Thor repeats this on these peeps...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Thor repeats what Hulk did to him here. Switch it up a bit and don't think outside of the box. They are holding Thor hammer, Thanos mind wipe Thor and makes him repeat what is done here. So that we don't get off topic, let's say Thor allowed them to hold Mjlonir to aid them in fight Thanos (don't want a 10 page debate on why they are holding Mjlonir). Here is the scene...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/12306/4978752-20gmxw7.jpg

Will Thor one shot ko the contestants below (same scenario here)?

Wonder Woman
Pissed Hulk
Superman
Orion
Colossus
Martian Manhunter
Black Adam

Which of these peeps get knocked out?

Damborgson
Under Bendis, and assuming he wants to make Thor look good for the movie watchers? Yes. He one shots all of them.

Board Walker
Wonder woman = tanks unscathed
Pissed hulk = knocked back into banner form
Superman = tanks unscathed
Orion = hammer explodes
Colossus = hammer becomes dented
Martian manhunter = tanks unscathed
Black Adam = tanks unscathed

JBL
Every one of them gets one shot.

abhilegend
Hulk, Wonder Woman and Colossus gets koed. Others are fine.

8swords
Originally posted by abhilegend

agreed with WW and colossus.. but you chose the wrong green guy..

edit: changed my mind.. both green guy get koed.. iirc thor already did it.. fear itself i think

abhilegend
Originally posted by 8swords
agreed with WW and colossus.. but you chose the wrong green guy..

edit: changed my mind.. both green guy get koed.. iirc thor already did it.. fear itself i think
Shh, don't ruin my fun.

krisblaze
Only Colossus would be kod by that shit

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
That's not being supportive

carver9
Anyone else have any comments on this? Seems like a couple of people have an objective outside of responding to the thread. That's ok, I'm sure the people that actually wants to discuss the topic will pop in.

smile

What are your thoughts Celey?

celeyhyga17
I agree with my buddy
smile

DarkSaint85
Pfft. You were meant to go all out, rather than just token statements.

IOW, indistinguishable from your normal posts sad

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I agree with my buddy
smile

Who? You have a lot of "buddies".

Insane Titan
Hulk , Big C and MM get one shotted

Rage.Of.Olympus
They're all one-shotted, some are really f*cked up. It would take a lot less to hurt anyone here under Bendis imo, and a surprised hit from Mjolnir? Hulk didn't just follow through all the way, he let the hammer straight up fall on his face.

But also ugh, that was probably the worst Avengers run ever. Thank god it reads like non-canon.

carver9
I always knew Thor hit harder than Thanos. Hulk smiled after this punch.

https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-f1b18190442e8bb3abb070ae406aac78-c

When Thanos fans themselves admit Thor hits harder, this proves everything.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
They're all one-shotted, some are really f*cked up. It would take a lot less to hurt anyone here under Bendis imo, and a surprised hit from Mjolnir? Hulk didn't just follow through all the way, he let the hammer straight up fall on his face.

But also ugh, that was probably the worst Avengers run ever. Thank god it reads like non-canon.

Naah, that was a good Avengers run.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by carver9

When Thanos fans themselves admit Thor hits harder, this proves everything. laughing out loud Thanos called Hulk a distraction, he was a simple warm up.

carver9

Per the response I've seen from a Thanos fan and Thanos being unable to one shot ko Hulk with a single hit AND Hulk smiling after Thanos punch as if it was nothing and bouncing right back up at 100%, Thor hit>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos punch. This means Thanos isn't even elite level.

Insane Titan
Lmao you trying to desperation troll/bait to save Hulk won't work.

He didn't even cut loose on Hulk, Thanos floors Hulk with a casual eye beam when he wants to put him in his place. Infinity finale proved that.

carver9
Per the response I've seen from a Thanos fan and Thanos being unable to one shot ko Hulk with a single hit AND Hulk smiling after Thanos punch as if it was nothing and bouncing right back up at 100%, Thor hit>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos punch. This means Thanos isn't even elite level.

Lol...Hulk tanked a punch from Thanos and when does Thanos ever hold back?

Insane Titan
Lol...Hulk tanked a punch from Thanos and when does Thanos ever hold back? did you even read the story, he starts to cut loose at the end of the story and the hero's are getting blown away. He held back against Annihilus too, he even says so on panel. Adam Warlock himself says the same thing about Thanos not cutting loose when he fought Thor with the PG.

Hulk tanked a normal getting rid of a weak distraction punch. Not a energy changed fighting the real threat punch.

Hulk was on his ass at Thanos mercy from a casual eye beam.

Philosophía
Hulk was relegated to fighting Thanos' minions.

All the while, Thanos was preoccupied no-selling Thor like the weak godling that he is.

Lmao @ any of the Thor/Surfer/Hulk trio being anywhere near Thanos.

carver9
Originally posted by Insane Titan
did you even read the story, he starts to cut loose at the end of the story and the hero's are getting blown away. He held back against Annihilus too, he even says so on panel. Adam Warlock himself says the same thing about Thanos not cutting loose when he fought Thor with the PG.

Hulk tanked a normal getting rid of a weak distraction punch. Not a energy changed fighting the real threat punch.

Hulk was on his ass at Thanos mercy from a casual eye beam.

Lol...him blowing them back doesn't mean he held back his punch on Hulk. Don't know where you got this concept from and even if you called that cutting lose, he didn't ko Hyperion, Thor, hell, who did he knock out at the end?

He held back against Annihilus because people he didn't want to harm was nearby. As soon as he distanced himself from them, he cut lose. Same can't be said on that punch he delivered against the Hulk who smiled at it.

Hulk did fall over from an energy blast from Thanos. I'm hoping that doesn't make you feel good. It's like me being excited because of Nova Prime sending Thanos flying. Both Thanos (when Nova sent him flying) and Hulk (when Thanos blasted him) were ok and up seconds later.

carver9
@Philo...

Your post doesn't make one bit of sense. I know consciously this is about Superman but this one, this debate, doesn't have a thing to do with you.

Insane Titan
Lol...him blowing them back doesn't mean he held back his punch on Hulk. Don't know where you got this concept from and even if you called that cutting lose, he didn't ko Hyperion, Thor, hell, who did he knock out at the end?

He held back against Annihilus because people he didn't want to harm was nearby. As soon as he distanced himself from them, he cut lose. Same can't be said on that punch he delivered against the Hulk who smiled at it.

Hulk did fall over from an energy blast from Thanos. I'm hoping that doesn't make you feel good. It's like me being excited because of Nova Prime sending Thanos flying. Both Thanos (when Nova sent him flying) and Hulk (when Thanos blasted him) were ok and up seconds later. Its not hard to understand, he didn't start to let go and get serious until he was pissed off. It's on panel, he saw Hulk as nothing more a mere distraction. Serious question can you read? Thanos got stopped by Thane before he fished with the hero's. The had no answer for his EP burst. Funny how you rave in about Onslaughts EP pushing ppl back.

The Black Order was stood next to Thanos when he gestured away Hulk. Notice how Hulk didn't want anymore of Thanos laughing out loud

laughing out loud Nova gave it everything he had and was trying to put Thanos down for good. Thanos want aiming to put Hulk down for good. He wanted him ok to use as a pawn(he stated so on panel) hence the lesser attack that still took the wind out of Hulk.

Insane Titan

carver9
Its not hard to understand, he didn't start to let go and get serious until he was pissed off. It's on panel, he saw Hulk as nothing more a mere distraction. Serious question can you read? Thanos got stopped by Thane before he fished with the hero's. The had no answer for his EP burst. Funny how you rave in about Onslaughts EP pushing ppl back.

The Black Order was stood next to Thanos when he gestured away Hulk. Notice how Hulk didn't want anymore of Thanos laughing out loud

laughing out loud Nova gave it everything he had and was trying to put Thanos down for good. Thanos want aiming to put Hulk down for good. He wanted him ok to use as a pawn(he stated so on panel) hence the lesser attack that still took the wind out of Hulk.

Weirdest debate I've had in a long time. Hulk was sent there to be a distraction and was told to hold back. There's no proof that Thanos pulled his punch against Hulk. Also, hahahahaha, the on my reason Hulk didn't attack Thanos a second time is because Thanos pushed his henchmen in front of him. Lol, it's not Hulk fault he didn't cave Thanos chest in, it's Thanos fault for putting people in front of him to fight his battle...weakling. I'm just glad you finally admitted Thor hits harder since Thanos was incapable of one shotting Hulk whereas you feel like Thor can. Good job.

Lol...the Black Order was standing next to Thanos. Read the book again. Thanos was no where to be found when Hulk attacked.

Nova dropped Thanos...pushed him back. These are the things you're impressed with, so accept it. Since you don't want to accept the Nova showing, how about This?

http://m.photoviewer.naver.com/blog?listUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fm.blog.naver.com%2FPostView.nhn%3FblogId%3Ddkfnfn08%26logNo%3D220727676434&imgId=8&host=https%3A%2F%2Fm.blog.naver.com%2Fphotoviewer&historyBack=true&blogId=dkfnfn08&logNo=220727676434&titleImageId=1#main/8

carver9
thumb up retards never learn though

Do you feel better now since you've got that off your chest?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Do you feel better now since you've got that off your chest?

You know what would make me feel better? If you would post the link about the interview, you promised to post for me. Or did you lie? Again?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=644483&pagenumber=2

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
You know what would make me feel better? If you would post the link about the interview, you promised to post for me. Or did you lie? Again?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=644483&pagenumber=2

You'll have to believe me bro because I'm not looking through all my viewed YouTube videos.

Prof. T.C McAbe
You'll have to believe me bro because I'm not looking through all my viewed YouTube videos.

Ok, now I know it's not true then as you said "Interview was recently read stating that Goku was holding back in his Blue form. The only reason he transformed was to motivate the people he is fighting. He's basically holding back and isn't even fighting serious. Well, not yet." So read, saw or read in a video... yeah sure.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Insane Titan
Weirdest debate I've had in a long time. Hulk was sent there to be a distraction and was told to hold back. There's no proof that Thanos pulled his punch against Hulk. Also, hahahahaha, the on my reason Hulk didn't attack Thanos a second time is because Thanos pushed his henchmen in front of him. Lol, it's not Hulk fault he didn't cave Thanos chest in, it's Thanos fault for putting people in front of him to fight his battle...weakling. I'm just glad you finally admitted Thor hits harder since Thanos was incapable of one shotting Hulk whereas you feel like Thor can. Good job.

Lol...the Black Order was standing next to Thanos. Read the book again. Thanos was no where to be found when Hulk attacked.

Nova dropped Thanos...pushed him back. These are the things you're impressed with, so accept it. Since you don't want to accept the Nova showing, how about This?

http://m.photoviewer.naver.com/blog?listUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fm.blog.naver.com%2FPostView.nhn%3FblogId%3Ddkfnfn08%26logNo%3D220727676434&imgId=8&host=https%3A%2F%2Fm.blog.naver.com%2Fphotoviewer&historyBack=true&blogId=dkfnfn08&logNo=220727676434&titleImageId=1#main/8 haha Hulk wasn't told to hold back, Thor said leave some for us a joke. A half wit could understand that.

Why would Thanos go all out on a weak distraction when he knew the real threat was coming.

So Hulk can't beat ppl lesser than Thanos is your excuse for Hulk not wanting anymore of Thanos laughing out loud. The mad Titan sends his minions to deal with nobodies.

Lmao nice try at ABC logic which matters little as Thanos drops Thor or Hulk in which ever way he sees fit.

Are you f*cking stupid? Thanos punches Hulk away and then says to the Order about Hulk is just a distraction. They are stood near him.

I like the fact you're trying to pin your hopes on Nova going all out but doing nothing because Hulk can't do shit to Thanos. A simpleton can understand the difference between Thanos going easy and still flooring Hulk and Nova giving everything he has.

Thanos used a mere Minion to own Hulk. Corvus was easily gonna kill Hulk, the same guy Thanos killed whilst dying and weakened.

Is that supposed to downplay Thanos or something? Again someone doing what Hulk can't. Why don't you show the fight from the ultimates comic where Thanos stomps her as Binary. The Ultimates admit before they got lucky and physically they are no match for a Thanos.

You're troll baiting is clear sign of desperation because you can't debate.

Insane Titan
Do you feel better now since you've got that off your chest? I already feel great but the fact everyone knows you're a lying retard does make me smile.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Read all the Thor/Thanos interactions. you mean where Thor is outclassed every time.

carver9
haha Hulk wasn't told to hold back, Thor said leave some for us a joke. A half wit could understand that.

Why would Thanos go all out on a weak distraction when he knew the real threat was coming.

So Hulk can't beat ppl lesser than Thanos is your excuse for Hulk not wanting anymore of Thanos laughing out loud. The mad Titan sends his minions to deal with nobodies.

Lmao nice try at ABC logic which matters little as Thanos drops Thor or Hulk in which ever way he sees fit.

Are you f*cking stupid? Thanos punches Hulk away and then says to the Order about Hulk is just a distraction. They are stood near him.

I like the fact you're trying to pin your hopes on Nova going all out but doing nothing because Hulk can't do shit to Thanos. A simpleton can understand the difference between Thanos going easy and still flooring Hulk and Nova giving everything he has.

Thanos used a mere Minion to own Hulk. Corvus was easily gonna kill Hulk, the same guy Thanos killed whilst dying and weakened.

Is that supposed to downplay Thanos or something? Again someone doing what Hulk can't. Why don't you show the fight from the ultimates comic where Thanos stomps her as Binary. The Ultimates admit before they got lucky and physically they are no match for a Thanos.

You're troll baiting is clear sign of desperation because you can't debate.

Yes, Hulk was told to hold back. Why are we repeating the same thing? Glad you agree.

Lol...Thanos doesn't think of Hulk as just a distraction buddy.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/14/149743/3454998-thanos+hulk.png

He have a high opinion of the character. Also, the scene that you're referencing that I am about to post in a scan in this post, Thanos didn't say Hulk was a distraction and his words wasn't singular based, he is talking about life in general. Read his statement.

Lol...they threw a sun on top of Hulk. Plot beat Hulk not Thanos. You'll probably have a legit argument if they actually pounded Hulk to sleep. Ms. Marvel koed Thanos but she couldn't even tickle Hulk with a single punch. Now that is how you compare showings.

Lol...yeah, you're blind. I provided the scan below. Thanos punch Hulk away, you're correct. Now look at the 3rd panel of this scan. Are you going to sit there and lie and say that Thanos is right beside them when they are charging at Hulk? Read the book. At least look at the pictures and grasp what's going on. Second panel shows Thanos telling them to push forward.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111198060/4594850-hulk+wasn%27t+injured..jpg

I changed it up and made it even more sweeter. Captain Marvel koed Thanos. The same person who couldn't tickle Hulk with her punches. I can post Thing busting up Thanos face if you want?

Lol...im not the one on the defense here. You said Thor can one shot ko Hulk but Thanos can't do the same. I'm still waiting on you to prove Thanos held back his punch on the Hulk.

Surtur

laughing

Insane Titan
Yes, Hulk was told to hold back. Why are we repeating the same thing? Glad you agree.

Lol...Thanos doesn't think of Hulk as just a distraction buddy.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/14/149743/3454998-thanos+hulk.png

He have a high opinion of the character. Also, the scene that you're referencing that I am about to post in a scan in this post, Thanos didn't say Hulk was a distraction and his words wasn't singular based, he is talking about life in general. Read his statement.

Lol...they threw a sun on top of Hulk. Plot beat Hulk not Thanos. You'll probably have a legit argument if they actually pounded Hulk to sleep. Ms. Marvel koed Thanos but she couldn't even tickle Hulk with a single punch. Now that is how you compare showings.

Lol...yeah, you're blind. I provided the scan below. Thanos punch Hulk away, you're correct. Now look at the 3rd panel of this scan. Are you going to sit there and lie and say that Thanos is right beside them when they are charging at Hulk? Read the book. At least look at the pictures and grasp what's going on. Second panel shows Thanos telling them to push forward.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111198060/4594850-hulk+wasn%27t+injured..jpg

I changed it up and made it even more sweeter. Captain Marvel koed Thanos. The same person who couldn't tickle Hulk with her punches. I can post Thing busting up Thanos face if you want?

Lol...im not the one on the defense here. You said Thor can one shot ko Hulk but Thanos can't do the same. I'm still waiting on you to prove Thanos held back his punch on the Hulk. he wasn't told to hold back, clearly you can't read English. He was told no to finish everyone off.

Ffs you are so stupid, Hulk attacks and gets gestured aside as Thanos is clearly talking about the Hulk as a distraction. Backed up by his statement when the other hero's arrive.

Proxima depowered Hulk easily and Koed him, you know she can't do that to Thanos.

Thor can fight a savage Hulk for hours, Thanos puts Thor down In few hits regularly.

Lmao you're using a scan from over a decade ago , things have clearly changed since then as on panel proof shows every time Thanos and Hulk have met.

You mean full Binary ko'd a weakened Thanos. Hulk never went up against a full Binary CM.

Haha you're so full of shit, you said the order was nowhere near Thanos when he punched Hulk. In the scan they stood directly behind him laughing out loud troll.

Want to compare showings eh. Surfer no sold punches from she Hulk and savage Hulk, he even felt sorry for savage Hulk. She Hulk busted Hulks face up with a punch and Thanos killed Surfer with punches. You didn't see Surfer no selling Thanos punches like he did Hulk.

Why don't you post Thing bloodying WWH's face too or She Hulk doing the same as both punches had the same effect as the one on Thanos. Or post the scan of Thing ko'ing himself punching a pre death Thanos.

When Thanos is serious he energy charges his punches which he didn't when dealing with second class ppl like Hulk.

Insane Titan
Oh and Thanos one shotted Thor in Infinity

h1a8
Thor is not one shotting a pissed Hulk without it being a low showing for Hulk. Especially with the retcon of HOTM. But Hulk will be seriously hurt. Superman would be hurt but definitely not koed. WW is iffy. She did take some serious punishment without being koed.
Colossus if definitely out (we all agree here). MM is iffy too. I'll give Thor the benefit here and say yes there.

Orion and BA are definitely not one shot.

h1a8
Thanos definitely hits at least a little harder than Thor. Thor can ko a duplicate of himself with a couple of good shots.

carver9
Oh and Thanos one shotted Thor in Infinity

Scans of Thor being one shot in infinity.

h1a8
Scans of Thor being one shot in infinity.

He was very close to being koed if not koed. Definitely another one or two more of those blows would have koed him.

carver9
he wasn't told to hold back, clearly you can't read English. He was told no to finish everyone off.

Ffs you are so stupid, Hulk attacks and gets gestured aside as Thanos is clearly talking about the Hulk as a distraction. Backed up by his statement when the other hero's arrive.

Proxima depowered Hulk easily and Koed him, you know she can't do that to Thanos.

Thor can fight a savage Hulk for hours, Thanos puts Thor down In few hits regularly.

Lmao you're using a scan from over a decade ago , things have clearly changed since then as on panel proof shows every time Thanos and Hulk have met.

You mean full Binary ko'd a weakened Thanos. Hulk never went up against a full Binary CM.

Haha you're so full of shit, you said the order was nowhere near Thanos when he punched Hulk. In the scan they stood directly behind him laughing out loud troll.

Want to compare showings eh. Surfer no sold punches from she Hulk and savage Hulk, he even felt sorry for savage Hulk. She Hulk busted Hulks face up with a punch and Thanos killed Surfer with punches. You didn't see Surfer no selling Thanos punches like he did Hulk.

Why don't you post Thing bloodying WWH's face too or She Hulk doing the same as both punches had the same effect as the one on Thanos. Or post the scan of Thing ko'ing himself punching a pre death Thanos.

When Thanos is serious he energy charges his punches which he didn't when dealing with second class ppl like Hulk.

Glad we agree Hulk was told to hold back.

Lol...calling someone stupid helps your argument, girl. You whine more than anyone on this site. Anyways, Thanos comment was plural, not singular. He wasn't talking about just Hulk. He said LIFE is a distraction.

Prove that Proxima blade wouldn't work on Thanos. Also prove that Thanos can power through a sun being on his back. I'll wait.

Scans of Thanos putting Thor down in a few hits.

Thanos hesitates fighting the Hulk. Yep, the scan is old but guess what, I'm has become far more powerful since then.

She wasn't in Binary mode when she koed Thanos. Good try though. Also, the Ultimates looked at Hulk as more of a threat than Thanos. Glad you are mentioning these things. It's shedding far more light on Thor hit>>>>Thanos hit. You're just proving it right via each post.

Lol...Grey hulk has no punches from She Hulk. Hell, Hulk has no sold punches from Thing. Thing sent Thanos flying. I can post the WWH and Thing showing but guess what the difference will be? Hulk stood in one spot with out flinching and allowed Thing to punch him. Thanos was moved from his spot. See the difference?

laughing out loud ..energy charging punches means he serious? So every other fight he's been in where energy isn't around his hand, you're saying he held back? The logic here.

Almost forgot to add. You're the one that mentioned Hulk not attacking Thanos again in infinity. The only reason he didn't attack Thanos is because Thanos backed off.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
He was very close to being koed if not koed. Definitely another one or two more of those blows would have koed him.

Which scene? Post the scan please.

StiltmanFTW

You don't know that. He's shown getting up on the next panel...

carver9
Exactly. I still want to see what he is talking about

Insane Titan
Scans of Thor being one shot in infinity. stop acting dumb , you've read the comic and been shown it several times. Thanos punches Thor out. Thor isn't seen again in any part of the fight until latter again when Thanos stomps him again.

StiltmanFTW
You're drooling. Here, have a tissue:

http://tinyurl.com/y783a8z9

celeyhyga17
The closest to Thor being one shot in IF was Thanos's eyeblast that sent him quite a distance away.

No definitive proof of him koed.

He came back to the battle ground with a lightning attack on Thanos.

Insane Titan
Glad we agree Hulk was told to hold back.

Lol...calling someone stupid helps your argument, girl. You whine more than anyone on this site. Anyways, Thanos comment was plural, not singular. He wasn't talking about just Hulk. He said LIFE is a distraction.

Prove that Proxima blade wouldn't work on Thanos. Also prove that Thanos can power through a sun being on his back. I'll wait.

Scans of Thanos putting Thor down in a few hits.

Thanos hesitates fighting the Hulk. Yep, the scan is old but guess what, I'm has become far more powerful since then.

She wasn't in Binary mode when she koed Thanos. Good try though. Also, the Ultimates looked at Hulk as more of a threat than Thanos. Glad you are mentioning these things. It's shedding far more light on Thor hit>>>>Thanos hit. You're just proving it right via each post.

Lol...Grey hulk has no punches from She Hulk. Hell, Hulk has no sold punches from Thing. Thing sent Thanos flying. I can post the WWH and Thing showing but guess what the difference will be? Hulk stood in one spot with out flinching and allowed Thing to punch him. Thanos was moved from his spot. See the difference?

laughing out loud ..energy charging punches means he serious? So every other fight he's been in where energy isn't around his hand, you're saying he held back? The logic here.

Almost forgot to add. You're the one that mentioned Hulk not attacking Thanos again in infinity. The only reason he didn't attack Thanos is because Thanos backed off. acting like a retard won't work with me. There is a difference in holding and getting told to leave some for Thor and seeing as Thanos was the first person Hulk came up against st my point still stands.

Haha you're so pathetic. Did Thanos hesitate putting Hulk in his place in Marvel The End or Infinity Finale , no laughing out loud he put the dog in his place.

Do you understand what irony is ? You troll the ownage thread to lowball characters feats ffs and anyone who doesn't give Hulk the win you call the a hater in every Hulk match. To add to all that when someone destroys your arguments constantly you end up putting the on ignore laughing out loud weak

He was talking about the Hulk as it was Hulks appearance that made him say that. Then on panel words of the hero's showing up proves. Hell this is something else several other posters have explained to you. Not even posters who care for Thanos or Hulk , but carry on act dumb it helps your stance clearly.

Thanos killed the person proximas weapon belonged to a gave it to her. The weapon is weak compared to a Thanos.

You mean a difference between a weak dying Thanos lol. Thing knocked himself out punching Thanos even before his ore death amp. WWH , the Hulk at his strongest was busted open by Thing. Surfer NO SOLD savage Hulks punches.

Hahahaha god you're not afraid to look stupid are you just to save face in both the civil war 2 comic and Ultimates comic she was Binary fighting Thanos. The Ultimates had to come up with a one time plot device to stop Thanos. The admitted physically they couldn't beat him, they never said nothing like that for Hulk.

Yeah as charging his punches clearly amps his punches.

Hulk could of easily jumped over Thanos minions or attacked Thanos after he floored him in infinity Finale but didn't because he knew he was out of his depth.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You're drooling. Here, have a tissue:

http://tinyurl.com/y783a8z9 aww is the little baby troll wanting attention. What next play victim card and report me because you have nothing to offer as usual.

StiltmanFTW
I wonder if you're as angry and butthurt in the real life, too laughing out loud Very likely so.

Insane Titan
I wonder if you're as angry and butthurt in the real life, too laughing out loud Very likely so. angry and butt hurt laughing out loud I'm pointing out facts about been a sad little geek who's still trying to get posters on his side by trolling. The funny thing is the act is all you've ever done, you offer nothing in a debate and never will.

But hey be a try hard all you want.

carver9
stop acting dumb , you've read the comic and been shown it several times. Thanos punches Thor out. Thor isn't seen again in any part of the fight until latter again when Thanos stomps him again.

laughing out loud laughing out loud scans of him being punched out.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud laughing out loud scans of him being punched out.

Insane Fan-fiction, page 66, issue 1.

Insane Titan
laughing out loud laughing out loud scans of him being punched out. Thanos catches his hammer the smacks Thor who goes head first into the floor. He's still on the ground and starts to get blown away as Thanos powers up his energy. Of course you already know this as usual it's been explained multiple times.

laughing out loud sad little Stiltf*gFTW still chirping on because he's upset about getting called on his nonsense

StiltmanFTW
He's still on the ground

Getting up, you mean. You're a sad little troll.

carver9
Thanos catches his hammer the smacks Thor who goes head first into the floor. He's still on the ground and starts to get blown away as Thanos powers up his energy. Of course you already know this as usual it's been explained multiple times.

laughing out loud sad little Stiltf*gFTW still chirping on because he's upset about getting called on his nonsense

laughing

Here's the scene everyone. It's pretty freaking obvious Thor wasn't koed, probably wasn't hurt at all. I'll let you see for yourself.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111121459/3474956-7146257431-34733.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111121459/3474958-6480186336-34733.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111121459/3474962-7175521869-34733.jpg

Hyperion looks more koed than Thor and he wasn't even punched during that scene. Keep trying Insane psychopath, over aggressive...oops, got your name wrong.

Insane Titan
Getting up, you mean. You're a sad little troll. lmao he getting blown away by Thanos energy like everybody else stood by. Sticking to kissing ass hoping for friendship laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Carv just posted the scans. He was clearly getting up.

carver9
I also want to bring up that Thanos fought an Avengers team that was fatigued due to just coming back from one of the most devastating wars they have ever had.

StiltmanFTW
I also want to bring up that Thanos fought an Avengers team that was fatigued due to just coming back from one of the most devastating wars they have ever had.

Yes. Funny how only Thanus can have excuses like that laughing out loud

"Cosmic Cube weakened me", "That was a Thanusi", "Nihilist wasn't cheerleading me good enough that day", etc.

Insane Titan
laughing

Here's the scene everyone. It's pretty freaking obvious Thor wasn't koed, probably wasn't hurt at all. I'll let you see for yourself.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111121459/3474956-7146257431-34733.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111121459/3474958-6480186336-34733.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111121459/3474962-7175521869-34733.jpg

Hyperion looks more koed than Thor and he wasn't even punched during that scene. Keep trying Insane psychopath, over aggressive...oops, got your name wrong. laughing out loud this is so easy making you 2 retards look stupid.

You say Thor wasn't even hurt laughing out loud

The energy is blowing them all away hence the reason they are off the ground.

Lol at you trying to Start with name calling in a passive aggressive way who then reports ppl.
Fine if you wanna go down this road you piece of shit who thinks it's ok for Quan to mock another over his illness because " he said horrible things to me" about comics...

StiltmanFTW
Nobody is on your side, you realize that, right?

Insane Titan
Carv just posted the scans. He was clearly getting up. lmao he was getting up fine whilst others were getting blown away. Ffs the desperation you show is laughable

Prof. T.C McAbe
Wonder Woman, hurt and angry
Pissed Hulk, koed
Superman, tanks it
Orion, tanks it and is pissed
Colossus, koed
Martian Manhunter, phases through the hammer, still gets koed
Black Adam, takes the hammer an smashes Hulks skull in

Insane Titan
I also want to bring up that Thanos fought an Avengers team that was fatigued due to just coming back from one of the most devastating wars they have ever had. no they wasn't , they had recovered by the time they got back to earth.

Insane Titan
Nobody is on your side, you realize that, right? laughing out loud laughing out loud and?

You thinks that matters? Wait, you have carver right. That sure does back you up having a logic pillar of KMC on your side laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
You're a mentally ill person. Get help.

Insane Titan
You're a mentally ill person. Get help. you follow and troll me and you say I'm mentally ill laughing out loud

The whole "no one is on your side" comment from you just proves everything I've ever said about you. You're just a sad loser who needs others approval and wants to be liked by strangers on a Internet forum. I think youre the one that should seek help.

StiltmanFTW
Your little thanus is so itchy today laughing out loud

I'd say you've lost the little credibility you had, but you've done that even before IT acc.

carver9
laughing out loud this is so easy making you 2 retards look stupid.

You say Thor wasn't even hurt laughing out loud

The energy is blowing them all away hence the reason they are off the ground.

Lol at you trying to Start with name calling in a passive aggressive way who then reports ppl.
Fine if you wanna go down this road you piece of shit who thinks it's ok for Quan to mock another over his illness because " he said horrible things to me" about comics...

So now you agree Thor wasn't koed? We seem to be progressing here.

Lol...blowing away someone is beating them? Gotcha.

Bro, I'm not talking about you. I have no hard feeling for you, I honestly feel sympathy if anything.

carver9
no they wasn't , they had recovered by the time they got back to earth.

Lol... prove it. They had JUST landed from the battle they were in. Iirc, Cap brought up them just coming from war and having to fight another war on Earth. Look at their clothing. They still have battle damage...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111121459/3474959-6120650123-34733.jpg

Even the blind can tell from looking at this scene, the Avengers JUST came from combat. Now do I need to name everything they went through in their space battle to prove that resting for an hour or so isn't enough to recover from a full fledged space battle.

Insane Titan
Your little thanus is so itchy today laughing out loud

I'd say you've lost the little credibility you had, but you've done that even before IT acc. bwhahahaha credibility. Shit like that doesn't matter on a comic forum you phucking geek.

laughing out loud you're showing your true desperate colours now kid. thumb up you have forum cred with the likes of carver laughing out loud

Insane Titan
So now you agree Thor wasn't koed? We seem to be progressing here.

Lol...blowing away someone is beating them? Gotcha.

Bro, I'm not talking about you. I have no hard feeling for you, I honestly feel sympathy if anything. still acting dumb to save face.

Thor was koed on his ass.

They was unable to fight the power of the blast, but I see what you're trying to do but it won't work.

"Bro" lol shut up you idiot. You think a opinion of a lying coward matters?

Insane Titan
Lol... prove it. They had JUST landed from the battle they were in. Iirc, Cap brought up them just coming from war and having to fight another war on Earth. Look at their clothing. They still have battle damage...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111121459/3474959-6120650123-34733.jpg

Even the blind can tell from looking at this scene, the Avengers JUST came from combat. Now do I need to name everything they went through in their space battle to prove that resting for an hour or so isn't enough to recover from a full fledged space battle. so damage to clothing means they was fatigued! Lmao you're to stupid for words. They showed zero signs of any injuries or been tired.

Let's see the proof of them actually been weary from the previous battle. I'll wait.

carver9
still acting dumb to save face.

They was unable to fight the power of the blast, but I see what you're trying to do but it won't work.

I wonder if I went across the board, KMC, talking to people like this is the mods would notice it. I wouldn't get away with this crap, don't understand how you're bullet proof against it. Maybe one day I'll test this. Anyways, back on topic.

Thor wasn't koed.

Them being blown away means noithing. It's like me posting a scan of Storm blowing Hulk away saying she owned him when in actuality, he was ok afterwards.

Lol...so I'm the idiot while you're the one acting over aggressive. I hope you don't act like this in real life because if so, you need some help.

carver9
still acting dumb to save face.

I'm acting dumb? You're the one on an internet site Hulking out on people. Grow up bro. Like I said before, don't know how this behavior is getting past the mods. I bring up Superman and get warned but you go across the entire website screaming and cursing and get bypassed.

Thor wasn't koed.

Is the words idiot and coward the only thing you've learned in school? What about morality? Is that a familiar word to you?

Insane Titan
I wonder if I went across the board, KMC, talking to people like this is the mods would notice it. I wouldn't get away with this crap, don't understand how you're bullet proof against it. Maybe one day I'll test this. Anyways, back on topic.

Thor wasn't koed.

Them being blown away means noithing. It's like me posting a scan of Storm blowing Hulk away saying she owned him when in actuality, he was ok afterwards.

Lol...so I'm the idiot while you're the one acting over aggressive. I hope you don't act like this in real life because if so, you need some help.
laughing out loud you finished whining you double standard prick?

You've never been banned for all the trolling , baiting and shit stirring you do which is fact.

Clear as day he was.

Thanos hadn't even dispersed the energy you fool. They were getting pushed back just from him charging you.

Lmao you used ppl getting pushed back from Onslaught/Hulks fight as proof yet no one was hurt.

Yes you're a idiot , you get spoken to like a idiot because as I've always said you constantly lie , troll ,antagonise poster and act like a smart ass to them. Then play the victim whilst reporting them. A true b*tch move.

Insane Titan
I'm acting dumb? You're the one on an internet site Hulking out on people. Grow up bro. Like I said before, don't know how this behavior is getting past the mods. I bring up Superman and get warned but you go across the entire website screaming and cursing and get bypassed.

Thor wasn't koed.

Is the words idiot and coward the only thing you've learned in school? What about morality? Is that a familiar word to you? like I said you've NEBER got a ban for years of doing the same thing.

Yup he was.

Morality? Funny you use a word you don't understand the meaning of eh.

krisblaze
Thor clearly wasn't KOd, you can see him on his feet for christ sakes.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by krisblaze
Thor clearly wasn't KOd, you can see him on his feet for christ sakes. He's getting lifted up by Thanos energy. What does he do, walk around on all fours like a crab. You can see his cape flapping in the air due to the energy, even debris from the ground is in the air.

krisblaze
Yes, but he's clinging to the ground.

You can see the others being flung off into the distance.

Insane Titan
Yes, but he's clinging to the ground.

You can see the others being flung off into the distance. if he is getting pushed back because he can't resist the energy he wouldn't be clining to the ground in the first place. The the only way he can be in the position to cling to the ground is if he was still on the floor/prone.

The other were already standing that's why the around getting flung already, plus Thor is nearer the blast. If he was already stood he'd of been flung away like the others

krisblaze
That doesn't make any sense.

If he's unconscious he can't actively resist being pushed away, which he clearly is.

Insane Titan
That doesn't make any sense.

If he's unconscious he can't actively resist being pushed away, which he clearly is. so getting blasting by energy etc wouldn't wake him up now.

krisblaze
Okay, that's a possibility.

Can't say anything one way or another there.

But my interpretation was that it happened fairly quickly.

Insane Titan
Okay, that's a possibility.

Can't say anything one way or another there.

But my interpretation was that it happened fairly quickly. fair enough. I'll take your point of view onboard any day over carvers.

krisblaze
thumb up

Some things will always be left up to interpretation given the art and that it's not a movie.

Insane Titan
thumb up

Some things will always be left up to interpretation given the art and that it's not a movie. part of my reasoning is. With what you said would be true imo if Thanos had released his energy but as he was only charging up his energy that why Thor was the way he was etc.

But yeah it's down to opinion, unfortunately trolls downplay every feat

carver9
Lol... no one sees what you see. We are done here. I'm glad you admitted Thor punching power is greater than Thanos. Nice debating with you. Next time, please take your pills so that we can have a reasonable debate, girl.

meep-meep
Every single one gets ko'd.

Insane Titan
Lol... no one sees what you see. We are done here. I'm glad you admitted Thor punching power is greater than Thanos. Nice debating with you. Next time, please take your pills so that we can have a reasonable debate, girl. you mean no one who trolls or likes Thor.

Stop lying again to try and look good, not once did I admit such a thing. Why do you try to act this way as everyone know what youre like for being full of shit.

laughing out loud why don't you cry more eh. I knew you'd eventually run off once I call you out on how you have always acted on here..coward.

carver9
Girl, no one sees your point of view. You can cling to something that isn't true. The only thing I wanted to get from this is you admitting Thor hits harder than Thanos and I trapped you so much that you admitted it with out outright saying it. Good job.

carver9
Also, Thanos fought a fatigued gang of Avengers and still failed to damage them. That's crazy. He can't even one shot a holding back Hulk but per Titan, Thor can.

meep-meep
I seriously think everyone would get ktfo, under the same circumstances.

carver9
Why you say that?

Insane Titan
Girl, no one sees your point of view. You can cling to something that isn't true. The only thing I wanted to get from this is you admitting Thor hits harder than Thanos and I trapped you so much that you admitted it with out outright saying it. Good job. laughing out loud girl , shut up you cry baby shit stain. Just like you needing others back your stance. Irony from a poster who's spent his entire time on here lying about stuff. Let's see this proof of me admitting such a thing we both know you can't and won't prove and with give a excuse and run off like the f*ggot you've always been.

Insane Titan
Also, Thanos fought a fatigued gang of Avengers and still failed to damage them. That's crazy. He can't even one shot a holding back Hulk but per Titan, Thor can. still waiting on proof they was fatigued. All you ever do is lie, hell thats why you used to put everyone ignore because The called you out on it constantly.

Hulk could only fo they to Thor after Thanos easily mindf*cked the weak moron.

carver9
laughing out loud girl , shut up you cry baby shit stain. Just like you needing others back your stance. Irony from a poster who's spent his entire time on here lying about stuff. Let's see this proof of me admitting such a thing we both know you can't and won't prove and with give a excuse and run off like the f*ggot you've always been.

I come back and you're still rage typing. The debate is done but you feel as if you need to get the last word. Is that what you want? I've proven my point. Thor>>>>>Hulk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos per your admission. Now scoot on and let others debate. Get your tantrums out of this thread.

h1a8
Titan, you have to have evidence that Thor was koed. You just can't assume it off 0 evidence. If Thor was laid out with his eyes closed then that's evidence. If the narrative said Thor was koed then that's evidence too.

But Thor was koed because he was punched away isn't evidence.
Without evidence then you have no basis for your claim. And continuing to support the claim, regardless, should be considered trolling.

carver9
The crazy thing is, Thanos punch Thor to the ground, looks at his hand the next panel and powers up the panel after with Thor clinching to the ground. Titan thinks Thanos koed Thor because he punched him to the ground. That's an auto ko in his opinion even though we see nothing afterwards of Thor being koed. We see Thanos looking at his hands beginning to power up. If all it takes is punching someone to the ground calling it a ko, then people like Galactus has been dropped in a single panel.

Insane Titan
I come back and you're still rage typing. The debate is done but you feel as if you need to get the last word. Is that what you want? I've proven my point. Thor>>>>>Hulk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos per your admission. Now scoot on and let others debate. Get your tantrums out of this thread. just like comeback to you bitching and whining while trying to troll and bait.

Like my previous point I'm still waiting on this proof that I admitted such or even proof that the avengers were fatigued.

So are you going actually post proof or continue to be a coward b*tch?

Insane Titan
Titan, you have to have evidence that Thor was koed. You just can't assume it off 0 evidence. If Thor was laid out with his eyes closed then that's evidence. If the narrative said Thor was koed then that's evidence too.

But Thor was koed because he was punched away isn't evidence.
Without evidence then you have no basis for your claim. And continuing to support the claim, regardless, should be considered trolling. honestly just stfu. Everything you've just said can be applied to anytime you debate. You love to use the term writers intention that flat out ignore it when it harlms your argument. You have nothing worth of saying period.

Insane Titan
The crazy thing is, Thanos punch Thor to the ground, looks at his hand the next panel and powers up the panel after with Thor clinching to the ground. Titan thinks Thanos koed Thor because he punched him to the ground. That's an auto ko in his opinion even though we see nothing afterwards of Thor being koed. We see Thanos looking at his hands beginning to power up. If all it takes is punching someone to the ground calling it a ko, then people like Galactus has been dropped in a single panel. More whining and crying. Even Kris a Thor fan can see my point of view. You don't because you're just a bias ignorant troll in every aspect of debating.

Hell you even said Hulk didn't die in infinity finale because we didn't actually see him die yet sits stated multiple times by various characters and show Thanos was the only one still alive.

carver9
just like comeback to you bitching and whining while trying to troll and bait.

Like my previous point I'm still waiting on this proof that I admitted such or even proof that the avengers were fatigued.

So are you going actually post proof or continue to be a coward b*tch?

laughing out loud laughing out loud ...

Read the last couple of pages.

carver9
More whining and crying. Even Kris a Thor fan can see my point of view. You don't because you're just a bias ignorant troll in every aspect of debating.

Hell you even said Hulk didn't die in infinity finale because we didn't actually see him die yet sits stated multiple times by various characters and show Thanos was the only one still alive.

Lol...he didn't see your point of view. What are you talking about? No one agreed with you.

Insane Titan
laughing out loud laughing out loud ...

Read the last couple of pages. I have hence my statement.

I'm still waiting on the proof or are you just going to continue to posture living up to your reputation coward?

Insane Titan
Lol...he didn't see your point of view. What are you talking about? No one agreed with you. I know you struggle to read due to your blind ignorance he said "ok, that's a possibility" meaning for dumb shits like you he can understand my reasoning. It's not my fault your prepared to to act dumb to make a character look superior.

No comeback on my pint about the infinity finale. thumb up at least you know you're wrong.

Adam Grimes
I reported Carver for rustling IT's jimmies.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I reported Carver for rustling IT's jimmies. laughing out loud the only thing he does is make my laugh who full of shit is every subject.

carver9
laughing out loud the only thing he does is make my laugh who full of shit is every subject.

This sentence doesn't even make sense.

carver9
I know you struggle to read due to your blind ignorance he said "ok, that's a possibility" meaning for dumb shits like you he can understand my reasoning. It's not my fault your prepared to to act dumb to make a character look superior.

No comeback on my pint about the infinity finale. thumb up at least you know you're wrong.

No one in this thread agreed with your blind concept. Stop debating with shades on.

carver9
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
The closest to Thor being one shot in IF was Thanos's eyeblast that sent him quite a distance away.

No definitive proof of him koed.

He came back to the battle ground with a lightning attack on Thanos.

Agreed.

Insane Titan
This sentence doesn't even make sense. yeah it does, you make my laugh because you're so full of shit and fake about everything you say or do.

Insane Titan
No one in this thread agreed with your blind concept. Stop debating with shades on. so now proof AGAIN only confirming my points about you.

Showing total ignorance and acting dumb, plus completely ignoring the part again about infinity finale showing you are nothing more than a troll.

thumb up good job making yourself look more incompetent.

carver9
yeah it does, you make my laugh because you're so full of shit and fake about everything you say or do.

If You are going to insult, do it right. It's "you make ME laugh".

carver9
so now proof AGAIN only confirming my points about you.

Showing total ignorance and acting dumb, plus completely ignoring the part again about infinity finale showing you are nothing more than a troll.

thumb up good job making yourself look more incompetent.

So now proof again? What does that mean?

If I'm a troll, what are you?

Insane Titan
So now proof again? What does that mean?

If I'm a troll, what are you? you said I admitted to something and the avengers were clearly fatigued...in your words ending the debate.

So where is the proof of me saying this and the scan of the avengers clearly showing fatigue.

Youve flat out twice ignored my comparison of your ignorance from infinity finale and refuse to comprehend what Kris said.

I'll ask this in the nicest way possible so you don't get upset or hurt and have a excuse not to answer. What do you think he meant with his view on my point by saying "ok, that's a possibility" ? I await your answer.

carver9
you said I admitted to something and the avengers were clearly fatigued...in your words ending the debate.

So where is the proof of me saying this and the scan of the avengers clearly showing fatigue.

Youve flat out twice ignored my comparison of your ignorance from infinity finale and refuse to comprehend what Kris said.

I'll ask this in the nicest way possible so you don't get upset or hurt and have a excuse not to answer. What do you think he meant with his view on my point by saying "ok, that's a possibility" ? I await your answer.

He disagreed with you in the beginning and then after debating with you on a topic he was obviously sure about, he said "that is a possibility". Possibility doesn't mean facts. There isn't a single shed of evidence pointing to Thor being koed.

https://m.imgur.com/xJmkk0q

Did Thanks ko Galactus in the scan above?

Insane Titan
He disagreed with you in the beginning and then after debating with you on a topic he was obviously sure about, he said "that is a possibility". Possibility doesn't mean facts. There isn't a single shed of evidence pointing to Thor being koed.

https://m.imgur.com/xJmkk0q

Did Thanks ko Galactus in the scan above?
Are you really this stupid or ignorant ? I asked for proof again with you again providing nothing or not even mentioning it. Obviously you're a troll.

Concession accepted on your trolling and flat out lying about infinity finale.

Possibility, he was open to my point of view via the reasons I provided. Something a smart and non bias poster would understand not a lying troll.

Thanos doesn't have the power to ko A well fed Galactus so your red herring of a scan is pointless. Also do you not understand the difference between a blast and a punch.

krisblaze
After discussing the highly ambiguous scene in the comics you've moved onto discussing my not so ambiguous post? laughing out loud

carver9
Are you really this stupid or ignorant ? I asked for proof again with you again providing nothing or not even mentioning it. Obviously you're a troll.

Concession accepted on your trolling and flat out lying about infinity finale.

Possibility, he was open to my point of view via the reasons I provided. Something a smart and non bias poster would understand not a lying troll.

Thanos doesn't have the power to ko A well fed Galactus so your red herring of a scan is pointless. Also do you not understand the difference between a blast and a punch.

If you think I conceded then gotcha. I already won this anyways. Right now I'm speaking with Delta over Xbox and yep, you lied. He never said I made fun of Rap or his condition. I'm trying to get him online to make this even more sweet. I'm done talking to you because it's a waste of energy. You can direct your anger issues elsewhere.

StiltmanFTW
*more of the same mindless rant*

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/21/Prince-George.gif

carver9
If you think I conceded then gotcha. I already won this anyways. Right now I'm speaking with Delta over Xbox and yep, you lied. He never said I made fun of RAO or his condition. I'm trying to get him online to make this even more sweet. I'm done talking to you because it's a waste of energy. You can direct your anger issues elsewhere.

Updated. Meant to say RAO.

Insane Titan
If you think I conceded then gotcha. I already won this anyways. Right now I'm speaking with Delta over Xbox and yep, you lied. He never said I made fun of Rap or his condition. I'm trying to get him online to make this even more sweet. I'm done talking to you because it's a waste of energy. You can direct your anger issues elsewhere. laughing out loud you won nothing.

You get him on line or on here then. As I still have the msgs where he told me exactly what was said. TBH I'm not surprised your trying to twist it. He told me you said it was ok for Quan to mock him and Quan to post my Pm's on another site yet crying over DS with yours.

I knew you couldn't come back with any proof or points about Thanos/Hulk or this thread and that you'd just cower away.

Insane Titan
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/21/Prince-George.gif Does this post upgrade your rep that you do crave on here?

Posters may like you after this.

StiltmanFTW
Oh, Insane... this weekend with you has been really MENTAL.

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/17/06/480x220/gallery-1486468755-tumblr-nj2i4lft2r1t70ckxo1-500.gif

Insane Titan
Oh, Insane... this weekend with you has been really MENTAL.

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/17/06/480x220/gallery-1486468755-tumblr-nj2i4lft2r1t70ckxo1-500.gif laughing out loud searching for gifs, you absolute loser.

Are posters on your side yet, you needy child?

StiltmanFTW
My gifs are always ready, you imbecile.

You'd need a full working day for finding just one.

DarkSaint85
Lol that's ok IT, he's reduced to random thumbs up and sarcasm with me now.

I wonder if he'll report me next?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Already have, my Asian pet.

https://s5.postimg.org/ev3ouj6kn/Wink.gif

DarkSaint85
thumb up and why are you allowed to make jokes like that? Have you ever called Delph your black pet?

StiltmanFTW
Delph and me... we never had that spark in our relationship.

DarkSaint85
**** you.

StiltmanFTW
love

DarkSaint85
If you ever make a 'joke' like that again, I'll just report you.

RealityWarper

thumb up

StiltmanFTW
If you ever make a 'joke' like that again, I'll just report you.

Mmmmm... looking forward to our future rendezvous.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/3d573cdf9603c46cc05bb9e4b7c711db/tumblr_orl9ksF47J1wpamrjo1_500.gif

DarkSaint85
*shrug* up to you. I don't make jokes about how your mom's right and it is all your fault your dad left, but hey, each their own. You finding some things funny, doesn't make it so.

RealityWarper
thumb up

StiltmanFTW
*shrug* up to you. I don't make jokes about how your mom's right and it is all your fault your dad left, but hey, each their own. You finding some things funny, doesn't make it so.

You've made your point. Never thought it bothered you till now.

Think we both know what should be done now.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/719TKbx0NfL._SX355_.jpg

Don't hold back.

Adam Grimes
*shrug* up to you. I don't make jokes about how your mom's right and it is all your fault your dad left, but hey, each their own. You finding some things funny, doesn't make it so. I'm praying to Constantine that you're not being serious. Don't make me report you.

StiltmanFTW
It took me almost 6 years of hard work to get a reaction like this.

carver9
Lol...hope he isn't serious. The guy calls me dumb, retard, anything you can think of. Yeah, he has to be joking around because how can you harshly insult people but can't take a race joke? Doesn't add up.

StiltmanFTW
It's hard to tell with DS, he's not easy to read.

Especially with that Shaw/Northstar set.

carver9
It's hard to tell with DS, he's not easy to read.

Especially with that Shaw/Northstar set.

He was serious. Never seen him make a post like that. I still don't get it.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>