Misty Knight & Silver Sable Vs Harley Quinn & Poison Ivy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i.imgur.com/2IXS3ga.jpg

vs

http://i.imgur.com/ydXyAlO.jpg

Supermutant
A featureless environment favors team 1.

Zack M
Originally posted by Supermutant

How so?

SamZED
Sable packs guns i'm guessing.

DarkSaint85

Zack: I'm changing this to Central Park/Amazon rainforest.

Zack M
I don't think she needs that

Remember her suit she had in the 52?

Supermutant
Originally posted by Zack M
How so?

Before Ivy could attack or create cover, team 1 will shoot her and Harley in the face repeatedly. Misty's Stark tech arm blast ftw.

Zack M
Before Ivy could attack or create cover, team 1 will shoot her and Harley in the face repeatedly. Misty's Stark tech arm blast ftw.

Ivy has blocked fire power before. The suit protects her. That's if we're using that version.

Supermutant
Originally posted by Zack M
Ivy has blocked fire power before. The suit protects her. That's if we're using that version.

lol you made the thread, so are we using that version? Ivy has also been koed by firepower many more times and by physical force. She is definitely capable of taking team 1 out with for example toxins, but a quick draw scenario favors team 1. Sable is certainly a better marksman and h2h combatant than Quinn.

But yeah changing the fight stips or battlefield would change the outcome.

StyleTime
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Zack: I'm changing this to Central Park/Amazon rainforest.
laughing out loud

Zack M
lol you made the thread, so are we using that version? Ivy has also been koed by firepower many more times and by physical force. She is definitely capable of taking team 1 out with for example toxins, but a quick draw scenario favors team 1. Sable is certainly a better marksman and h2h combatant than Quinn.

But yeah changing the fight stips or battlefield would change the outcome.

Militant Ivy (BOP Ivy) would be the best scenario. If this is a featureless environment, then she has nothing to work with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.