Bring Carver back !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Facee
This is an outrage! Carver is KMC !

The Nuul
Originally posted by Facee
This is an outrage! Carver is KMC !

why don't you shut the phuck up you phaggot!!!

CosmicComet
huh? what happened to him

The Nuul
carver got a temp ban for trolling/bashing IT laughing out loud

here's the thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=644712&pagenumber=9#post16285029

-Pr-
Or, every time someone asks, we could add a day to his ban...

Facee
Originally posted by The Nuul

https://youtu.be/O9NVcOTtvBE

Adam Grimes
I second this ftw

-K-M-
here's the thread

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=644712&pagenumber=9#post16285029

https://media.giphy.com/media/aZ3LDBs1ExsE8/giphy.gif

JBL
Carver got banned? Never known him to bash people. Probably had something to do with superman.

Damborgson
He didn't bash anyone, was just feeding the trolls I guess.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by JBL
Carver got banned? Never known him to bash people. Probably had something to do with superman. laughing out loud

krisblaze
Originally posted by -Pr-

Bro I'd never stop

Sin I AM
carver got a temp ban for trolling/bashing IT laughing out loud

here's the thread

Lmaooo soo stilt, carver and it got banned. Love it. So much win. I wish saint and adam wouldve got banned too...nerds.

Flyattractor
KMC is so Facistly Funny !!!!!!!!

DarkSaint85

Could we bring him back?

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Lmaooo soo stilt, carver and it got banned. Love it. So much win. I wish saint and adam wouldve got banned too...nerds. Love you too boo

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Love you too boo

😙 the Lizard King needs to go scorched Earth. Show this rabble whose boss

Prof. T.C McAbe

thumb up
Completely agree here, how the phuck does this phucking phuckeru of a phuck dares to make such a thread, finally some reason in the Forum. I hope he gets banned for this and for making an off topic thread, phuck his face.

Horrificus
Reinstate him. Wait for him to b greeted by the board.
When u r pretty sure he's glad to b back... when he is probably happy. After, maybe a half-hour of board-time...

Ban him again, for absolutely no reason.

A few more times of this, he should b softened up for brainwashing.

TheHulk
Just temp ban laughing out loud Just wait it out guys.....

DarkSaint85
Have to admit, there has been much less venom on the site since then.

Even abhi is voting Lex loses lol

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Have to admit, there has been much less venom on the site since then.

Even abhi is voting Lex loses lol

I vote we ban DarkSaint, its high time hes paid for his insolence toward the Carver, who quite possibly is the best senior member this backwater site will ever know

DarkSaint85
Please don't. I'll send you those nudes you keep asking for.

Sin I AM
Please don't. I'll send you those nudes you keep asking for.

smokin' smokin' smokin'

cdtm
Five uninterrupted posts in a row criticising Dragon Ball Super. Many more praising it, but none of that "The last show was disappointing.", "How was it disappointing??", "It was disappointing because..", "I disagree and I'm going to argue about it.", "Uhh, I kind of agree with him..", "What are you, a troll?!"

Nope, people have their say and everyone moves on

-Pr-
Carver (and Stilt) will be back soon, guys. Don't worry too much about it.

TheHulk

Originally posted by TheHulk
Just temp ban laughing out loud Just wait it out guys.....

It's what i said whistle

Rao Kal El
Just give Stilth and carver their time alone, they are in the honeymoon.

-Pr-
It's what i said whistle

Maybe, but I said it better.

deathslash
Carver (and Stilt) will be back soon, guys. Don't worry too much about it. this actually raises a question. How long do temp bans last?

DarkSaint85
Depends. You can see how long each member was banned for.

You can do three days, a week, a month etc.

-Pr-
Originally posted by deathslash
this actually raises a question. How long do temp bans last?

Basically what DS says here:

Depends. You can see how long each member was banned for.

You can do three days, a week, a month etc.

We have a list of options to choose from.

RealityWarper

I am feeling alone. Lost in a big forum : (

-Pr-
Just do what JBL does, and make a bait thread. You won't feel alone for long.

celeyhyga17
I vote we ban DarkSaint, its high time hes paid for his insolence toward the Carver, who quite possibly is the best senior member this backwater site will ever know
thumb up

Carvster is the best of us.

The Nuul
carver's and stilt's short temp ban was worth it compared to IT's long month ban thumb up

they are true heroes of KMC, they took one for us thumb up

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
thumb up

Carvster is the best of us.

All of your hate strengthens me.

Carver is just that idiotic though to actually think this outpouring of love is real. Probably itching to come in here and post about how he's in our minds and has won or something

JBL
Just do what JBL does, and make a bait thread. You won't feel alone for long. I would love to see one of those so-called bait threads.

The Nuul

Carver is just that idiotic though to actually think this outpouring of love is real. Probably itching to come in here and post about how he's in our minds and has won or something

you are just jelly of carvster because he has a much bigger dick than you!

Board Walker
The forum has been much more balanced, and at peace without Carver's trolling not at play.

namorsubby
I personally think his punishment shouldve been more heavy handed. Hes been busting balls for years with his two to five word sentences..

Board Walker
There are few true non-troll posters remaining on this forum, we must remain vigilant.

RealityWarper
Just do what JBL does, and make a bait thread. You won't feel alone for long.

Originally posted by JBL
I would love to see one of those so-called bait threads.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t644907.html

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Board Walker
The forum has been much more balanced, and at peace without Carver's trolling not at play.
Anyone who gets hurt feelings from Carver level posts are emotional males.

Board Walker
Anyone who gets hurt feelings from Carver level posts are emotional males.

Only a sith deals in absolutes

Badabing
I will ban anybody who questions the Drunk Irishman, or me, Raptor Bada! sneer

Facee
This place is no fun without carver. no expression

xJLxKing
Don't temp me! I'll bump this topic everyday if I have to make it feel like an eternity for Carver

JBL
Carver must be very proud. He's not even here and has gotten in a lot of people heads. It's a win for Carver.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
I would love to see one of those so-called bait threads.

The planet-busting one at the top of the page, for starters.

Originally posted by RealityWarper
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t644907.html

Ha.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by JBL
I would love to see one of those so-called bait threads. https://68.media.tumblr.com/1144d634368308a1d76359e7ef4d58dc/tumblr_ouhixqvj1L1usikc6o1_400.png

-Pr-
laughing out loud

JBL
https://68.media.tumblr.com/1144d634368308a1d76359e7ef4d58dc/tumblr_ouhixqvj1L1usikc6o1_400.png And those are bait threads?? Explain.

Adam Grimes

Carver is just that idiotic though to actually think this outpouring of love is real. Probably itching to come in here and post about how he's in our minds and has won or something How do you get away with this bashing of our brother Carver baffles me to say the least. thumb down

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Badabing
I will ban anybody who questions the Drunk Irishman, or me, Raptor Bada! sneer

TO ASTEROID HELL WITH RAPTOR BADA!!!!!!!

The Nuul
so why did my carver vs darksaint get closed and yet this is staying open?

DarkSaint85
It was objectively better.

Badabing
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
TO ASTEROID HELL WITH RAPTOR BADA!!!!!!! Shouldn't you still be at the dog pound?Originally posted by The Nuul
so why did my carver vs darksaint get closed and yet this is staying open? Because Facee >>>> you. thumb up

The Nuul
http://replygif.net/i/340.gif

LordofBrooklyn
Shouldn't you still be at the dog pound?

I'LL SMASH YOUR SCALED SNOUT INTO POWDER, ABOMINATION!!!!

zopzop
Carver is just that idiotic though to actually think this outpouring of love is real.
Hey! Some of us legit like Carver (AND Insane Titan and Stilt too).

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by zopzop
Hey! Some of us legit like Carver.
thumb up

The love is real.
https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5fl679FAL1rnr4rko1_500.gif

As for Stilt....
The mods can keepem.

Rao Kal El
Some peps in here like the black d1ck. laughing

meep-meep
Personal grudges and drama are usually fairly easy to avoid at work, school, grocery store, wherever. People do it on Internet message boards, maybe because of an indirect personal release they need. I don't know.

That said, if you don't agree with me, big whoop. Wanna fight about it?

mighty adam
Lmaooo soo stilt, carver and it got banned. Love it. So much win. I wish saint and adam wouldve got banned too...nerds. what did i ever do to you?

Board Walker
Arent't both LoB and Carver African American youths, who often frolick in the new York Bronx looking for adventure?

Horrificus
Is Insane-Titan going to b allowed back?
He's actually a decent guy. He's just wrapped a little too tight. And he doesnt have the same kind of humor that a lot of us have.
It would b a shame if he was gone. I'm pretty sure that this forum, (and a lot of you), means a lot more to him than he lets on.
Sometimes, having poor "people skills" is more of a curse, than a choice.
I'm sure that a lot of you know him better than I do. And I know Pr knows his business and is about as fair-handed as a mod can b.
Me, I mostly "watch". But, I've been watching u guys for a while.
I notice when u guys r gone.
That's all I have to say.
Thanks.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Horrificus
Is Insane-Titan going to b allowed back?
He's actually a decent guy. He's just wrapped a little too tight. And he doesnt have the same kind of humor that a lot of us have.
It would b a shame if he was gone. I'm pretty sure that this forum, (and a lot of you), means a lot more to him than he lets on.
Sometimes, having poor "people skills" is more of a curse, than a choice.
I'm sure that a lot of you know him better than I do. And I know Pr knows his business and is about as fair-handed as a mod can b.
Me, I mostly "watch". But, I've been watching u guys for a while.
I notice when u guys r gone.
That's all I have to say.
Thanks.

IT is cool with me too. He CAN go overboard tho and hes easily baited by other posters and when he rages...he rages.

Bada is fair as well so he generally bans for a reason. Im sure he will be back.

Rao Kal El
Yes I like IT. He is a nice guy when you get to know him.

He does have a short fuse though. But overall a nice guy.

Pr and Bada are the worst though. They are mad with power.

TheHulk
Maybe, but I said it better. HOW!? I....errrm...i had an emoji!.....yeah......annnnd mine was more..ugh....CASUAL yes! Suck on that Pr smile

My post>Your post thumb up

SamZED

As for Stilt....
The mods can keepem.

mad It's been a week since somebody's posted an embarassing Spider-man pic. I need Stilt back on the forum.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Yes I like IT. He is a nice guy when you get to know him.

He does have a short fuse though. But overall a nice guy.

Pr and Bada are the worst though. They are mad with power.

I don't post often. But he strikes me as a kindred spirit (IT). I'd probably beat some one up for him. Just to shut him up for a day.

DarkSaint85
I like IT. Problem is when people deliberately try to bait him, hoping he goes into a meltdown.

meep-meep
I like IT. Problem is when people deliberately try to bait him, hoping he goes into a meltdown.

Know what I like better?

DarkSaint85
Is it a tattoo free Rihanna?

meep-meep
Yup.

DarkSaint85
That was quick.

Galan007
I agree with DS. thumb up

carver is basically the backbone of KMC and needs to be unbanned posthaste... Bada was WAY out of line this time. thumb down

https://media.tenor.com/images/a628a15a8577c0bdde0ca89f765ab62f/tenor.gif

Prof. T.C McAbe
Me and IT had a hard time in the beginning but he is a good guy and fair if one is fair also. Reminds me of my cousin, easy to anger but you can always count on him, a very loyal guy to his family and friends.
As we have rather few new members it would be a pity to lose more.

zopzop
thumb up

The love is real.
https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5fl679FAL1rnr4rko1_500.gif

I'm the 'top' in our relationship wink

The Nuul
Originally posted by Insane Titan

I'm a assh*le on here most of the time but it's just trash talk over fiction , and wouldn't/don't want any harm to come to anyone here in real life.

i didn't get along with IT as well at first until i saw this comment. then i changed my opinion about him and don't take anything he says personally. trash talk is part of the game and fun thumb up

That was quick.

that is what you wife said when you two were having sex!

Badabing
IT was the aggressive person. We were willing to let things go until it completely derailed the thread, and IT started calling people the "C" word. Trash talk or not, there's no reason for such harsh language. Carver and Stilt got temp banned for perpetuating the situation via flame baiting.

The Nuul
the c word isnt bad imo, why take the internet so seriously? there are worst shit on the net than the c word

anyway, my 2 cents but what do i know... erm

Prof. T.C McAbe
IT was the aggressive person. We were willing to let things go until it completely derailed the thread, and IT started calling people the "C" word. Trash talk or not, there's no reason for such harsh language. Carver and Stilt got temp banned for perpetuating the situation via flame baiting.

If you ban every Canadian in this thread I will forever serve you as my Lizard overlord.

The Nuul
http://replygif.net/i/206.gif

I will give you a cool 5 million US if you ban every kraut from KMC. thumb up

-K-M-
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
If you ban every Canadian in this thread I will forever serve you as my Lizard overlord.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/d6fc8c20602777108fb31e40a8f6986e/tumblr_nbjxk0osXU1terwlso1_400.gif

-Pr-
the c word isnt bad imo, why take the internet so seriously? there are worst shit on the net than the c word

anyway, my 2 cents but what do i know... erm

It wasn't JUST the c word, so please, stop acting like he was banned on a whim.

CosmicComet
How dare you ban Stilt.

How dare you let that happen Pr. We even let you watch.

-Pr-
Originally posted by CosmicComet
How dare you ban Stilt.

How dare you let that happen Pr. We even let you watch.

And I've regretted it ever since. Shit was ugly.

TheHulk
I'm not tying to kiss ass but just to clarify, i fully support the mods in their decision. Besides the fact those 3 buttheads really did need to shut up in that thread, but it's also the fact that it is only due to leniency that posters like IT and Carver haven't been permanently banned on the account on just how irritating and irrational they can be.

#BanThemForEternity

Board Walker
Trolls need to be banned, and not allowed to roam free. They only poison and ruin the experience for others, the amusement they bring to some is not worth the suffering they bring to others.

I am all for permanently banning trolls

deathslash
I feel like a green rage monster getting banished from society and then coming back to beat up the people that banished him would make a really good comic......

Badabing

anyway, my 2 cents but what do i know... erm It's bad because I say so!Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
If you ban every Canadian in this thread I will forever serve you as my Lizard overlord. mmmOriginally posted by TheHulk
I'm not tying to kiss ass but just to clarify, i fully support the mods in their decision. Besides the fact those 3 buttheads really did need to shut up in that thread, but it's also the fact that it is only due to leniency that posters like IT and Carver haven't been permanently banned on the account on just how irritating and irrational they can be.

#BanThemForEternity Originally posted by Board Walker
Trolls need to be banned, and not allowed to roam free. They only poison and ruin the experience for others, the amusement they bring to some is not worth the suffering they bring to others.

I am all for permanently banning trolls I'd rather not have to ban anybody for any amount of time. I used to chat with IT on messenger, back when he wasn't so angry. KMC has taken a toll on him. sad

TheHulk
I understand Bada, it's just that posters like IT and Carver don't learn their damn lesson. I wasn't really advocating for them to be permanently banned but damn is it possible the forum would be better off without them. Then again...things would less be interesting with them gone i guess, but then to Board Walker's point

Originally posted by Board Walker
They only poison and ruin the experience for others, the amusement they bring to some is not worth the suffering they bring to others

And i usually disagree with Board Walker erm But the latter of what he said is the 100% truth

Adam Grimes
I understand Bada, it's just that posters like IT and Carver don't learn their damn lesson. I wasn't really advocating for them to be permanently banned but damn is it possible the forum would be better off without them. Then again...things would less be interesting with them gone i guess, but then to Board Walker's point

And i usually disagree with Board Walker erm But the latter of what he said is the 100% truth They contribute a lot more to the forum than you do tbh.

TheHulk
They contribute a lot more to the forum than you do tbh. You know what? I won't disagree. I'm not here all the time and i understand that.

Doesn't change anything i have said though stick out tongue

Sin I AM
They contribute a lot more to the forum than you do tbh.

https://media.giphy.com/media/fDzM81OYrNjJC/200.gif

Rao Kal El
I think the best solution will be to put Carver, Stilth an Titan in a room together and let the fix their differences.

Sort of bully beat down but worse.

My money is on Titan 2 to 1 that he beats those 2 worse than the LA police will beat negros and latinos laughing out loud

CosmicComet
Titan would likely use one to club the other.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Titan would likely use one to club the other.

laughing thumb up

TheHulk
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
My money is on Titan 2 to 1 that he beats those 2 worse than the LA police will beat negros and latinos laughing out loud Carver IS black you know? Who knows maybe Stilt really is latin lol.

Horrificus

And i usually disagree with Board Walker erm But the latter of what he said is the 100% truth Large groups of us have come together as one and begged for u to b banned, again and again, believing that this forum could truly b a "paradise" in your absence, to no avail.

So, I completely agree with your sentiments concerning carver and IT.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Horrificus
Large groups of us have come together as one and begged for u to b banned, again and again, believing that this forum could truly b a "paradise" in your absence, to no avail.

So, I completely agree with your sentiments concerning carver and IT. I would be elated to your approval of my opinion.......if only the basis of your approval was true laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Horrificus
I would be elated to your approval of my opinion.......if only the basis of your approval was true laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud big grin

mighty adam
There used to be alot of kool people on here. Nightcrawler namor fan. CM masters. Alot of people. u used to be able to really talk comics and shit. I learned alot from these forums. Dam i feel old and im only 30

Facee
Originally posted by mighty adam
There used to be alot of kool people on here. Nightcrawler namor fan. CM masters. Alot of people. u used to be able to really talk comics and shit. I learned alot from these forums. Dam i feel old and im only 30
I visit these forums because its the only place I can talk about comics. In my life not one person I know is into comics. And they would probably think I were immature if I was to even mention a comic.

Carver, stilt, and IT probably deserved what they got, but they are one of us.

TheHulk
^We are not family nor actual friends. We are guys behind a computer that know each other but not even in a real name basis stick out tongue

zopzop
^We are not.......actual friends.
Some of us have been here since 2004 and 2005 chatting/arguing/etc... on an almost daily basis. That's over a decade. I don't even talk to my RL friends this much. laughing

Horrificus
Some of us have been here since 2004 and 2005 chatting/arguing/etc... on an almost daily basis. That's over a decade. I don't even talk to my RL friends this much. laughing i said that very thing to somebody recently.
A lot of time invested, interacting with a group of people. For me, its definitely a little more time and effort, than I spend on "in person" friends.

DarkSaint85
I actually know a fair few people's real names.

The Nuul
yeah, i also know some real names as well, if that it matters or anything... we are just all a bunch of screen names sitting behind a PC

^We are not family nor actual friends. We are guys behind a computer that know each other but not even in a real name basis stick out tongue

here ya go... don't be shy, why don't you introduce yourself thumb up

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=14740230#post14740230

The Nuul
so who posts first.... carver or stilt?

i got 20 on stilt... smile

Badabing
I actually know a fair few people's real names. Same. It amazed me how many people online sent mr nice messages on FB a few months back.

-K-M-
I have a few people here on Facebook.

TheHulk
NO! JUST NO! Damn you all, do change my perception of you guys just being fake names on my computer screens! I refuse! weep

TheHulk
here ya go... don't be shy, why don't you introduce yourself thumb up

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=14740230#post14740230 I posted on that thread before roll eyes (sarcastic)

StiltmanFTW
carver's and stilt's short temp ban was worth it compared to IT's long month ban thumb up

they are true heroes of KMC, they took one for us thumb up

We're the heroes KMC deserves, yes.

http://tinyurl.com/yb7r9342

As for Stilt....
The mods can keepem.

https://media.giphy.com/media/d3ktf2Nhjxtu/giphy.gif

so who posts first.... carver or stilt?

i got 20 on stilt... smile

thumb up

Carver is still recovering from our honeymoon. Not sure how Rao found out about it...

meep-meep
I seen the hunt vs Nelson ufc fight. Won 50 bucks on a fight that alr6eady happened. Yeah I didn't know the winner.

Jesus, no more drankin!

RealityWarper
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
We're the heroes KMC deserves, yes.

http://tinyurl.com/yb7r9342

https://media.giphy.com/media/d3ktf2Nhjxtu/giphy.gif

thumb up

Carver is still recovering from our honeymoon. Not sure how Rao found out about it...

Welcome back bro ! big grin

StiltmanFTW
Thank you smile

Feels great to be back.

TheHulk
Should have stayed gone sad

Fine just kidding, welcome back smile

cdtm
Thank you smile

Feels great to be back.

TheHulk had me worried, thought it was someone else.

Yeah, welcome back. thumb up

Sin I AM
Thank you smile

Feels great to be back.

Meh

StiltmanFTW
Meh

https://images.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1482615832ra/21533690.gif

cdtm
You should see the Dragon Ball Super forum before you know who gets back, kind of surreal seeing criticism of the show without 20 page arguments and thread derailing:

Originally posted by playa1258
Probably the worst episode in a while.

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
These episodes in general have been pretty damn subpar.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
cdtm can't get no satis-faction!

Kinda liked the fight with Gohan and that remaining dude from U10, but otherwise this episode was meh, and Botamo's defeat unsurprisingly was anticlimactic.

Wonder when we'll get an episode where Frieza's actually challenged instead of him just taking out random fodder.

Originally posted by Zack Fair

This better not be all Gohan has to offer.

Seriously.

I am one of the people that hated him over the BS power ups....but if this is all Gohan is going to write before getting eliminated or something....it will be....at least it was cool seeing Piccolo get a win. Would've loved to see Piccolo and Gohan fight side by side man....make it happen.

Sigh Whatever.

At least 17 is kicking ass and showing Goku how to ****ing fight and stop dicking around.

17 is the MVP.

Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Goku going SSJG next week out of nowhere, kek.

Originally posted by Zack Fair
OMG.....SSJ God Goku making a comeback makes no sense lol.

I give up on this fkn show

*Comes back to ***** next week*

TheHulk
Now just gotta wait for Carvey boy......

Damborgson
Some of us have been here since 2004 and 2005 chatting/arguing/etc... on an almost daily basis. That's over a decade. I don't even talk to my RL friends this much. laughing

Hadn't thought of it that way. Its true though, I'm attached to some of you degenerates.

Facee
Where the hell is carver ? confused

TheHulk
Oh no...please don't tell me he forgot it was just a temp ban.......SOMEONE CONTACT HIM! WE MIGHT LOSE HIM FOREVER!

Prof. T.C McAbe
Welcoem back Stilt. And yes where is Carver!

StiltmanFTW
Where the hell is carver ? confused

Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Welcoem back Stilt. And yes where is Carver!

As I said:

Carver is still recovering from our honeymoon.

wink

--

Oh no...please don't tell me he forgot it was just a temp ban.......SOMEONE CONTACT HIM! WE MIGHT LOSE HIM FOREVER!

Lol, don't worry. Not his first ban, he'll be back.

Badabing
Carver usually waits a few days. I think he believes he's always on the verge of a perm ban and we're mad at him (*cough* Pr's fault *cough*).

Facee
This forum has exactly 72 hours to produce carver or I'll be going away for 1 day no expression

-Pr-
Carver usually waits a few days. I think he believes he's always on the verge of a perm ban and we're mad at him (*cough* Pr's fault *cough*).

Maybe he SHOULD be afraid? Hmm?

DarkSaint85
All dogs fear you after a beating.

BlueFnord
This thread needs more Carter!

Horrificus
Originally posted by BlueFnord
This thread needs more Carter! yes!
Where IS Culver?!

The Nuul
This forum has exactly 72 hours to produce carver or I'll be going away for 1 day no expression

phuck off phaggot and don't come back!!!

-K-M-
......well that esculated quickly

Facee
phuck off phaggot and don't come back!!!
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=460466&pagenumber=3516#post16291983

cdtm
Bring Carver back.

But make him admit Supernan wins over Goku as a precondition. smile

TheHulk
Wait he think Superman can't beat Goku? lol on second thought i change my mind, drift away Carver.

Surtur
It truly depends on which versions of the characters you use...but that is for another thread.

TheHulk
You're right it's for anther thread.....Golden Age Superman can beat SSJ2 Goku...just saying...

carver9
The basher of bashers is back. The Hulk, stop being a crowd follower. You only dislike me because of others. The rest of the crew, I missed you all.

StiltmanFTW
Welcome back! We were getting worried.

ShadowFyre
Welcome back. Now go check out the latest Ultimates lol

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Welcome back. Now go check out the latest Ultimates lol

Originally posted by carver9
The basher of bashers is back. The Hulk, stop being a crowd follower. You only dislike me because of others. The rest of the crew, I missed you all.

Here Carver.

Ultimates 2 #100 Pt 1/3

https://s7d3.turboimg.net/t/35897097_Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-003.jpg https://s7d3.turboimg.net/t/35897103_Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-004.jpg https://s7d3.turboimg.net/t/35897108_Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-005.jpg https://s7d3.turboimg.net/t/35897112_Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-006.jpg https://s7d3.turboimg.net/t/35897119_Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-007.jpg https://s7d3.turboimg.net/t/35897126_Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-008.jpg https://s7d3.turboimg.net/t/35897142_Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-009.jpg https://s7d3.turboimg.net/t/35897150_Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-010.jpg https://s7d3.turboimg.net/t/35897158_Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-011.jpg https://s7d3.turboimg.net/t/35897165_Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-012.jpg

One_Angry_Scot
Ultimates 2 #100 Pt 2/3

https://s7d2.turboimg.net/t/35897118_Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-013.jpg https://s7d2.turboimg.net/t/35897125_Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-014.jpg https://s7d2.turboimg.net/t/35897133_Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-015.jpg https://s7d2.turboimg.net/t/35897140_Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-016.jpg https://s7d2.turboimg.net/t/35897151_Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-017.jpg https://s7d2.turboimg.net/t/35897162_Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-018.jpg https://s7d2.turboimg.net/t/35897170_Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-019.jpg https://s7d2.turboimg.net/t/35897179_Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-020.jpg https://s7d2.turboimg.net/t/35897183_Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-021.jpg https://s7d2.turboimg.net/t/35897184_Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-022.jpg

One_Angry_Scot
Ultimates 2 #100 Pt 3/3

https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t/35897134_Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-023.jpg https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t/35897161_Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-024.jpg https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t/35897172_Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-025.jpg https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t/35897178_Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-026.jpg https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t/35897180_Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-027.jpg https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t/35897181_Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-028.jpg https://s7d5.turboimg.net/t/35897182_Ultimates_2_2016-2017_100-029.jpg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>