Kurse vs. Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Facee
They're both bloodlusted for this one.

h1a8
Black Adam (Post crisis).

zopzop
Kurse mutilates him worse than Ultraman did.

CosmicComet
Bladam.

Speed blitz.

Horrificus
Kurse will end many arguments concerning "speed blitzing".
The remains of Black Adam will supply much data to help study this phenomenon.
I would like to offer emotional support and a shoulder to cry on, to the misled masses who will find themselves weeping.
Although, you truly disgust me.

DarkSaint85
BA uses the wisdom, and realises he's weak to iron.

Then transmutes the needed iron.

leonidas
if he can figure out the weakness, he may have a chance, though that weakness has been pretty overblown, at least in some cases. otherwise he gets obliterated, assuming this is the version that took on thor and bill.

deathslash
Kurse should kill him rather easily.

Horrificus
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Then transmutes the needed iron. y would he possibly come to that conclusion?
Does Kurse just look like the kinda guy that has a weakness to iron?

No, my friend, no. It is far, far too late for Black Adam (and, I AM a fan), to do anything else but feel a sudden wave of despair, understanding that none of his attacks are having ANY effect.
Then, TERROR, as an unbreakable grip latches onto his passing ankle.
And, finally, resignation, as BA observes, from afar, Kurse plucking the limbs from his now-headless torso.

In a side note, I would HOPE that Black Adam would use his great wisdom to gather the needed information on this enemy, before engaging. But, in this instance, ignorance and arrogance have proved to b his undoing.
If only Teth had been more amiable. Perhaps a knowledgeable friend would have shown up to give him the backstory of Kurse. Then, the gift of "super speed", in conjunction with Kurse's weakness to iron may have given Teth a victory.
Perhaps in the next thread...

DarkSaint85
They really should showcase the Wisdom of Zehuti more. Even Billy has used the Wisdom of Solomon, and it just tells him an opponent's weakness.

zopzop
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Then transmutes the needed iron.
The thing is, he had an entire iron frame of a building dropped on him and he didn't die :
https://s14.postimg.org/k5k7vychp/image.jpg https://s14.postimg.org/t1uzzw33x/image.jpg https://s14.postimg.org/4mrdcktkt/image.jpg

Not gonna lie, it DID slow him down a LOT though.

h1a8
I disagree that BA (post crisis) and Thor are physical peers. BA is a notch above Imo. With added speed then he can take this. In all fairness, Kurse shouldn't be able to hit BA.

tkitna
Kurse beats him down.

Glorificus
Kurse.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by h1a8
I disagree that BA (post crisis) and Thor are physical peers. BA is a notch above Imo. With added speed then he can take this. In all fairness, Kurse shouldn't be able to hit BA.

Lol just no

Rao Kal El
Kurse has only one time high end feat in the other comics he appeared he was way less impressive and weaker than shown originally.

Given all the history of BA he has the feats to shot down this one hit wonder.

zopzop
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Kurse has only one time high end feat in the other comics he appeared he was way less impressive and weaker than shown originally.

Given all the history of BA he has the feats to shot down this one hit wonder.
You know, you do have a valid point. It seems later writers just completely ignored the two Beyonder amps and treated Kurse as nothing more than Algrim in Kurse's suit of armor.

"Classic" twice amped Beyonder Kurse wins. Later versions I could see Adam crushing.

celeyhyga17
Kurse never changed after Beyonder amp. Well actually up until when his powers were transferred to fem Kurse.

JBL
Kurse in a STOMP.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.