Thanos Replaces Darkseid vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Fight picks up from where Darkseid thought he killed Kara

https://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/supermandarkseid4.jpg

Just with Thanos instead. Who wins?

Juntai
Superman.

DarkSaint85
Superman never gets up and never stops crying.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Damborgson

https://68.media.tumblr.com/9e044dbc33cbee9dfe1db180c75979f2/tumblr_otz65tqw4H1v5floko1_400.jpg

Thanos a flight to the Source Wall

Philosophía

Just with Thanos instead. Who wins? Superman takes him to the sun and rips him in half.

Josh_Alexander
Considering Thanos is more intelligent than Darkseid then Thanos. Thanos is a master mind people! If Darkseid is replaced, and Thanos tooks his place, that means then that Thanos would receive vast knowledge of the DC universe (One feat that makes Thanos so formidable is his vast knowledge on the Marvel Universe - He knew of the Infinity Gaunlet, the Heart of the Universe, he knows of the avangers and their weaknesses, he has defeated cosmic entites! etc...) So, since he gets vast knowledge of the DC Universe, that includes knowledge on Superman too. That means that all Thanos would do is provoke Superman into a fight (play with Superman) just to finally stab him with a Kryptonite dagger or some sort of thing like that! KO for Superman

Rao Kal El
Where did you get this notion of Thanos being smarter than Darkseid?

By only reading Marvel books?

Darkseid has orchestrated plans into his mainstream continuity even surviving COEI and planning for his death in FC all along since the IC

Where Thanos with the gauntlet couldn't even see that Nebula will stole the gauntlet from his hand

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Where did you get this notion of Thanos being smarter than Darkseid?

By only reading Marvel books?

Darkseid has orchestrated plans into his mainstream continuity even surviving COEI and planning for his death in FC all along since the IC

Where Thanos with the gauntlet couldn't even see that Nebula will stole the gauntlet from his hand

Well why hasn't Darkseid used Kryptonite against Superman then!? The moment Thanos discovers that Superman is vulnerable to kryptonite it is game over for Superman! And the fact that Thanos lost the gaunlet to nebula doesn't make him less smart, it only means he can't read minds. Thanos was betrayed by nebula, or else would he know that nebula was planning to steal it, he would have never allowed it. Besides Thanos already won the battle when he stole the Heart of the Universe, and killed everything. The only thing that stopped him then was his on conciousness. Whereas Darkseid has alwayas been stopped. So yes, am implying that Thanos is smarter than Darkseid whereas Darkseid is more powerful.

deathslash

Where Thanos with the gauntlet couldn't even see that Nebula will stole the gauntlet from his hand That's where you're wrong, he let nebula take it. Also, don't play the high ball/low ball game. You're better than that.

With that said, it's possible that darkseid is smarter, but not by a huge gap.

Rao Kal El
That is why I said that you probably have not read more DC comics than the average marvel reader.

Darkseid has in fact used kryptonite vs Superman FYI

And I find it funny that Thanos would not be able to read minds after he was using the gauntlet at full power with the mind gem which basically can link you to all the minds of the universe at the same time, specially after he basically became the universe.

Yeah, that does not look for someone as "smart" as him. erm

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by deathslash
That's where you're wrong, he let nebula take it. Also, don't play the high ball/low ball game. You're better than that.

Either way, again Thanos has accomplished more than Darkseid. Where Darkseid is stronger, Thanos is smarter. Again the moment thanos finds out Superman's weakness is Kryptonite, i can imagine this big smile pomping from Thanos' face. Darkseid is strong, but has never showed brains when fighting Superman, whereas Thanos has showed plenty when facing The Avangers, Eternity, and Galactus ( Only Galactus is strong enought to kill both Darkseid and Superman alone).

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by deathslash
That's where you're wrong, he let nebula take it. Also, don't play the high ball/low ball game. You're better than that.

No I don't think he is smart by a huge gap, but I disagree that Thanos is smarter than Darkseid.

I think it has more to do with his self defeating personality that things like the nebula incident happen to him.

I will think Doom is smarter than Thanos to be honest. But that is my opinion

Josh_Alexander
No I don't think he is smart by a huge gap, but I disagree that Thanos is smarter than Darkseid.

I think it has more to do with his self defeating personality that thinks like the nebula incident happen to him.

I will think Doom is smarter than Thanos to be honest. But that is my opinion

Okay. Do you think Darkseid is stronger (in terms of raw power) than Darkseid?
And yes i also agree the Doom is smarter.

Maybe am explaining myself wrong, perhaps Darkseid is smarter, but am not talking about IQ here. I don't mean smart, but cunning. Thanos to me is more clever and cunning, cunning like a fox than Darkseid.

Juntai
That kryptonite scenario doesn't matter here. He doesn't have prep time or items outside of his normal EDC.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Juntai
That kryptonite scenario doesn't matter here. He doesn't have prep time or items outside of his normal EDC.

There is no need. He says that Thanos REPLACES Darkseid! It doesn't say Thanos vs Superman in a scenario where Thanos and Superman have never met! So, by him saying that Thanos replaces Darkseid that means Thanos knows about superman in the same way Darkseid does. So, to me again Thanos wins.

Juntai
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
There is no need. He says that Thanos REPLACES Darkseid! It doesn't say Thanos vs Superman in a scenario where Thanos and Superman have never met! So, by him saying that Thanos replaces Darkseid that means Thanos knows about superman in the same way Darkseid does. So, to me again Thanos wins. Doesn't matter. Without any prep or outside stipulations about his gear in the original post, its essentially Thanos just being dropped in front of this Superman. And he gets railroaded badly.

xJLxKing
Superman

carver9
Thanos after a good fight.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Juntai
Doesn't matter. Without any prep or outside stipulations about his gear in the original post, its essentially Thanos just being dropped in front of this Superman. And he gets railroaded badly.

Again, there is no need for prep time, since he replaced Darkseid. It would be stupid to assume that he was just placed there out of nothing with Thanos being like "Where am I" and then seeing Superman just punching him out of nowhere. Then the one who wrote this post should have specified that He just appeared out of no where, rather than "Replacing". Really, it confuses things.

abhilegend
Superman doesn't needs to take Thanos to sun. He beats him bare handed.

JBL
Thanos.

Insane Titan
Thanos only loses if it's set in a DC comic where everyone jobs to superman in the end.

The cherry picking about who is smarter is ridiculous.

riv6672

https://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/supermandarkseid4.jpg

Supes.

TheHulkster
Thanos stomps.

Steve Zodiac
Thanos keeps getting a beating at the moment and is weakened and dying. In his present form, Supes easily. In his recent form in Ultimates, Supes after a hard battle. As he was in Marvel Two in one long ago, Thanos.

panthergod
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Thanos only loses if it's set in a DC comic where everyone jobs to superman in the end.

Translation: "Superman s wins on the merits and I'm squirting tears that he is superior to Thanos on panel."

Josh_Alexander

When you face two characters you take everything into consideration my friend. So it isn't ridiculous.

Josh_Alexander
To me thanos wins.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by panthergod
Translation: "Superman s wins on the merits and I'm squirting tears that he is superior to Thanos on panel." Truth hurts you son and it has done for years.

panthergod
Truth hurts you son and it has done for years.
Excellent Quan impression as usual.

panthergod
Considering Thanos is more intelligent than Darkseid then Thanos. Thanos is a master mind people! If Darkseid is replaced, and Thanos tooks his place, that means then that Thanos would receive vast knowledge of the DC universe (One feat that makes Thanos so formidable is his vast knowledge on the Marvel Universe - He knew of the Infinity Gaunlet, the Heart of the Universe, he knows of the avangers and their weaknesses, he has defeated cosmic entites! etc...) So, since he gets vast knowledge of the DC Universe, that includes knowledge on Superman too. That means that all Thanos would do is provoke Superman into a fight (play with Superman) just to finally stab him with a Kryptonite dagger or some sort of thing like that! KO for Superman

Thanos is nowhere near Darkseid in intelligence. The notion is laughable.

Josh_Alexander
Thanos is nowhere near Darkseid in intelligence. The notion is laughable.

Well then i don't know why he is more successful in his quests then!? Thanos is a better strategist, and more tricker than Darkseid.

carver9
Originally posted by carver9
Thanos after a good fight.

After thinking about it, I'm giving this to Superman.

Rao Kal El
After thinking about it, I'm giving this to Superman.

After thinking about it

After thinking

thinking

thinking

thinking

https://media.tenor.com/images/112d8f49402d9e743a24186eaad182be/tenor.gif

RealityWarper
Thanus is weak.

Superman wins.

panthergod
Well then i don't know why he is more successful in his quests then!? Thanos is a better strategist, and more tricker than Darkseid.

Thanos is a better treasure seeker, that's about it. Darkseid thinks circles around Thanos childish schemes.

Insane Titan
Excellent Quan impression as usual. piss poor comeback, truth still hurts you though.

Josh_Alexander
Thanos is a better treasure seeker, that's about it. Darkseid thinks circles around Thanos childish schemes.

Well dude, not any treasure, since due to those treasures he has been able to defeat almost anything he wants. Again, Thanos wins this one, he is to clever for Superman.

Philosophía
Bump.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/2rxLOvFdA2wpy/giphy.gif

abhilegend
Superman rips Thanos in half in that condition.

SquallX
Well dude, not any treasure, since due to those treasures he has been able to defeat almost anything he wants. Again, Thanos wins this one, he is to clever for Superman.

You do know Darkseid plans spans millions of years right?

AlbertoJohnAvil

MrMind
superman wins blindfolded with both hands tied behind his back

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by abhilegend
Superman rips Thanos in half in that condition.

Thanos Killing Adam Warlock who replaced Eternity ...destroying the universe created by adam warlock which in turn restored eternity
https://imgur.com/a/gGwypjU

cdtm

Thanos more intelligent then Darkseid..

laughing

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
superman wins blindfolded with both hands tied behind his back

Why

cdtm
Why

Because he's stronger and faster.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
Because he's stronger and faster.

Why is he stronger?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.