List characters who are neither heros or villians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Sinestro
Black Adam
Punisher
Ares

-Pr-
Did something happen recently to make Sinestro not a villain?

One_Angry_Scot
Libra (Gustav Brandt) could fit into this category.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by -Pr-
Did something happen recently to make Sinestro not a villain? I thought he used to be a green lantern, and i saw scans of him holding a prison construct for villians for several hours/days

StiltmanFTW
Saruman used to be the leader of Istari... past deeds don't make you unable to turn into a villain.

TethAdamTheRock
Anti Hero

eaebiakuya
Well developed villan, or a villan with purpose still is a villan...

Neither hero or villan...maybe Galactus? The Watcher (but i guess he was a "hero" more than one time).

darthgoober
Adam Warlock.

Facee
Lobo

-Pr-
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
I thought he used to be a green lantern, and i saw scans of him holding a prison construct for villians for several hours/days

He was once a Green Lantern. Then he turned somewhat evil.

Vanguard
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Well developed villan, or a villan with purpose still is a villan...

Neither hero or villan...maybe Galactus? The Watcher (but i guess he was a "hero" more than one time).

Galactus is a good one. Though isn't he "the bringer of life" or something now?

SithLantern93
Hostless Spectre
Lucifer Morningstar
The Presence
Mr Mxyzptlk

Supermutant
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Sinestro
Black Adam
Punisher
Ares

Unless I'm missing something Sinestro, Black Adam, and Ares have been villains for most of their history.

And Punisher is considered by some especially Spider-Man as the worst kind of villain, a mass murderer pretending to serve the public. So it would depend on your point of view.

For example Bane has worked with Batman a couple of times and even protected Gotham with his brand of justice while Bats were away. It would seem that in modern times there are less classic villains and more anti-heroes. I guess its hard to be a true villain when the so called good guys are always fighting each other.

Deadpool is neutral for the right price.

beatboks
pre Nu Phantom Stranger. He wasn't allowed to intervene and was only allowed to assist someone make a choice at a critical point.

Watcher.
Eternity
Living Tribunal
Dream (and probably the rest of the endless)
Watcher
Beyonders
The Monitor
Metron
Infinity man

riv6672
Godzilla.

Bentley
^

Magnon
Aunt May
Foggy Nelson
Harry Osborn (usually)
Carmen Pryde
Jarvis
Lilandra Neramani
Jahf
Lana Lang
Lois Lane
Catherine Grant
Alfred
Mariko Yashida
Boris (of Latveria)
Valeria (of Latveria)
Alicia Masters
Dragon Man
Magda (gypsy)
Curt Connors
Margali Szardos
Mary-Jane Watson
Gwen Stacy
Jean Dewolf

... for starters.

Steve Zodiac
Conan, thief, pirate, gladiator, mercenary, slave, assassin, soldier, general, king

DarkSaint85
Ms Lion.

Steve Zodiac
Lestat, Yeah, in 1991 A comic version of Interview with the VAmpire was produced.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.