Aquaman vs The Spiderman Family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No possession in this fight.

Spider family -

Carnage
Venom
Spiderman
Ultimate Spiderman
Kaine

How good is Aquaman

StiltmanFTW
Not nearly good enough to take on this team.

Carnage and Venom heal from damn near anything...

deathslash
He destroys everyone that isn't carnage and venom. Not sure about those two since their high end showings are really, really, high.

Parmaniac
Carnage could probably solo this

ShadowFyre
I love my symbiotes but not sure on either soloing.

mighty adam
AM PUNCHES THEM REALLY REALLY HARD FOR THE WIN. PUNCH EVERYBODY INTO SPACE

StiltmanFTW
facepalm

Philosophía
Bump.

riv6672
Can symbiotes breathe underwater?

DarkSaint85
Yes.

riv6672
Of course they can. smile

Eternal Idol
Spider-Man and his amazing friends and bastard enemies would win this. All five have high-end agility and decent to impressive striking power, and webbing that could hold all but the strongest of bricks. Venom and Carnage can fashion weapons, and have ridiculous damage soak and regeneration.

They would simply overwhelm Aquaman.

Stoic
I used to argue that Carnage would defeat Aquaman on his own. My opinion has never changed. He'd tentacle rape AM's brains for an extremely quick win.

XLR87T3
Aquaman drowns the spiders leaving two survivors, Carnage and Venom. Fortunately, Aquaman's stats are massively increased under water, so he simply backpedals deeper and deeper into the sea, until they reach the very bottom of the ocean. Here, the water pressure is like having over 80 tons crushing every inch of your body. The symbiotes will obviously be immobilized by this point, and Aquaman goes for the kill.

carver9
Where did you get the idea this is in or by a sea?

Stoic
Originally posted by XLR87T3
Aquaman drowns the spiders leaving two survivors, Carnage and Venom. Fortunately, Aquaman's stats are massively increased under water, so he simply backpedals deeper and deeper into the sea, until they reach the very bottom of the ocean. Here, the water pressure is like having over 80 tons crushing every inch of your body. The symbiotes will obviously be immobilized by this point, and Aquaman goes for the kill.

Good idea, but even in water Carnage would win. However Carver never intended on this being a battle in the water.

MaZeRaIII
I guess Spider-Family.

Stoic
Originally posted by MaZeRaIII
I guess Spider-Family.

The main strength that either Carnage or Venom brings into this, is their ability to invade Arthur's body. He has no defense against this form of attack.

Parmaniac
The problem is Aquaman's shitty cutting/piercing durability (compared to otherwise quite good blunt force durability) and having to face someone who is basically cutting and piercing personified, Carnage. Venom, even though he uses sharp symbiote constructs a lot less than Carnage, could do this aswell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.