it, your opinion cannot be changed. I accept that you have this weird opinion but please don't expect me to have the same. I prefer to make my own, based on the feats I see and not your interpretation.

RealityWarper
facepalm

Ok, I got it, your opinion cannot be changed.

My opinion is changed by evidence.

You failed to recognize evidence.

I have probably the same feeling that you have when facing a student adamant to his position whatever the proofs you have presented to him.

I'm not interpreting.

You are free to have your opinion.

Prof. T.C McAbe
My opinion is changed by evidence.

You failed to recognize evidence.

I have probably the same feeling that you have when facing a student adamant to his position whatever the proofs you have presented to him.

I'm not interpreting.

You are free to have your opinion.
I saw your "evidence" which is nothing more than an interpretation and deemed it insufficient and flawed. But I agree to disagree as it would be pointless to pursue this any further and waste our time. I would be curious though to see if there is anyone who agrees on your stance of Sentry being above the likes of a full power Beyonder etc.

RealityWarper
I saw your "evidence" which is nothing more than an interpretation and deemed it insufficient and flawed.

In what it's flawed ?

Do you care to elaborate this time ?

It seems it does.

I know, Argumentum Ad Populum is the most used logical fallacy on battle forums.

Prof. T.C McAbe
In what it's flawed ?

Do you care to elaborate this time ?

It seems it does.

I know, Argumentum Ad Populum is the most used logical fallacy on battle forums.
Argumentum ad populum doesn't applies here btw.

RealityWarper
Argumentum ad populum doesn't applies here btw.

You was implying it.

Prof. T.C McAbe
You was implying it.

You understood it wrong then.

RealityWarper
You understood it wrong then.

So you aren't implying that I am wrong because nobody (or at least not the majority on this forum) agree with me ?

Prof. T.C McAbe
So you aren't implying that I am wrong because nobody (or at least not the majority on this forum) agree with me ?

As said you understood it wrong, which means my intentions and my words. Till now you should know that my stance on comic debates is "there is no right or wrong, just a bunch of opinions and in the end they don't matter". I also have enough opinions that are shared by few or none (I don't even know tbh). That's why I said, even if I think that your opinion is wrong it doesn't matter because it is your opinion and with this I am fine. I am rather curious if other people share it, nothing more, nothing less. If everyone agrees with me it doesn't mean that I am right and your are wrong, or vice versa, as in my opinion your are wrong anyway, hence I don't really need the opinions of others to proof that you are wrong and that I am right. So yes, I think your opinion is weird and I am genuinely curious to see if other people share it but no I don't need the people to think that you are wrong. I hope that clears it up.

RealityWarper
As said you understood it wrong, which means my intentions and my words. Till now you should know that my stance on comic debates is "there is no right or wrong, just a bunch of opinions and in the end they don't matter". I also have enough opinions that are shared by few or none (I don't even know tbh). That's why I said, even if I think that your opinion is wrong it doesn't matter because it is your opinion and with this I am fine. I am rather curious if other people share it, nothing more, nothing less. If everyone agrees with me it doesn't mean that I am right and your are wrong, or vice versa, as in my opinion your are wrong anyway, hence I don't really need the opinions of others to proof that you are wrong and that I am right. So yes, I think your opinion is weird and I am genuinely curious to see if other people share it but no I don't need the people to think that you are wrong. I hope that clears it up.

That clears it up.

JBL
yeah when the first 2 ppl who comment are the most bias trolls on here along with you.

One poster trolls the ownage looking for superman feats to lowball and the other thinks Sentry is second to only the TOAA laughing out loud so yeah my comment is 100% legit.

So why don't you get upset about it more f*ggot. Topical response from being butthurt. Name calling. Have a good day sir.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Topical response from being butthurt. Name calling. Have a good day sir.
Superman oneshots this wimp.

http://www.comicsrecommended.com/images/longform/secret-wars-wolvie-jump.jpg

JBL
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman oneshots this wimp.

http://www.comicsrecommended.com/images/longform/secret-wars-wolvie-jump.jpg That's what th OP wants to hear. Good job.😉. But seriously, MM stomps.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
That's what th OP wants to hear. Good job.😉. But seriously, MM stomps.
How? Superman would oneshot kill this glass cannon.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by JBL
That's what th OP wants to hear. Good job.😉. But seriously, MM stomps.

Clear as daylight.

Abhi was projecting when he said that "Sentry fanboys thinks that he is invincible and you can't argue with them".

In fact it was meant to be read like: "I am a Superman fanboy and I think that he is invincible so you can't argue with me".

On topic, Molecule Man one-shot Superman with a thought.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by JBL
Topical response from being butthurt. Name calling. Have a good day sir. you get put straight on the bullshit and yours.

Keep running.

RealityWarper
Ok now Superman has remotely a chance against Molecule Man....

This is just... INSANE ! laughing

Prof. T.C McAbe
Ok now Superman has remotely a chance against Molecule Man....

This is just... INSANE ! laughing
In a quickdraw scenario I would say Flash, Supes or anyone fast enough beats MM. You need to give him some time or shields or prep to have a chance. CA fist worked wonders, imagine what Flash, Supes or WW would do in the same instance.

RealityWarper
In a quickdraw scenario I would say Flash, Supes or anyone fast enough beats MM. You need to give him some time or shields or prep to have a chance. CA fist worked wonders, imagine what Flash, Supes or WW would do in the same instance.

Or not.

The fact that you think that they have remotely a chance against a being that powerful is ridiculous.

Molecule Man will disintegrate them and that's all.

Rage.Of.Olympus
This thread is dumb.

Molecule Man was weakened in the sense that he was mind f*cked at the notion that Sentry could overpower his molecular control but he was still quite clearly at his most minimal a reality warping cosmic cube with complete molecular control.

Superman punches him in the face, Owen rebuilds, and casually transforms the Yellow Sunlight in Clark's body into Red. Or turns him inside out.

JBL
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
This thread is dumb.

Molecule Man was weakened in the sense that he was mind f*cked at the notion that Sentry could overpower his molecular control but he was still quite clearly at his most minimal a reality warping cosmic cube with complete molecular control.

Superman punches him in the face, Owen rebuilds, and casually transforms the Yellow Sunlight in Clark's body into Red. Or turns him inside out. Next they will put superman up against Classic Beyonder and some will say he blitz or go all Owaw and one-shot the Beyonder at millions of times light speed.

cdtm

Sentry beat him by pis.

He displayed molecule manipulation powers that he NEVER used again (His narrative outright said "I'm not as skilled at controlling molecules as you", more or less.)

cdtm
This thread is dumb.

Superman punches him in the face, Owen rebuilds, and casually transforms the Yellow Sunlight in Clark's body into Red. Or turns him inside out.

There's always T-Vo, considering the era.

Dominus was a high end reality warper himself, and that was the deus-ex-machanica ghetto astral plane that allowed Superman to defeat him.

meep-meep
In terms of storyline and feats (even implied ones), I find it difficult to match these 2 up. If you badger'd me into a choice, I'd say MM. Meh.

tkitna
MM in a spite stomp.

meep-meep
By feats, yeah, I can't argue.

tkitna
Originally posted by cdtm
Sentry beat him by pis.

He displayed molecule manipulation powers that he NEVER used again (His narrative outright said "I'm not as skilled at controlling molecules as you", more or less.)

He used it as Dsentry with the sand giants.
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/64880/4985724-0979149851-49856.jpg

He also created a stone to calm the Hulk.
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/4/49974/4984897-sentrytransmutesrock.jpg

cdtm
Death Sentry doesn't count. thumb down

Early Sentry could, I guess.. Saw that more as him making a gl type energy construct for green skin.

cdtm
Anyways, Superman wins, with ease. Tarquism-Vo ftw.

Rao Kal El
Anyways, Superman wins, with ease. Tarquism-Vo ftw.

Men you see why are we called "fanboys" ? Because since we have read more Superman comics than most , we know sh1t they don't and that pisses them off.

Is like this:

Non Superman reader:
"X character can kill SM because of blah"

Superman hater (aka Marvel zombie J)
"Yeah that's right, non superman reader argument makes sense, this Kal el worshipers are the worst"

Superman reader:
"Actually non Superman reader, superman has in fact survived blah with out too much trouble, here are the scans, it actually shows that in a lot of instances that technique most likely won't work"

Non superman reader:
"Oh thanks, I wasn't aware of that CANON FACT"

Superman hater (aka Marvel Zombie B)
"That is bs, You are a fanboy, because you said Superman can't lose"

Supermn reader:
I am actually just showing the forum canon evidence that contradicts your point of view, I didn't wrote it nor publish it, it is just CANON for Superman.

Superman hater (aka Marvel Zombie L)
Wah! Wah! Wah! Wah! Wah! Wah!

Sounds familiar? laughing

JBL
Men you see why are we called "fanboys" ? Because since we have read more Superman comics than most , we know sh1t they don't and that pisses them off.

Is like this:

Non Superman reader:
"X character can kill SM because of blah"

Superman hater (aka Marvel zombie J)
"Yeah that's right, non superman reader argument makes sense, this Kal el worshipers are the worst"

Superman reader:
"Actually non Superman reader, superman has in fact survived blah with out too much trouble, here are the scans, it actually shows that in a lot of instances that technique most likely won't work"

Non superman reader:
"Oh thanks, I wasn't aware of that CANON FACT"

Superman hater (aka Marvel Zombie B)
"That is bs, You are a fanboy, because you said Superman can't lose"

Supermn reader:
I am actually just showing the forum canon evidence that contradicts your point of view, I didn't wrote it nor publish it, it is just CANON for Superman.

Superman hater (aka Marvel Zombie L)
Wah! Wah! Wah! Wah! Wah! Wah!

Sounds familiar? laughing Only a rabid superman fan would claim they have read more superman comic's than people they don't even know. The length you superclowns go to is amazing. Tell me this, what's my real name? You should know it because you know how many superman comic's we own and have read. LMAO!!

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by JBL
Only a rabid superman fan would claim they have read more superman comic's than people they don't even know. The length you superclowns go to is amazing. Tell me this, what's my real name? You should know it because you know how many superman comic's we own and have read. LMAO!!

I play you like a flute laughing out loud

Actually that statement is by your own admission, don't ask me where because I have own your @ss so many times that it will be like looking for a needle on a haystack. But IIRC you said something like you didn't read Superfag or something like that or that only read JLA or something stupid (no surprise)

And your real name is:

C0cksucker D0uchebag with writer friends.

Juntai
I play you like a flute laughing out loud

Actually that statement is by your own admission, don't ask me where because I have own your @ss so many times that it will be like looking for a needle on a haystack. But IIRC you said something like you didn't read Superfag or something like that or that only read JLA or something stupid (no surprise)

And your real name is:

C0cksucker D0uchebag with writer friends. Calm down. No need to take him so seriously. He doesn't do anything but troll threads of Superman crying about how strong he is and not really refuting anything or presenting any evidence.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Juntai
Calm down. No need to take him so seriously. He doesn't do anything but troll threads of Superman crying about how strong he is and not really refuting anything or presenting any evidence.

I will. I just like to play with him

But yes I will calm down smile

He can have the last word on this

JBL
I will. I just like to play with him

But yes I will calm down smile

He can have the last word on this Watching you two superman fans agree with each other IS the last word. You reduce yourselves to name calling trolls when you see anything other than " superman wins" ... Everyone on this sight knows your answers when in a superman vs thread. Your sniffers are so far up supes rear, that superman has to swallow his own comics in order for you to read them. I own you.

tkitna
Death Sentry doesn't count. thumb down

Same powers though. Just less restrictions. Doesn't matter, just throwing that out there.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by tkitna
Same powers though. Just less restrictions. Doesn't matter, just throwing that out there.

Exactly

h1a8
This thread is dumb.

So does Owen have the ability to reform from being completely destroyed or disintegrated or being cancelled out with counter vibrations?

If so, can you post evidence. If your evidence is strong then Superman loses as he has no way to permanently put Owen down.

h1a8
JBL, you should not be debating in any Superman thread. You are extremely bias against him and you will always argue against Superman, even when it is highly unreasonable to do so. Only trouble gets stirred when you post in a Superman thread. At least Superman fans sometimes say when Superman loses and support Marvel characters at times.

Insane Titan
JBL, you should not be debating in any Superman thread. You are extremely bias against him and you will always argue against Superman, even when it is highly unreasonable to do so. Only trouble gets stirred when you post in a Superman thread. At least Superman fans sometimes say when Superman loses and support Marvel characters at times. TBF you have no room to talk about bias or downplaying characters.

h1a8
TBF you have no room to talk about bias or downplaying characters. I'm not extremely bias towards any character. I value speed over anything as it's equivalent to stopping time if the speed difference is great enough.

JBL
JBL, you should not be debating in any Superman thread. You are extremely bias against him and you will always argue against Superman, even when it is highly unreasonable to do so. Only trouble gets stirred when you post in a Superman thread. At least Superman fans sometimes say when Superman loses and support Marvel characters at times. Funny, been friends with 4 superman writers for years. I know the misconceptions about superman. I have read and own hundreds of his comics, attended DC conventions and signings. My kids love superman, Batman and WW. It's when I see certain posters post lies about superman abilities that he does not have is when I speak up. I ask the writers themselves and they tell me what I already know. You have no idea how they laugh at some of these posts. And I don't give a rat's rear if no one believes me, so don't waste your breath. But let's end this because threats are comming in directed at me. Agree to disagree. Have a nice day.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Rao Kal El
https://media.tenor.com/images/dc74818034bdeb1cb1c8c136fb675ecf/tenor.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.