darkseid v.s. mandrakk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeadpoolXXX
darkseid /w/ Antilife equation-
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11125/111252199/5029125-1442583346-37579.jpg

mandrakk -
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_small/2/24019/691653-mandrakk__rox_ogama_.jpg

Figured since they were working together as partners in FC this would be a good fight. big grin

Prof. T.C McAbe
Mandrakk is the concept of Darkseids godhood. They are bound by it, shaped by it. While Darkseid is on the interior side of the comic or rather the comic Omniverse, Mandrakk is the idea.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Mandrakk is the concept of Darkseids godhood. They are bound by it, shaped by it. While Darkseid is on the interior side of the comic or rather the comic Omniverse, Mandrakk is the idea.

Well said! =)

xJLxKing
Neither of you answered the question though smile

Who wins?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Neither of you answered the question though smile

Who wins?

If you fight your reflection in water, who wins?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
If you fight your reflection in water, who wins?
Clearly I do because the reflection won't be there when I drop a huge rock there

However I have to disagree with your interpretation of Mandrakk. As you said he is the concept of evil or the "end of" in comics but let's not forget, when Darkseid was finally killed off my Superman (singing), Mandrakk still reappaeared in a new form(host or whatever you classify it)

Mandrakk is above DS even as he weilded the ALE

That's just the way I saw it

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Clearly I do because the reflection won't be there when I drop a huge rock there

However I have to disagree with your interpretation of Mandrakk. As you said he is the concept of evil or the "end of" in comics but let's not forget, when Darkseid was finally killed off my Superman (singing), Mandrakk still reappaeared in a new form(host or whatever you classify it)

Mandrakk is above DS even as he weilded the ALE

That's just the way I saw it

After some moments your reflection will be back.

Darkseid wasn't killed off, he is still here. This would be your example with the rock. Darkseid might "vanish" for some time, but as long as the concept of evil prevails, the need for a story to have something evil that good can overcome exists, Darkseid will return. Mandrakk is also not really dead, he is still there, in our heads.

Galan007
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
Figured since they were working together as partners in FC What on earth made you think Darkseid and Mandrakk were working together in Final Crisis..? confused

Darkseid's 'fall' from the 4th World caused a breakdown in continuity that was literally flushing the entire multiverse down the cosmic toilet. This inadvertently helped Mandrakk's story take place by facilitating his reemergence into the DCU/Bleedspace... But they were certainly not 'partners' by any stretch of the imagination. Heck, you'd be hard-pressed to prove that Darkseid even knew Mandrakk existed at all. /shrug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.