Wally West (At Best) Vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Steve Zodiac
WWH has just defeated Marvel Earth as in the Comic, Wally (who for the sake of this thread can access the speed force fully on Marvel Earth appears thanks to a last ditch time delay spell from Dr. Strange calling out to the Omniverse for help.

Can Wally do it. IMP is armed! "Flash fact", shouts Wally, "I am accelerating at almost C velocity." BOOM!! What happens next as the dust clears? laughing out loud

cdtm
Wally wins, spite.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by cdtm
Wally wins, spite. It's not spite, WWH conquered Marvel Earth. Are you saying Wally alone could do that with just the Warbound?

cdtm
With a boatload of PIS. laughing

Flash wins in an attosecond, Flash Fact.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by cdtm
With a boatload of PIS. laughing

Flash wins in an attosecond, Flash Fact. So you are saying WWH is not all that. Fair enough!

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
It's not spite, WWH conquered Marvel Earth. Are you saying Wally alone could do that with just the Warbound? Yes, a pissed off Wally can't just speed steal from Hulk and he will be a living statue...

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Yes, a pissed off Wally can't just speed steal from Hulk and he will be a living statue... CAn't Wally do that to everyone though? Are you saying Wally moving at top speed and speed stealing could defeat almost anyone? Including Thor and Superman?

xJLxKing
CAn't Wally do that to everyone though? Are you saying Wally moving at top speed and speed stealing could defeat almost anyone? Including Thor and Superman?
Yes, I do think so.

I don't see a way for others to beat him unless they are immune to the speed stealing. Granted, it's not like he would really do it. He did like 3 times in the last 17 years? Although, you did say, "at his best"

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Yes, I do think so.

I don't see a way for others to beat him unless they are immune to the speed stealing. Granted, it's not like he would really do it. He did like 3 times in the last 17 years? Although, you did say, "at his best" Ahh but he has done it 3 times so why not a 4th or 5th and you're right I did say at his best.

So, let me get this straight if Wally went all out with speed steals and was going to be in the role of WWH or let loose on DC Earth you think he could defeat all other heroes and villains. If he was moving at top speed how long do you think this would take?

Mindset
Hulk punches the speed force out of existence.

BruceSkywalker
poor wally lol.. WWH ftw

Zack M
Wally wins 10/10. He's in a different league.

Rao Kal El
Forum Flash is almost impossible to beat, you need forum Mr. Mxyzptlk or Hulk killer humanoid.

And NO ONE, I MEAN NO ONE BEATS HULK KILLER HUMANOID, Not even Dracula with magic Katanas.

xJLxKing
Ahh but he has done it 3 times so why not a 4th or 5th and you're right I did say at his best.

So, let me get this straight if Wally went all out with speed steals and was going to be in the role of WWH or let loose on DC Earth you think he could defeat all other heroes and villains. If he was moving at top speed how long do you think this would take?
If he always uses that level of power, we wouldn't have comics. It's why power levels fluctuates, it's why characters sometimes get portrayed different based on the story. It's why heroes tend to try and just slightly outmatch their opponents unless there is a point to be made

Anyways, I don't know if he can beat all other heroes. In a controlled scenario where I can control Wally, it's hard to argue what any Herald level character can do if Wally opens up with a speed steal. He clearly won't do it as that's not his character but we are talking about controlled state

And yes, I do think in that specific controlled scenario, Wally is probably a top tier character. You'd have to go use characters who can circumnavigate flashes abilities.

Galan007
You plebs know nothing! There has only been one person who could comprehend a 'full potential' Flash...

Originally posted by great_dane
the speeforce you idiot. youir a dumbass dude. really though, the flash would cause a vortex sucking in all oxygen and gl would sufficate. he'd make a black hole and cause gl to get sucked in and die. he'll melt his ass. he will touch him and use his heat touch, making the temperature of his body reach that of the sun at speeds faster than light.

ummm................no..

so he warps reality a lil bit, flash time travles and warps it back himself.

creating god-like beings ? they'd instantly explode while flash viabrated through them.

power cosmic is like a tent on skid row compared to the playboy mansion(playboy mansion being the speedforce)

well Iv'e given ways that flash would easily take this idiot down. how would exitar beat him?

thor was able to crack his armor, flash hitting him with a couple million infinate mass punches to the tempo would kill him, instantly.

flash would be able to use heat touch and melt his armor off his head, then (at speeds of light) shit on him like a toilet

well the truth is, i dont see him coming close to flash in speed, and if flash were to take his kinetic energy from him and viabrate through him the way he did to kill anti-monitor, then exitar doesnt stand a chance. that, and a good ol speedforce dump would get rid of him for good.

if flash was able to beet anti-monitor, then he can beat some retarted character like exitar. he looks like a bucket for gods sakes

flash is able to time travel and enter and exit multi-dimensional universes simultaniously, and almost instantly. well wally west can, and he's the flash were speaking of, so if he were to send him to a dimension, he would be able to get out. he's is also capable of time travel instantly and with no help of the cosmic treadmeal, Dr. strange wouldn't be able to contain him in a dimension, if anything once sent there, flash would re-emerge and hit Dr. strange with the forec of a couple thousand suns without him realizing it

the flash can time travel instantly, as well as go through different dimensions instantly. he can enter the speedforec instantly which causes a time hickup in his eyes, and re-emerge from it which seems instantly but to him feeld as though he's been in the speedforce for a good amount of time,. while strange is trying to control time, he'd of gone back (can think and react faster than speeds of light) and use about a couple thousand finger snaps to destroy countless amounts of cities as well as dr. strange. even with his shields up, he has melted his body into a liquid to defeat mirror master, so with his shields up he'd melt his body into the ground and come up from underneath strange where he is now inprisoned in a little shield solitude of hell, where the flash is fingersnapping, viabrating through his body countless amounts of time, making tornados, creating multi-vortexes to suck the oxygen out of his body, uing his heat touch to make the surface of his skin reach temperatues hotter than the sun, and to give dr. strange somewhat of a chance, lets just say the flash does this in not 3 sec. but 5.

flash ftw 9/10
10/10

"Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!" vin

xJLxKing
Lol
Were you saving those or something ?
smile

That guy seems like a legend..a fi8$$)smile; legend man

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Mindset
Hulk punches the speed force out of existence. Wally violently speed-steals Hulk and runs on his face until he dies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.