God Doom vs Sentry (full power)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Amuse me.

Photon-2
Bullshit thread ...

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Photon-2
Bullshit thread ...

hmm You are smarter than i though.

RealityWarper
Butthurt spotted

Insane Titan
Sentry gets destroyed

RealityWarper
There is too much salt in that thread. That's not healthy. XD

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Amuse me.

So if Robert is more powerful than Owen and Owen is powerimg Doom...hmmmmm

Sentry stomps

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Butthurt spotted

Care to offer an opinion on the outcome or are you scared to tell it?
You need also to learn the internet before using terms you seem not to understand properly.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Sin I AM
So if Robert is more powerful than Owen and Owen is powerimg Doom...hmmmmm

Sentry stomps

....No. Nowadays Owen is more powerful than anything. God Doom became as said..A God. Owen was stronger just because he was. Not that Owen is the same Owen as before the Secret Wars. So, Doom Stumps Sentry!

RealityWarper
Care to offer an opinion on the outcome or are you scared to tell it?
You need also to learn the internet before using terms you seem not to understand properly.

Sentry kills Owen again cutting God Doom of his source of the powers of the Beyonders channelled by Owen.

Then Sentry kills Doom. XD

Prof. T.C McAbe
Sentry kills Owen again cutting God Doom of his source of the powers of the Beyonders channelled by Owen.

Then Sentry kills Doom. XD

Doing this would require to go to the place where Owen is, which would be equal to a bfr and a loss. So it won't work in this scenario. Sentry has to overpower Doom by himself on the battelfield. Can he do it?

Josh_Alexander
Doing this would require to go to the place where Owen is, which would be equal to a bfr and a loss. So it won't work in this scenario. Sentry has to overpower Doom by himself on the battelfield. Can he do it?

No.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
....No. Nowadays Owen is more powerful than anything. God Doom became as said..A God. Owen was stronger just because he was. Not that Owen is the same Owen as before the Secret Wars. So, Doom Stumps Sentry!

Not convinced. Sentry beat a full powered Owen who is the source of his power. Hed rape Doom

RealityWarper

Ask a writer. smile

RealityWarper
And Sentry doesn't need to move from his location to kill Owen. sad

Prof. T.C McAbe
Ask a writer. smile
I was asking you. As a thread starter you should accept that I define the rules and they are simple.

God Doom is with Sentry on a Battlefield. Owen is out of range or touch for Sentry. It's overpowering or getting overpowered.

But don't bother to answer. ^^

Josh_Alexander
Not convinced. Sentry beat a full powered Owen who is the source of his power. Hed rape Doom

You do realize that nowadays MM isn't the same as before the Secret Wars? After the Secret Wars, and the battle with The Beyonders, Doom absorved the power of these and became God Doom. Molecule Man became the Source of his powers. God Doom Became as Said God! Nothing could overpower him, only obviously his source MM. MM then decided to rip Doom's powers and gave it to Reed Richards. But nowadays he is still the source, and has unlimited power in the universe.

Now, as said before God Doom was God. He could do anything he wished in Battle World, and he even defeated Black Panther along with the Infinity Gaunlet! Now i doubt that Sentry is more powerful than a being with possession of the Infinity Gaunlet! That is enough prove to know that Doom stumps.

RealityWarper
I was asking you. As a thread starter you should accept that I define the rules and they are simple.

God Doom is with Sentry on a Battlefield. Owen is out of range or touch for Sentry. It's overpowering or getting overpowered.

But don't bother to answer. ^^

Of course I will answer.

It depends on the writer smile

( laughing Happy Dance )

Josh_Alexander
You do realize that nowadays MM isn't the same as before the Secret Wars? After the Secret Wars, and the battle with The Beyonders, Doom absorved the power of these and became God Doom. Molecule Man became the Source of his powers. God Doom Became as Said God! Nothing could overpower him, only obviously his source MM. MM then decided to rip Doom's powers and gave it to Reed Richards. But nowadays he is still the source, and has enormous power to even contest with Cosmic Entities.

Now, as said before God Doom was God. He could do anything he wished in Battle World, and he even defeated Black Panther along with the Infinity Gaunlet! Now i doubt that Sentry is more powerful than a being with possession of the Infinity Gaunlet! That is enough prove to know that Doom stumps.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

RealityWarper

Owen has no benefits of the power of the Beyonders. He can just channel it into an human being so the human being can use it. That's all.

This event never made him more powerful.

https://s3.postimg.org/8wwwa7383/Secret_Wars_2015-_009-031.jpg

Insane Titan
Sentry fans are complete nutjobs with the exception of OAS

abhilegend
How is it Own vs Sentry all of a sudden?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by abhilegend
How is it Own vs Sentry all of a sudden?

HAHA IK RIGHT!?

Josh_Alexander
Owen has no benefits of the power of the Beyonders. He can just channel it into an human being so the human being can use it. That's all.

This event never made him more powerful.

https://s3.postimg.org/8wwwa7383/Secret_Wars_2015-_009-031.jpg

No! In the current universe, and since there hasn't been any signs of TOAA, Owen is considered TOAA. Owen can do anything. Again, if we consider that God Doom is more powerful than any other being in the Marvel Multiverse and that Owen can take off his powers and give it to someone else then Owen is more powerful than the one who possesses the power of the Beyonders (in this case Doom). To me, doom was like the Living Tribunal and Owen was TOAA.

RealityWarper
No! In the current universe, and since there hasn't been any signs of TOAA, Owen is considered TOAA. Owen can do anything.

Do you care to post scans of Owen being considered by TOAA ?

Nope. The point is that God Doom only posses those powers because they are channelled through Owen, that's all.

If Owen was more powerful than the Beyonders, Doom would have asked him to kill them all.

Josh_Alexander
Do you care to post scans of Owen being considered by TOAA ?

Nope. The point is that God Doom only posses those powers because they are channelled through Owen, that's all.

If Owen was more powerful than the Beyonders, Doom would have asked him to kill them all.

First of All no! Owen isn't as powerful as the Beyonders, but yes he is very powerful nowadays. More powerful than Sentry. But as you said, Owen Channels Doom's powers, so basically he also channels Reed Richards powers in the current multiverse. So basically he is more powerful than either of these cause he gives them the powers. Again, MM ripped off Doom's powers and gave them to Reed, meaning he can give the powers to whomever he wants. Maybe he can't use the powers but he does control who possess them.

Again, when Doom was God nothing could oppose him but MM. So this places MM over G Doom.

Sin I AM
laughing out loud

😉

RealityWarper
First of All no! Owen isn't as powerful as the Beyonders, but yes he is very powerful nowadays.]

I'm glad we agree on this point.

He lost to Sentry.

Sentry is more powerful than Owen.

I'm glad you agree that Owen isn't empowered by the power of the Beyonders but just channel it.

MM was just the link to his power source.

Hierarchically, yes because Doom is dependant of Owen to have his powers.

Power-wise no. The power of the Beyonders is still beyond Owen's.

Josh_Alexander

He lost to Sentry.

Am lost here, when did MM lost against Sentry? Are you talking before Secret Wars?

RealityWarper
Am lost here, when did MM lost against Sentry? Are you talking before Secret Wars?

Sentry destroyed Molecule Man in Dark Avengers.

Josh_Alexander
I'm glad we agree on this point.

He lost to Sentry.

Do you mean when he lost to sentry in Dark Avangers? But that was before Secret Wars, the current Owen Reece is far more powerful than that one....Current Owen's power is among those of Cosmic entities.

RealityWarper
Do you mean when he lost to sentry in Dark Avangers? But that was before Secret Wars, the current Owen Reece is far more powerful than that one....Current Owen's power is among those of Cosmic entities.

Current Owen is the same that Sentry faced.

There was no power-up for Owen in the last Secret Wars.

Josh_Alexander
Current Owen is the same that Sentry faced.

There was no power-up for Owen in the last Secret Wars.

No it isn't. Current Owen is powerful enough to hide Galactus from Logos! Owen's power did increase after Secret Wars.

RealityWarper
No it isn't.

Yes it is.

I've already posted the page proving it.

Nice for him.

No. It didn't increase.

Josh_Alexander
Yes it is.

I've already posted the page proving it.

Nice for him.

No. It didn't increase.

Okay, Galactus vs Sentry. Who wins?

RealityWarper
Okay, Galactus vs Sentry. Who wins?

Sentry.

Do you realize that Sentry stalemated Galactus when he wasn't aware that he could manipulate the reality, right ?

EDIT:

A far weaker Owen from the Secret Wars I beat a Beyonder that could erase Galactus with a wave of his hand...

A far more powerful Owen akin he was in the Secret Wars II was destroyed by Sentry at a molecular level with no effort.

Galactus is nothing.

Josh_Alexander
Sentry.

Do you realize that Sentry stalemated Galactus when he wasn't aware that he could manipulate the reality, right ?

Not a well feed galactus. And current's galactus is always well feed cause he ain't longer has his hunger, meaning that galactus is full-powered always! And yet he needed help from Owen! That places Owen above a well fed Galactus...so MM beats Sentry.

RealityWarper
Not a well feed galactus. And current's galactus is always well feed cause he ain't longer has his hunger, meaning that galactus is full-powered always!

Lifegiver Galactus recognized that Owen would erase him with a thought.

He is more powerful but still nothing to the like of Molecule Man & Sentry.

Nice for him.

Beyonder & Molecule Man have always been so above Galactus that he was an insect to them.

The fight already happened and Owen lost.

Sentry beat him easily.

Josh_Alexander
Lifegiver Galactus recognized that Owen would erase him with a thought.

He is more powerful but still nothing to the like of Molecule Man & Sentry.

Nice for him.

Beyonder & Molecule Man have always been so above Galactus that he was an insect to them.

The fight already happened and Owen lost.

Sentry beat him easily.

We are talking about the current continuity! In the current universe Sentry loses. But hey this turned out to be Sentry vs Owen haha. You do agree that Sentry loses to Doom right?

abhilegend
Sentry couldn't even fix one town. Are we really comparing him to a guy who can fix entire realities?

Josh_Alexander
Sentry couldn't even fix one town. Are we really comparing him to a guy who can fix entire realities?

agree.

RealityWarper
We are talking about the current continuity! In the current universe Sentry loses. But hey this turned out to be Sentry vs Owen haha.

Current Owen = DA Owen.

I don't have the answer.

Ask a writer. laughing

RealityWarper

Rofl that piss poor comment.

You don't make the difference between power & skill. Hilarious.

abhilegend
Sentry couldn't even fix a damn city.

laughing out loud

RealityWarper
Superman can't even beat Darkseid 99 % of the time and he is barely at Thanos level. laughing

abhilegend
Sentry couldn't even fix a damn city.

laughing out loud

RealityWarper
Superman can't even whistand a backhand of Monarch laughing

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
God Doom stomps.

Damborgson
Sentry matter manips him....

One_Angry_Scot
Due to Sentry's ability to warp reality and molecule manipulation he creates a Dracula with Dual Adamantium katanas and an army of undead bats, rats, wolves, zombies, skeletons, werewolves, gargoyles, centaurs and other creatures of the night to kill God Doom for him while he reclines on a chair and watches with a tea.

Damborgson
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Due to Sentry's ability to warp reality and molecule manipulation he creates a Dracula with Dual Adamantium katanas and an army of undead bats, rats, wolves, zombies, skeletons, werewolves, gargoyles, centaurs and other creatures of the night to kill God Doom for him while he reclines on a chair and watches with a tea.

Well said, Scott.

A better fight would be Sentry's tiny Werewolf vs God Doom

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/137152/3907580-9818169062-36847.jpg

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Damborgson
Well said, Scott.

A better fight would be Sentry's tiny Werewolf vs God Doom

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/137152/3907580-9818169062-36847.jpg

Yeah that'd give Doom more of a chance thumb up

Philosophía
http://2static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Comic_67a206_5896238.jpg

Sin I AM

Where have u been

Zack M
Doom doesn't need an amp to win.

One_Angry_Scot
Where have u been

Oh I'm always around, reading threads and stuff. Just don't comment a lot of the time.

h1a8
Sentry's limitations were that he couldn't put everything back together. He coerced MM to put things back.
Thus his influence of power was less than planetary.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by h1a8
Sentry's limitations were that he couldn't put everything back together. He coerced MM to put things back.
Thus his influence of power was less than planetary.

You misunderstood what happened on panel.

Sentry directly stated that he didn't have the EXPERIENCE which means the SKILLS to repair the damages that Owen caused.

This is normal.

He just discovered that he was able to warp the reality like Owen but he never trained to do it.

The power-levels of both characters, which are infinite with Sentry being superior to Owen, have nothing to do with that.

Prof. T.C McAbe

You are the sole reason why I like Sentry^^. So I will always agree with you on this.

Josh_Alexander
Doom Wins.

abhilegend
Doom wins with a literal snap of his fingers.

Rage.Of.Olympus
God Doom was channeling far more power than Sentry imo.

If Paul Jenkins or Bendis was writing, at best Sentry could hope for would be to do as best as T'Challa did with the Infinity Gauntlet and that's still a stretch and T'Challa lost.

meep-meep
By feats Doom. And with little difficulty.

Rao Kal El
God Doom wins and this is a stomp.

leonidas
why is this still open...? confused

h1a8
You misunderstood what happened on panel.

Sentry directly stated that he didn't have the EXPERIENCE which means the SKILLS to repair the damages that Owen caused.

This is normal.

He just discovered that he was able to warp the reality like Owen but he never trained to do it.

The power-levels of both characters, which are infinite with Sentry being superior to Owen, have nothing to do with that.

Lack of experience makes you less formidable. You would lack finesse and more advanced control of your powers.
So you believe that MM was above planetary level?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by leonidas
why is this still open...? confused
I am the Lord of KMC, the mods are simply afraid to close my bait and spite thread.

How do I write in red?

One_Angry_Scot
You are the sole reason why I like Sentry^^. So I will always agree with you on this.

thumb up The irrefutable point below.

I challenge anyone to disprove it evil face

RealityWarper
Originally posted by h1a8
Lack of experience makes you less formidable. You would lack finesse and more advanced control of your powers.

That's skills, not power-level.

I don't "believe" anything.

There is proof in the comics that MM wasn't weakened at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.