Thanos vs Superman, Hulk, Thor & Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Thanos kills lois lane, betty, jane, odin and traps lobo in hell

Fight in manhatten (lobo is released for fight)

carver9
This would be the worse beat down in comic history.

ShadowFyre
He's a team wrecker but he's not wrecking this team.

Flyattractor
What do you mean by "Lobo is released"?

You aint talkin the shitty emo lobo are you?

TethAdamTheRock
No

Flyattractor
well good.

RangerDX
Supes solos

mighty adam
Thanos has fought odin and came out un hurt. He 1 shots hulk. Beat thor to death. K.o superman in under 5 blows and lobo just a none factor

mighty adam
Unless this is world breaker hulk who would still lose, a sun dipped superman who would still lose, and rkt who mite get a win or two they all would have to be at their best and fight him 1v1 he treats them how the immigrants treating the eroupeans in theyer own country straight rape

carver9
Originally posted by mighty adam
Thanos has fought odin and came out un hurt. He 1 shots hulk. Beat thor to death. K.o superman in under 5 blows and lobo just a none factor

Don't get why you think Hulk gets taken out first when he can take a punch better than anyone here.

carver9
Unless this is world breaker hulk who would still lose, a sun dipped superman who would still lose, and rkt who mite get a win or two they all would have to be at their best and fight him 1v1 he treats them how the immigrants treating the eroupeans in theyer own country straight rape

Either of these peeps named could beat Thanos for the majority.

deathslash
Thanos has fought odin and came out un hurt. He 1 shots hulk. Beat thor to death. K.o superman in under 5 blows and lobo just a none factor I want to laugh. I want to cry. But mainly I just want to punch you.

1. Thanos was practically unconscious because of the one sided beating that Odin gave him.

2. Thanos has failed on numerous occasions to oneshot the hulk and even considers him to physically be a peer of his.

3. Thor also has feats consisting of hurting/ fighting skyfathers. Hell, he even killed one in the form of Bor (Odin's f*cking father).

4. Thanos has been casually blitzed by the Runner. Let me rephrase; Thanos has been blitzed by a character that is physically weaker than Superman and who could even be argued to be slower than Superman.

5. Lobo is physically a peer of Superman's, has walked off punches from other high herald and even has a healing factor that is a fair deal better than Wolverine's.

6. Get your head out of your ass and actually look at the feats.

mighty adam
Originally posted by deathslash
I want to laugh. I want to cry. But mainly I just want to punch you.

1. Thanos was practically unconscious because of the one sided beating that Odin gave him.

2. Thanos has failed on numerous occasions to oneshot the hulk and even considers him to physically be a peer of his.

3. Thor also has feats consisting of hurting/ fighting skyfathers. Hell, he even killed one in the form of Bor (Odin's f*cking father).

4. Thanos has been casually blitzed by the Runner. Let me rephrase; Thanos has been blitzed by a character that is physically weaker than Superman and who could even be argued to be slower than Superman.

5. Lobo is physically a peer of Superman's, has walked off punches from other high herald and even has a healing factor that is a fair deal better than Wolverine's.

6. Get your head out of your ass and actually look at the feats. thanos treated blackblot like a hoe the real blackbolt. Not that bs wwhulk beat. Thanos has beaten teams on par and better then this team. The fight with odin was not oneside odin haf the advantage but thanos was holding his own. Thor was amped when he killed bor he had the odin force. I guess your another retarded ass kid who cant read or something

StiltmanFTW
I want to laugh. I want to cry. But mainly I just want to punch you.

He's a troll, just ignore him.

mighty adam
Originally posted by carver9
Either of these peeps named could beat Thanos for the majority. with pis or a what if thanos is better then them and his best is way way better then theirs

mighty adam
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He's a troll, just ignore him. you and the gamma tards are the biggest trolls on here please

mighty adam
Thor has hurt skyfathers amped and with the godblast a move he hasn't used in 20 years. Same with superman and t.vo i bet you idiots dont even know what t.vo means. But back on topic thanos wins. Thanos is a mid lv skyfather

h1a8
Superman solos

mighty adam
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman solos superman is that dude but no

carver9
thanos treated blackblot like a hoe the real blackbolt. Not that bs wwhulk beat. Thanos has beaten teams on par and better then this team. The fight with odin was not oneside odin haf the advantage but thanos was holding his own. Thor was amped when he killed bor he had the odin force. I guess your another retarded ass kid who cant read or something

After the scream, Black Bolt was weakened when he fought Thanos.

What team did Thanos beat?

deathslash
thanos treated blackblot like a hoe the real blackbolt. Not that bs wwhulk beat. Thanos has beaten teams on par and better then this team. The fight with odin was not oneside odin haf the advantage but thanos was holding his own. Thor was amped when he killed bor he had the odin force. I guess your another retarded ass kid who cant read or something he also got his mouth turned into a blood fountain by Namor. What's your point?

I'm certain you can provide an example of a non amped Thanos taking on a team on par with several of the toughest high heralds in existence. I'll wait.

You mean the guy that was two seconds away from. Falling to the ground and who was literally hanging on by willpower alone was holding his own? I like how you also forgot that he also had silver surfer backing him up.

Was Thor amped when he blasted through chaos king? How about when he took multiple blasts from celestials? Was he amped when he fought exitar? Oh wait, he was definitely amped when he fought Gorr to a near standstill.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He's a troll, just ignore him. I don't think he's a troll. He might genuinely be retarded.

mighty adam
After the scream, Black Bolt was weakened when he fought Thanos.

What team did Thanos beat? dr strange fought wwh like a fool pis. Wwh had to bfr juggernaut juggs was winning, see nitpicking/ bias bs goses both ways. Thanos has beaten numerous teams carver stop.

DarkSaint85

This all sounds logical.

Pity Lobo doesn't do logical.

mighty adam
he also got his mouth turned into a blood fountain by Namor. What's your point?

I'm certain you can provide an example of a non amped Thanos taking on a team on par with several of the toughest high heralds in existence. I'll wait.

You mean the guy that was two seconds away from. Falling to the ground and who was literally hanging on by willpower alone was holding his own? I like how you also forgot that he also had silver surfer backing him up.

Was Thor amped when he blasted through chaos king? How about when he took multiple blasts from celestials? Was he amped when he fought exitar? Oh wait, he was definitely amped when he fought Gorr to a near standstill.

I don't think he's a troll. He might genuinely be retarded. odin is a skyfather to even fight him hold your own unlike the beating hulk took from zeus is a feat. So blow me sissy

mighty adam
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
This all sounds logical.

Pity Lobo doesn't do logical. lobo has some really high showings and so low like glads jobbing showings

carver9
dr strange fought wwh like a fool pis. Wwh had to bfr juggernaut juggs was winning, see nitpicking/ bias bs goses both ways. Thanos has beaten numerous teams carver stop.

Strange was punching holes in Hulk. If you think punching holes in someone is stupid then I don't know what to tell you.

Hulk told Juggernaut he wasn't there to fight him just like he told everyone else. He only attacked the people that attacked him. He also bfred 2 others during that fight because again, his intentions wasn't to fight them, just grab Xavier. Don't get your point.

Show me those teams.

mighty adam
Strange was punching holes in Hulk. If you think punching holes in someone is stupid then I don't know what to tell you.

Hulk told Juggernaut he wasn't there to fight him just like he told everyone else. He only attacked the people that attacked him. He also bfred 2 others during that fight because again, his intentions wasn't to fight them, just grab Xavier. Don't get your point.

Show me those teams. he has fought the avengers and others. No he hasnt fought a superman, hulk, thor team obviously but he has fought deadly teams and won. Strange didnt use any high end magic on hulk. I get it the story was to make hulk look good its ok this aint about hulk. This is about thanos raping them like a blonde haired blue eyed Swedish teen girl...and thanos is the Muslim doing the ravaging

carver9
he has fought the avengers and others. No he hasnt fought a superman, hulk, thor team obviously but he has fought deadly teams and won. Strange didnt use any high end magic on hulk. I get it the story was to make hulk look good its ok this aint about hulk. This is about thanos raping them like a blonde haired blue eyed Swedish teen girl...and thanos is the Muslim doing the ravaging

What high end magic? Thanos gets killed here.

mighty adam
What high end magic? Thanos gets killed here. he didnt use amy magic he fought stupid and got his hands broke. Thanos beats them all like a Mississippi slave

carver9
he didnt use amy magic he fought stupid and got his hands broke. Thanos beats them all like a Mississippi slave

He did use magic though, lol. I'm asking you what magic were you expecting him to use?

mighty adam
He did use magic though, lol. I'm asking you what magic were you expecting him to use? the stuff he used to kill the great society but it wouldnt have been good for the hulk to get killed in his own story.

deathslash
odin is a skyfather to even fight him hold your own unlike the beating hulk took from zeus is a feat. So blow me sissy .......thor has made odin bleed with his hits before. Superman still has far better high end showongs than thanos and you know it. Thor has still hurt/injured abstracts. Hulk even helped to hurt Thanos while he had the freaking infinity gauntlet. Lobo has literally fought all of hell and ran a train on a high level group of magic users. Unlike you, I can post info regarding these characters that isn't based off of one fight that happened like thirty years ago.

mighty adam
.......thor has made odin bleed with his hits before. Superman still has far better high end showongs than thanos and you know it. Thor has still hurt/injured abstracts. Hulk even helped to hurt Thanos while he had the freaking infinity gauntlet. Lobo has literally fought all of hell and ran a train on a high level group of magic users. Unlike you, I can post info regarding these characters that isn't based off of one fight that happened like thirty years ago. im going ask you one question this is going to amswer everything. So you believe hulk hurt thanos with rhe ig...so tell me, you think hotm hulk can even last 1 sec with thanos with ig? Better yet
Superman sun dipped, hotm hulk, and thor who killed bor. You telling me they would put up a fight with ig thanos.

carver9
the stuff he used to kill the great society but it wouldnt have been good for the hulk to get killed in his own story.

What stuff? Give specifics please. It's like me saying Odin held back against Thanos because he didn't bust a Galaxy when he fought him.

mighty adam
What stuff? Give specifics please. It's like me saying Odin held back against Thanos because he didn't bust a Galaxy when he fought him. that spell he used to kill the great society. Strange has some many high end spells. Superman or hulk should never beat strange if he fighting serious. Superman mite get a blitz in but thats it

LordofBrooklyn
Superman BEATS THANOS TO DEATH with Hulk's corpse!!!

deathslash
im going ask you one question this is going to amswer everything. So you believe hulk hurt thanos with rhe ig...so tell me, you think hotm hulk can even last 1 sec with thanos with ig? Better yet
Superman sun dipped, hotm hulk, and thor who killed bor. You telling me they would put up a fight with ig thanos. Alright, I'm going to try to patiently explain to you what you're doing wrong and why.

1. This and that are not the same thing.

You have thus far gone on about how thanos fought Odin (in spite of the fact that Odin had him dead to rights and Thanos was almost unconscious). In response, I posted an example of a high end showing for the Hulk. That does not mean that I believe Hulk can beat Thanos with the infinity gauntlet. Likewise, that doesn't suddenly make this a battle of IG Thanos vs the most powerful versions of the team, so your point is moot.

2. You need to properly respond to my posts.

You made the bold statement that Hulk would be taken out by Thanos with one shot. I then challenged that claim and am now asking you to prove it. If you can't prove it, then your statement is untrue, simple as that.

You made the claim that Thanos fighting Odin enables him to win this rather casually. You forgot to mention that Thanos had the Silver Surfer's help and when I mentioned it, you didn't even challenge it. I said (and can prove) that thor can and has drawn blood from Odin before, so your point is moot. Either respond to the statements, or drop the argument please.

You said that he can take out Superman in five or so hits and I'm asking you to prove it. We know that even darkseid has had trouble doing that. Isn't Darkseid a skyfather (we both know the answer)? You also didn't challenge me when I brought up Thanos being blitzed by the runner. Please show me Thanos brushing off a legitimate speed blitz from someone as fast and strong as Superman.

Finally, you said that Lobo, who is physically a peer of superman, is a non factor. I'd like for you to show me how somebody that is on par with superman (and has a healing factor that would make deadpool jealous) is a nonfactor.

3. Please back up your argument with scans or issue numbers.

h1a8
superman is that dude but no

He's stronger, vastly faster, and has more potential energy projection when he cuts loose.

The problem is that Superman would start off holding back. Thanos would take advantage. Superman will then turn the dials up to match and exceed Thanos.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
This all sounds logical.

Pity Lobo doesn't do logical.
Pity Thanos .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.