Presence, Lucifer & Micheal Vs Overmonitor, Mandrakk & Cosmic Armor Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Who wins

Josh_Alexander
Presence team wins! At least to me

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team 1.

xJLxKing
Overmonitor and the Presence are the same thing

They both represent a creator in one way or another. This is basically a draw or based on preference of which representation you like more

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well I mean, it's been displayed that Yahweh and the Overvoid are separate beings when Phantom Stranger was erased by the Overvoid, and The Presence resurrected him in an instant.

abhilegend
Phantom Stranger wasn't erased by Overvoid. It was done by Zauriel.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well I mean, it's been displayed that Yahweh and the Overvoid are separate beings when Phantom Stranger was erased by the Overvoid, and The Presence resurrected him in an instant. issue?

Also, that still doesn't disapprove it. If argue it's the same idea with the Great Evil Beast. Two sides of the same coin type of thing..?

Cogito
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Overmonitor and the Presence are the same thing

They both represent a creator in one way or another. This is basically a draw or based on preference of which representation you like more

Nah, the Overmonitor represents the blank page

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Cogito
Nah, the Overmonitor represents the blank page
Yes I understand that

The Source represent the imagination part but at he end of the day, they are all the same thing. I used to think that they are different but apparently even GM called Overmonitor the Source.

RangerDX
Ive heard Overmonitor being described as Presence's unconsciousness/nothingness

Board Walker
The presence is the representation of all the writers

Over monitor is the blank page

Michael is the creator/source of all the ink, colors, oils, penciling, and everything that makes up everything on the blank page.

Lucifer is the one that took/takes all of that ink, color, oils, penciling, and wills it into the characters/concepts we the readers are familiar with.

CA Superman is the story made manifest

These characters are all metaversal, and beyond the confines of everything save for the reader itself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.