Magneto, Quicksilver and Wanda Vs. The Marvel Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Steve Zodiac
Who wins this family battle royale, best feats all round. Except for Wanda who is limited to Avengers best feats before deconstructed and house of M.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Who wins this family battle royale, best feats all round. Except for Wanda who is limited to Avengers best feats before deconstructed and house of M.

Which marvel family? The Batsons or the Vells?

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Which marvel family? The Batsons or the Vells?

I've never really heard in forty years of reading comics the Vells referred to as the Marvel family. For me, the only Marvel family is the Batsons.

Surtur
I suppose if they give Wanda time to use her powers it will end badly. I can't see why they would do so though.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Surtur
I suppose if they give Wanda time to use her powers it will end badly. I can't see why they would do so though. Probably, I think Magneto's shield could hold the Marvels long enough for Wanda to hex them.

Sin I AM
I've never really heard in forty years of reading comics the Vells referred to as the Marvel family. For me, the only Marvel family is the Batsons.

Its probably just me.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Its probably just me.

Ha, fair enough my dear. smile

Sin I AM

Marvels should win...maybe. Magneto will have his hands full with bill. Pietro is useless but Wandas hex bolts are trouble. Wouldnt doubt they could depower them or atleast one. Her spells require time so she after got one off thats shes done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.