Superman mental blocks off vs Thor WM vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Steve Zodiac
Which unrestricted guy wins this?

Board Walker
Superman stomps the other two in a one versus two slaughter.

carver9
Supes or Thor bfr Hulk and I'm giving the edge between Thor and Supes to Thor.

Horrificus
Originally posted by carver9
Supes or Thor bfr Hulk and I'm giving the edge between Thor and Supes to Thor. with carver

xJLxKing
Superman

JBL
Superman gets destroyed by either. Thor for the BFR win. Without BFR, hulk gets the win.

Adam Grimes
Superman destroys

h1a8
WWH is not close to 10x stronger than Thor. I would say about 3-5 times at best.
Thor WM would stomp Hulk.
OWAW Superman is more powerful and vastly faster. He can kill the two instantly in one shot each.

abhilegend
Superman oneshots Thor and beats Hulk to death.

JBL
Originally posted by h1a8
WWH is not close to 10x stronger than Thor. I would say about 3-5 times at best.t
Thor WM would stomp Hulk.
OWAW Superman is more powerful and vastly faster. He can kill the two instantly in one shot each. There is no such character called OWAW superman in any comic. A non-holding back superman is no where near a warrior madness Thor or WWH in strength. Superman does NOT gain any where near 10 times his strength, he cannot even double his strength without a sunamp. I could say there is a OWAW DD, ZOD, Aquaman and WW mother if you want to go that route. Show me in any comic from any era or any superman that has doubled his strength without the aid of the sun. Plain English, something like... He stopped holding back or dropped mental blocks and gained 1,2,3 or any times strength increase. Any superman you want to use. Pre-crisis, all-star, Etc. Any superman.

panthergod
Originally posted by JBL
There is no such character called OWAW superman in any comic. A non-holding back superman is no where near a warrior madness Thor or WWH in strength. Superman does NOT gain any where near 10 times his strength, he cannot even double his strength without a sunamp. I could say there is a OWAW DD, ZOD, Aquaman and WW mother if you want to go that route. Show me in any comic from any era or any superman that has doubled his strength without the aid of the sun. Plain English, something like... He stopped holding back or dropped mental blocks and gained 1,2,3 or any times strength increase. Any superman you want to use. Pre-crisis, all-star, Etc. Any superman.

Give anything they've done that Supermant can't EASILY exceed.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
There is no such character called OWAW superman in any comic. A non-holding back superman is no where near a warrior madness Thor or WWH in strength. Superman does NOT gain any where near 10 times his strength, he cannot even double his strength without a sunamp. I could say there is a OWAW DD, ZOD, Aquaman and WW mother if you want to go that route. Show me in any comic from any era or any superman that has doubled his strength without the aid of the sun. Plain English, something like... He stopped holding back or dropped mental blocks and gained 1,2,3 or any times strength increase. Any superman you want to use. Pre-crisis, all-star, Etc. Any superman.
Show us Thor gaining ten times his strength first.

JBL
Originally posted by panthergod
Give anything they've done that Supermant can't EASILY exceed. Increasing their strength without an outside source.

JBL
Originally posted by abhilegend
Show us Thor gaining ten times his strength first. Warrior madness is well documented in the comics world.

panthergod
Originally posted by JBL
Increasing their strength without an outside source.

So nothing, then?

Good to know...

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
Warrior madness is well documented in the comics world.
Yes, Thor was struggling to beat Adam Warlock in warrior madness.

I'm asking where he gained 10 times strength.

JBL
So nothing, then?

Good to know... That's exactly what you superman fans have when asked to show proof in writing. Nothing whatsoever.

JBL
Yes, Thor was struggling to beat Adam Warlock in warrior madness.

I'm asking where he gained 10 times strength. look it up.

Flyattractor
The concept of Supes having "Mental Blocks" is frankly STUPID .

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
look it up.
I know all about it. Why don't you show us?

carver9
Superman oneshots Thor and beats Hulk to death.

SMH

carver9
So nothing, then?

Good to know...

Are you asking for a ft comparison?

-Pr-
Continued trolling by anyone will inevitably result in bans.

panthergod
Originally posted by JBL
That's exactly what you superman fans have when asked to show proof in writing. Nothing whatsoever.

Proof in writing?

Thors highest end all out strength feat is nothing compared to a self limiting Supermans.

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL

How much power did Superman's attacks increase, from hitting a probe hundreds to thousands of times to,
later on, one shotting the probes?

Superman has feats above 50 Earth weights. Besides Prime and WBH, he has the best strength feats in all of comics.

Superman, normally, is already significantly stronger than Thor. Superman's feats are astronomically greater than Thor's. At best Superman is at least a magnitude stronger.

Thor's durability does not increase in WM, just his strength.

Hulk is the weakest here. Superman has always been stronger than ALL versions of Hulk, except WBH. WM Thor is stronger than WWH.

Anyway, if Superman can one shot a trans being then he can one shot WM Thor (who has normal Thor durability) and WWH. The HV alone would go through both like a hot knife through butter. Superman would drill huge human size holes in their chest with his feet.

Prof. T.C McAbe
WWH would be a nonfactor, so I take WBH, this would make the whole thing more even. WBH goes down first due to lack of mobility and speed. If it's female Thor she will last longer but all in all OWAW Superman takes them down, even both at the same time though with more effort.

leonidas
thor was starting to go crazy against hulk and became pretty invulnerable. his showing against HIM was not exactly awe-inspiring. regardless, he doesn't get faster. hulk is a non-factor if bfr is on. if not, he's still well behind both these guys. he's need to go next step to compete with thor. thor could win some here i think, but it is really hard to argue against the speed advantage--especially given how much stronger that superman appeared to be. /shrug

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Flyattractor
The concept of Supes having "Mental Blocks" is frankly STUPID .
Exactly! It's not like they confirmed it many times already

celeyhyga17
Superman beats Hulk to death.
thumb up

stick out tongue

carver9
Why didn't you include the Thor part?

celeyhyga17
I didn't disagree.

Rage.Of.Olympus
World Breaker Hulk
Superman /Thor
World War Hulk

Is how I would rank them.

h1a8
Originally posted by Flyattractor
The concept of Supes having "Mental Blocks" is frankly STUPID . Not really. Imagine 30+ years of subconsciously holding back your power out of fear of killing or greatly injuring. Even a handshake can crush someone's hand, even a meta being's hand.
It makes total sense. Otherwise Superman would have killed someone or permanently injured someone within the 30+ years of his life.

carver9
Not really. Imagine 30+ years of subconsciously holding back your power out of fear of killing or greatly injuring. Even a handshake can crush someone's hand, even a meta being's hand.
It makes total sense. Otherwise Superman would have killed someone or permanently injured someone within the 30+ years of his life.

Or Thor would have permanently injured someone within 30 yrs.
Or Hulk
Spiderman
Wonder Woman

The mist goes on and on. All of these beings hold back their power. Some can't even help it due to other circumstances.

xJLxKing
Or Thor would have permanently injured someone within 30 yrs.
Or Hulk
Spiderman
Wonder Woman

The mist goes on and on. All of these beings hold back their power. Some can't even help it due to other circumstances.
Yes, majority of heroes hold back consciously.

Superman does is subconsciously. Furthermore, that idea has been developed overtime...it's not something one writer did and others barely mentioned.

Stop side stepping the facts

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
World Breaker Hulk
Superman /Thor
World War Hulk

Thor isn't even close to an all out Superman in strength.

panthergod
World Breaker Hulk
Superman /Thor
World War Hulk

The comics show differently.

Thor is the least formidable.

xJLxKing
Thor isn't even close to an all out Superman in strength. I agree but in striking power, they are much closer as Thor has a weapon

JBL
Thor isn't even close to an all out Superman in strength. Yes he is as in CM, BA and others. Go read the article on who is stronger than superman. No mention whatever about an all out superman being any different than him sleeping.

panthergod
Originally posted by JBL
Yes he is as in CM, BA and others. Go read the article on who is stronger than superman. No mention whatever about an all out superman being any different than him sleeping.

Lmaoooo he outmuscled beings superior to them 2-5 at a time by WoNK. You know nothing about this character.

carver9
Originally posted by JBL
Yes he is as in CM, BA and others. Go read the article on who is stronger than superman. No mention whatever about an all out superman being any different than him sleeping.

thumb up

panthergod
thumb up

So the people with nothing valid to say on the subject are in agreement.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor isn't even close to an all out Superman in strength.

This is a fight not a strength contest moron.

darthgoober
How much power did Superman's attacks increase, from hitting a probe hundreds to thousands of times to,
later on, one shotting the probes?

Superman has feats above 50 Earth weights. Besides Prime and WBH, he has the best strength feats in all of comics.

Superman, normally, is already significantly stronger than Thor. Superman's feats are astronomically greater than Thor's. At best Superman is at least a magnitude stronger.

Thor's durability does not increase in WM, just his strength.

Hulk is the weakest here. Superman has always been stronger than ALL versions of Hulk, except WBH. WM Thor is stronger than WWH.

Anyway, if Superman can one shot a trans being then he can one shot WM Thor (who has normal Thor durability) and WWH. The HV alone would go through both like a hot knife through butter. Superman would drill huge human size holes in their chest with his feet.

I thought you didn't make that argument anymore? Remember...

Originally posted by darthgoober
Wait, then why you go on and on about (X amount) Earth weights using real world math?

You do not understand.
I'm stating TWO versions of the fight based off TWO different sets of views.

Many posters post a character's highest showings as a representative of the character in the thread. If we go by that view then Cap stomps.

But if we use a more average version of the character then it becomes a different fight.

So it doesn't matter which view we use, as long as it makes for a good debate.

In your honest opinion, would using a more average Cap here make the thread debatable?

As far as Superman I have the mental block argument to show his fluctuations stick out tongue
But that was a long time ago. I haven't argued that in forever.

celeyhyga17
There's really only one impressive warrior madness showing. The other wm showings were only ok to good, but not great since there really were no viable opponents to use it on.

JBL
So the people with nothing valid to say on the subject are in agreement. Lol. Answer this: is superman with his mental blocks off stronger than Kurse, BA, CM, Hyperion, Thor an supreme? Because they together cannot beat 100 thousand daxamites. Since you superman fans think he can beat 100 thousand daxamites, he should be able to beat the brakes off the 6 characters I mentioned at the same time right?

panthergod
Originally posted by JBL
Lol. Answer this: is superman with his mental blocks off stronger than Kurse, BA, CM, Hyperion, Thor an supreme? Because they together cannot beat 100 thousand daxamites. Since you superman fans think he can beat 100 thousand daxamites, he should be able to beat the brakes off the 6 characters I mentioned at the same time right?

Give the quote where I made this claim specifically.

Ill wait.

JBL
Give the quote where I made this claim specifically.

Ill wait. You sure as hell didn't dispute it when superman fans made the claim, but as soon as people say he loses, you come a running.

panthergod
Originally posted by JBL
You sure as hell didn't dispute it when superman fans made the claim, but as soon as people say he loses, you come a running.
So no quote? I accept your concession that yourdesperate deflection has been countered.
I'm responsible for other peoples opinions now.

The desperation you exude is quite amusing.

Superman has internally controlled dynamic strength. For decades. Anyone denying it is disqualified from pretending to have a valid opinion. Keep whining.

-Pr-
Guys. At least TRY to be civil, please.

JBL
So no quote? I accept your concession that yourdesperate deflection has been countered.
I'm responsible for other peoples opinions now.

The desperation you exude is quite amusing.

Superman has internally controlled dynamic strength. For decades. Anyone denying it is disqualified from pretending to have a valid opinion. Keep whining. Not true at all, but nice dodge 😉

panthergod
Originally posted by JBL
Not true at all, but nice dodge 😉

Like i said, people who don't read or can't comprehend Superman comics opinions are irrelevant.

Nothing I said is up for dispute.

Surtur
Superman wins. Unrestricted he is hilariously faster than his opponents. They will appear as statues to him.

Horrificus
Show us Thor gaining ten times his strength first.
He doesn't need to. He can ramp up slowly, because he has higher durability than both Hulk and Supes.

h1a8
Originally posted by darthgoober
I thought you didn't make that argument anymore? Remember... This is a thread where we are allowed to use the highest in order to determine who has the biggest increase in power under extreme circumstances.

If we were arguing average Superman then I wouldn't be talking about that he will be operating at 50 Earth weights in a forum. Because he wouldn't.

h1a8
Originally posted by Horrificus
He doesn't need to. He can ramp up slowly, because he has higher durability than both Hulk and Supes. Superman's durability shits on Thor.
It's not close. Thor has been welted by bullets, cut by swords, etc.

Superman has much higher lows and much higher highs.

Damborgson
Yeah, Thor's not as durable as Superman. Thor's damage soak however, at least comes close.

carver9
This is a thread where we are allowed to use the highest in order to determine who has the biggest increase in power under extreme circumstances.

If we were arguing average Superman then I wouldn't be talking about that he will be operating at 50 Earth weights in a forum. Because he wouldn't.

If we are using the highest then Hulk tanked a bomb while weakened that nearly split planet Skaar in half. Planet Skaar is 10 times the size of Earth. He also shifted the tectonics plate of that planet preventing it from splitting. Again, he was weakened when he did this. This doesn't include his other insane showings of Shaking Earth just by punching someone in the stomach or punching so hard he reversed time across the entire planet.

carver9
Superman's durability shits on Thor.
It's not close. Thor has been welted by bullets, cut by swords, etc.

Superman has much higher lows and much higher highs.

You know the classic Juggernaut you like mentioning. Onslaught punched through his chest just by pinching it. Hulk tanked punches from a far more powerful Onslaught with ease.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
ermm

abhilegend
This is a fight not a strength contest moron.
And? Originally posted by Horrificus
He doesn't need to. He can ramp up slowly, because he has higher durability than both Hulk and Supes.
laughing out loud

Thor isn't even invulnerable by his own admission. Him being more durable than Superman? Nonsense.

celeyhyga17

Thor isn't even invulnerable by his own admission. Him being more durable than Superman? Nonsense.
Gotta agree here ol' bud.

I'd probably rank Surfer a little bit above Thor in durability too.

leonidas
lol thumb up

Surtur
Superman isn't invulnerable either though. Invulnerable people tend to not get beaten to death.

He still wins the fight though. Superman>>>Lesser men.

Thor and Hulk=lesser men.

carver9
Of course he isn't invulnerable. Zod has broken his jaw before.

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/cityd.jpg
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/actioncomics779-19_zps8ab034ec.jpg.html

The only invulnerable Herald I know (not true invulnerability though) is Juggernaut.

panthergod
Of course he isn't invulnerable. Zod has broken his jaw before.

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/cityd.jpg
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media/actioncomics779-19_zps8ab034ec.jpg.html

The only invulnerable Herald I know (not true invulnerability though) is Juggernaut.

Neither of those characters are Heralds of Galactus, and Superman more powerful by far than any conventional Herald. He's solidly near Skyfather class.

carver9
Neither of those characters are Heralds of Galactus, and Superman more powerful by far than any conventional Herald. He's solidly near Skyfather class.

Lol...why is he near Skyfather level?

Rage.Of.Olympus
And?
laughing out loud

You replied to my post about how I'd rank the outcome by commenting on strength.

This isn't a strength contest. Does your mental condition force you to reply nonsensically to any post you see that doesn't place Superman at the top? Is that why you derail 90% of threads with your stupidity?

panthergod
Lol...why is he near Skyfather level?
His showings.

carver9
His showings.

What showings? Tell me 3. Beating Darkseid shouldn't be one of them fyi.

panthergod
What showings? Tell me 3. Beating Darkseid shouldn't be one of them fyi.

Wait, because YOU say so I should ignore Superman's proven power levels? lol. Yeah, your opinion is irrelevant to me on this subject.

so..

DARKSEID, including the striking showing against, Godfire Darkseid

Doomsday
Despero
Earth Man
Earth-2 Superman
Imperiex Probes
Disciple
Gog II

carver9
Wait, because YOU say so I should ignore Superman's proven power levels? lol. Yeah, your opinion is irrelevant to me on this subject.

so..

DARKSEID, including the striking showing against, Godfire Darkseid

Doomsday
Despero
Earth Man
Earth-2 Superman
Imperiex Probes
Disciple
Gog II

Him busting through Darkseid "energy" form? Did it hurt Darkseid?

None of these showings put him over or in trans tier. Question. Thor has tackled Celestials. Fended off Odin. Fought Zeus. Killed a being that was juggling planets. Damaged Chaos King. Defeated Ego. Defeated Galactus. These showings are far above what you've just mentioned. Almost forgot, he punched a hole clean through Galactus head. What tier is Thor?

carver9
Also forgot to mention Gorr who was going around killing Gods with ease. He was easily Skyfather level. Thor held his own against him as well. If you need me to post any of these showings, please let me know.

carver9
The being that was juggling planets, I should've included his name. Glory...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11113/111138490/4167268-2694886260-ObVpI.jpg

panthergod
Him busting through Darkseid "energy" form? Did it hurt Darkseid?

There was no 'energy' form. it was Darkseid's normal physical form at base, enhanced by energy to a factor of millionsiirc.

Couldn't care less about your classifications. iirc, Trans tier IS the tier between top tier and Skyfather.

Yeah, Superman beat most of the people(except being Earth 2 Superman) I listed with ease, and/or outperformed beings far above the characters you listed that Thor defeated. Thor and Surfer together can't beat Darkseid.

Thor fights and 'fends off" Skyfather class characters by your characterizations. Superman directly dominates them. That's the difference.

Oh, and add Thor to the list of characters Superman dominates.

panthergod
.. the characters I lsted barring Kal-L, Superman can 1-3 shot dominate pretty much all of them. easily.

Thor can't beat Thanos. Or Starbrand. or Sentry. or Darkseid. or Superman.

carver9
There was no 'energy' form. it was Darkseid's normal physical form at base, enhanced by energy to a factor of millionsiirc.

Couldn't care less about your classifications. iirc, Trans tier IS the tier between top tier and Skyfather.

Yeah, Superman beat most of the people(except being Earth 2 Superman) I listed with ease, and/or outperformed beings far above the characters you listed that Thor defeated. Thor and Surfer together can't beat Darkseid.

Thor fights and 'fends off" Skyfather class characters by your characterizations. Superman directly dominates them. That's the difference.

Oh, and add Thor to the list of characters Superman dominates.

Lol...they were energy. Don't know where you got the idea he wasn't.

http://comicsalliance.com/files/2010/10/orion-darkseid-final-battle-crisis.jpg

Don't understand why you are bringing up trans tier. Question. What does a person have to do to be qualified as a high Herald?

So he beat Darkseid with ease? Also, post scans of these people he beat with ease.

Thor withstanding attacks from an all Celestial is arguably better than anything you've named. Thor killing Glory is better than anything you've named. Also, again, can you post the Darkseid fight where he is dominated by Superman.

Lol...dude, you think Superman dominates everyone. My goal isn't to change this for you because that's near impossible but I do want you to be consistent with EVERYONE.

carver9
.. the characters I lsted barring Kal-L, Superman can 1-3 shot dominate pretty much all of them. easily.

Thor can't beat Thanos. Or Starbrand. or Sentry. or Darkseid. or Superman.

Make a thread.

Lol... Superman cant beat these people either. Don't know why you mentioned them.

panthergod
Lol...they were energy. Don't know where you got the idea he wasn't.

http://comicsalliance.com/files/2010/10/orion-darkseid-final-battle-crisis.jpg .

No.

Orion was composed completely of energy. Darkseid's physical was enhanced by energy. Orion's physical body was annihilated. Darkseid's wasnt.

Stop referencing plot points to stories you haven't read.

I'm responding to YOUR claim that Superman is trans tier instead of being near Skyfather. Guess what TRANS TIER IS SUB SKYFATHER.

Be a Herald of Galactus, for starters.

Superman is much more powerful than any conventional Herald.

I said he dominated him.

When I feel like it, i will. Regardless, my statements stand, and if you aren't knowledgeable enough by now to know the basics of his most prominent showings after all the time you've posted here, including the showing you almost certainly have seen posted ad nauseum, You questioning me is hilarious.

You're in no position to judge, first of all. You don't even know the basics of these showings.

Thor cant even harm Thanos, let alone match Superman's showings. Superman physically tears Thanos class characters apart. Thor isnt anywhere close.

.. No, just the characters he's dominated and those comparable or inferior.

like Thor.

The fact that you haven paid attention to Superman's showings isn't my problem.

Name one inconsistency.

no, your goal is to whine about Superman being powerful because you clearly resent the character for being more impressive than your preferred characters. Typical.

Rao Kal El
The Superman detractors/haters need to step it up 'cuz they are losing at the poll.

I love to point and laugh at their faces laughing out loud

carver9

No.

Orion was composed completely of energy. Darkseid's physical was enhanced by energy. Orion's physical body was annihilated. Darkseid's wasnt.

Stop referencing plot points to stories you haven't read.

I'm responding to YOUR claim that Superman is trans tier instead of being near Skyfather. Guess what TRANS TIER IS SUB SKYFATHER.

Be a Herald of Galactus, for starters.

Superman is much more powerful than any conventional Herald.

I said he dominated him.

When I feel like it, i will. Regardless, my statements stand, and if you aren't knowledgeable enough by now to know the basics of his most prominent showings after all the time you've posted here, including the showing you almost certainly have seen posted ad nauseum, You questioning me is hilarious.

You're in no position to judge, first of all. You don't even know the basics of these showings.

Thor cant even harm Thanos, let alone match Superman's showings. Superman physically tears Thanos class characters apart. Thor isnt anywhere close.

.. No, just the characters he's dominated and those comparable or inferior.

like Thor.

The fact that you haven paid attention to Superman's showings isn't my problem.

Name one inconsistency.

no, your goal is to whine about Superman being powerful because you clearly resent the character for being more impressive than your preferred characters. Typical.

Scans of Darkseid being composed of different material than Orion. You're talking without posting proof buddy.

I don't think Superman is trans tier. Maybe I worded my last statement wrong. If he is trans tier then we need to bump a couple of others to trans tier based off their showings.

Wait a minute. Trans tiers can hurt Skyfathers, right? I'm sure you can explain this.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111336/3730681-1679309910-starb.jpg

What tier is Starbreaker? Let me guess, Abstract? Wait, wait, wait...youre going to say those mental blocks were not off? I'll wait.

Lol...High Herald doesn't mean you're a Herald of Galactus. Lol...youre so funny.

Superman cant harm Skybreaker or Monarch or Superboy Prime. These things were shown on panel and each of these beings or trans to Skyfather level.

Post scans proving your claim. I'll be waiting for these dominating scans.

I'm not whining. We are debating here and I'm trying to crush you. Please post scans.

panthergod
Scans of Darkseid being composed of different material than Orion. You're talking without posting proof buddy.

I'm stating facts.

You're referencing plot points from stories you haven't read and have no knowledge of.

Orion's physical body was annihilated by Infinity Man. His Godfire Manifestation was composed of energy. Darkseid's form was his physical body specifically magnified by a factor of millions.

Nothing I just said is remotely up for dispute.

Read Death of the New Gods.

And stop pretending as if you're familiar with stories you haven't read based on random scans you have no context for.

I couldn't care less where other characters you wont name stand. my point is the fact that Superman is proven to be significantly more powerful than any conventional Herald of Galactus, and is explicitly well above top tier, to the point of easily 1-3 shot stomping above top tier team wreckers on multiple occasions.

And yeah, He's more powerful than Thor.

Of course. So you know full well that your irrelevant example is meaningless to the purposes of this thread and my factual statements that you have zero capacity to refute, yet you're still referencing it for... what? to invalidate Superman's other showings?

Ah, I get it.

To troll.

Thor cant beat a rocket car or bullets. why are you comparing him to Superman?

But No, at that point, Superman wasn't operating a near Skyfather levels. Darkseid one shotted him during this era.

And?

This thread isnt' about Satellite Era Superman.

Is that supposed to be relevant here?

Even using them as benchmarkers... He's substantially superior to them. They aren't in the same class whatsoever. this isn't the 90s.

Who is Skybreaker? WTF are you talking about?

Monarch? Why would he need to harm Monarch? do you know ANYTHING about these characters?

Superboy Prime? He explicit harmed Superboy Prime has the TIME TRAPPER. So at 18 or so years old SBP is a WELL above Skyfather level being at peak confidence... and as Time Trapper He also has the power of an entire Sentient Timeline... so well beyond Skyfather class power+ at LEAST Galactus class power...

So... yeah. thanks for giving another example for my argument.

Aww... you think you're worth the effort. How amusing.

I'll post the citations.

Since you clearly know what you're talking about, you'll have no problem proving me wrong.. right?

DARKSEID, including the striking showing against, Godfire Darkseid - OWAW, A/N, Countdown #3, DOTNG#8

Doomsday - SuperDoom arc
Despero - Superman/Batman Enemies Among Us
Earth Man - Superman and the Legion
Earth-2 Superman - Infinite Crisis, Blackest Night
Imperiex Probes - OWAW
Disciple - JLA Primeevil-
Gog II - Action Comics 815-816 -- oh, and the also dominated him while injected with Kryptonite. The same Gog II who mudstomped the JSA.

No, you're 'debating', I'm discussing facts, you're stumbling around grasping at straws. Debate? That would require a challenge. You're an amusement. nothing more. laughing

carver9
So no scans of anything? Gotcha. At this point, your posts are irrelevant.

cdtm
Skybreaker! laughing

carver9
Typo... Starbreaker

panthergod
So no scans of anything? Gotcha. At this point, your posts are irrelevant.

So you havet read any Superman comics, kniw nothing about his feats, yet you're pretending to have a valid opinion here on where he ranks in power levels?

You've already demonstrated you're using random scans of books you havent even read.

So far, you know nothing about this subject and are pretending to have a valid opinion. the citations have been given. since you're so knowledgeable about Superman's power level, surely you can easily prove me wrong, eh?

Oh wait.

cdtm
It's pointless, even when looking at scans that clearly outline what's going on, he'll ignore context to fit his own narrative

The comic: He should be in full chrono suspension.

Carver: WHERE does it say time was stopped?

Zack M
Superman, of course.

carver9
So you havet read any Superman comics, kniw nothing about his feats, yet you're pretending to have a valid opinion here on where he ranks in power levels?

You've already demonstrated you're using random scans of books you havent even read.

So far, you know nothing about this subject and are pretending to have a valid opinion. the citations have been given. since you're so knowledgeable about Superman's power level, surely you can easily prove me wrong, eh?

Oh wait.

If the scans I posted are wrong, prove me wrong. Don't fuss about it. I don't mind being wrong, if someone actually rebut my argument. The only thing you have been doing is complaining. This isn't a complaining argument. If you are going to reply to my posts, at least put a lil energy into it instead of throwing out random statements that's irrelevant to the discussion we are having.

abhilegend
You replied to my post about how I'd rank the outcome by commenting on strength.

This isn't a strength contest. Does your mental condition force you to reply nonsensically to any post you see that doesn't place Superman at the top? Is that why you derail 90% of threads with your stupidity?
Strength is the main factor in any kind of fights like this.

Quick, Blame Owen for this too.

Warrior Madness
Why is wm thor in this thread? He's the weakest here by far.

And Superman is considerably more powerful than WWH.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Warrior Madness
Why is wm thor in this thread? He's the weakest here by far.

And Superman is considerably more powerful than WWH.
WM Thor has beaten a skyf, two armies, and a clone built to kill Odin in one sitting.
Pretty sure he belongs.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.