unworthy thor v current black adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
how this goez?

zopzop
RIP Adam.

Steve Zodiac
The Hax Axe is a one shot kill. The way he fought in Avengers and the foes he fought with Hyperion after going through the portal make it difficult to see how Adam can win many if any. Thor probably 8-9 or 10/10 probably 10 because I can't see speed being the edge here although it might give him 1.

celeyhyga17
9/10?

Bladam has beaten and killed the Pale Bishop(guardian of the universe).

Odinson and Hype vs the beyonders is an outlier of outliers.

Zack M
Didn't Adam also kill The Circle of Etrernity? They were said to be above the Spectre, too. I say split.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
9/10?

Odinson and Hype vs the beyonders is an outlier of outliers. I haven't read that, do you have an issue number? Agreed about the Beyonders, however the Axe kills Celestials. It isn't an outlier.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
I haven't read that, do you have an issue number? Agreed about the Beyonders, however the Axe kills Celestials. It isn't an outlier.
Not sure if ure kidding.

embarrasment

Steve Zodiac
Not sure if ure kidding.

embarrasment Not kidding (I certainly haven't read everything Galan is the only one here who has I suspect), but I just looked it up and will read it. I don't think a Guardian is on a par with the IVory Kings though (which I agree are an outlier for Odinson).

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Zack M
Didn't Adam also kill The Circle of Etrernity? They were said to be above the Spectre, too. I say split. Yes he did and good point.

celeyhyga17
Story with the Paling was around Sinestro #16 - #18. Something like that.

Steve Zodiac
Story with the Paling was around Sinestro #16 - #18. Something like that. Thanks very much.

Genii96
This can go both ways.

deathslash
9/10?

Odinson and Hype vs the beyonders is an outlier of outliers. hasn't Thor's lightning also affected chaos king? I also can't see adam doing as well against Gorr or managing to effect the phoenix like thor did.

celeyhyga17
Yeah

Was just disagreeing with Odinson taking 8-9/10.

abhilegend
Adam 6/10

Flyattractor
Unworthe Thor has a Magic Axe Now?

Fuh can this little Pansy never get by with out some kind of Magic Crutch saving his Goldy Locks?

I give this to Adam. Cause He don't need a crutch.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Unworthe Thor has a Magic Axe Now?

Fuh can this little Pansy never get by with out some kind of Magic Crutch saving his Goldy Locks?

I give this to Adam. Cause He don't need a crutch.

His entire race uses weapons. Wouldnt call it a crutch.

Edge to Thor nu Bladam isnt impressive

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Sin I AM
His entire race uses weapons. Wouldnt call it a crutch.

Edge to Thor nu Bladam isnt impressive

And all the other Asgardians are full on Jobbers. Even with their weapons.

They just exist to make Thor look good.

Sin I AM
And all the other Asgardians are full on Jobbers. Even with their weapons.

They just exist to make Thor look good.

Every race, group, team.. en masse is subject to being jobbed from kryptonians to beyonders to xmen. Its a common trope.

Flyattractor
Which is why I no longer read either Marvel or DC.

Damborgson
Then you're quite the authority to comment on a Marvel vs DC thread thumb up

Flyattractor
I don't read them or buy them. I just watch lots of Review Vids of them that show how Marvel for the most part is pure Shit. DC is better but at times not by much.

And Technically the main reason I don't "read comics" anymore is because the last local shop in my area got closed down. Thanks in large part to Marvel's bull shit in making stores buy their sjw pushed bullshit.

So there is that.

Sin I AM
I don't read them or buy them. I just watch lots of Review Vids of them that show how Marvel for the most part is pure Shit. DC is better but at times not by much.

And Technically the main reason I don't "read comics" anymore is because the last local shop in my area got closed down. Thanks in large part to Marvel's bull shit in making stores buy their sjw pushed bullshit.

So there is that.

Not really. SJW "shit" isnt pushed as much as its being griped about. Many main titled chars have been gender swapped or outright replaced this isnt a new theme.

Flyattractor
Uh-huh, yeah. Sure.

Black Adam still takes this.

deathslash
Uh-huh, yeah. Sure.

Black Adam still takes this. the only thing that Adam's taking is an axe to the face.

Sin I AM
Uh-huh, yeah. Sure.

Black Adam still takes this.

Read more comics luv release the pent up frustration 😉

Facee

So there is that.
You stopped reading comics because your local shop got closed down?

You do know there are plenty of sites where you can read any comic for free without having to DL right?

Or do you think Galan buys all his stuff? Well galans a bad example cus he's rich, but you get the point.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Facee
You stopped reading comics because your local shop got closed down?

You do know there are plenty of sites where you can read any comic for free without having to DL right?

Or do you think Galan buys all his stuff? Well galans a bad example cus he's rich, but you get the point. I still only buy my comics, it's a moral thing I suppose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.