Heroes for Hire vs Rogues

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Danny and Cage run in to the core Flash rogues (Classic versions of both teams, before any fancy upgrades or redefinitions of power sets.)

1. Captain Cold.

2.. Heatwave.

3. Mirror Master.

4. Weather Wizard.

5. Captain Boomerang.

Can the Heroes for Hire bring them down? (After laughing long and hard at the group..)

riv6672
Not with Mirror Master and Captain Cold there.

leonidas
who's the current roster for heroes? or is this the preboot team with white tiger and the others?

abhilegend
Anyone who laughs at the rogues regrets it soon enough.

leonidas
no doubt. hfh will have to have a very solid roster to win this.

Flyattractor
What Levels are Cage and Danny at? Org or Current SJW Marvel Levels?

cdtm
Originally posted by leonidas
who's the current roster for heroes? or is this the preboot team with white tiger and the others?

Was thinking just Danny and Luke.

But if you think they need the support, go with Daughters of the Dragon, Shang Chi, original Human Torch, White Tiger, and Deadpool. (Yeah, he was a member.)

riv6672
Human Torch could potentially solo.

Potentially.

Flyattractor
I forget, is Current Cage at about the same level or far above The Thing now?

zopzop
Originally posted by riv6672
Human Torch could potentially solo.

Potentially.
Nah. Captain Cold would kill him. He can actually project below absolute zero temperatures (I know that's impossible but he's done it on panel) over a massive area. Torch would be destroyed.

As to the thread Weather Wizard, Mirror Master, or Captain Cold would end Luke & Danny.

cdtm
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I forget, is Current Cage at about the same level or far above The Thing now?

lol. smile

Back then, he was more or less way below him on paper, yet matching him in every fight they had.

Bendis didn't really start Cage being written well above his weight class.. Far from it. He was trading blows with Iron Man and Thing all the way back in the first dozen issues of his initial run, and actually broke Dooms armor (Because he designed it to take hits from Hulk, yet somehow never expected someone to try hitting it in the same spot over and over.. Which might not be PIS, and just a rational assumption about how stupid most heroes really are..)

Flyattractor
Well to be fair to Doom, The Hulk's Smash Teechnique employs a random hit pattern. That or Doom never watched a fighting anime.

riv6672
Originally posted by zopzop
Nah. Captain Cold would kill him. He can actually project below absolute zero temperatures (I know that's impossible but he's done it on panel) over a massive area. Torch would be destroyed.

As to the thread Weather Wizard, Mirror Master, or Captain Cold would end Luke & Danny.
I'll stick by my opinion. Things i've heard (here) about origanal Torch put him on very high level.
Kinda busy doing a team builder right now, or i'd search out some scans.

Sin I AM
Cold solos. Dude is uber af

Flyattractor
What are/is Cages stats to cold and stuff?

riv6672
Hammond can take on the likes of Sentry...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/100319/3747121-avengersinvaders-006-007.jpg
http://ifanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/human-torch-vs-sentry.jpg

...and Hyperion.
https://imghost.io/images/2017/08/06/image0da7b.jpg

And while every scan comes with context (ref: Wonderman Vs Aquaman debate), i feel confident in saying Jim Hammond is also uber af.

And he can potentially solo.

Potentially.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Flyattractor
What are/is Cages stats to cold and stuff?

Probably a little better than normal humans. Hes not tanking absolute zero anyway

Zack M
Mirror master solos.

SithLantern93
Originally posted by Zack M
Mirror master solos.

riv6672
Looking around i see no one but me backing up their opinion with anything like actual proof.

Good.
That means i'm done here.
You can take off the potentially, i'm going with Human Torch solos. Period.

Carry on, KMCers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.