Lifebringer vs. Voltron Celestial

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
-Lifebringer-
https://s12.postimg.org/ntczl7kxp/image.jpg

VS.

-Voltron Celestial-
https://s12.postimg.org/t61tzc8u5/image.jpg

...Just curiouso. mmm

Josh_Alexander
Lifebringer Galactus wins! He isn't hungry anymore; he is full power. He can even be considered more powerful than a purple FULL POWERED Galactus. Celestial loses

deathslash
Aw.....there for a second, i thought someone was finally putting voltron in a fight.

Adam Grimes
I always lmao when I see Galactus get dicked down like that.

zopzop
Voltron all day every day.

3000 nukes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lifebringer Galactus.

Galan007
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Lifebringer Galactus wins! He isn't hungry anymore; he is full power. He can even be considered more powerful than a purple FULL POWERED Galactus. Celestial loses There is no 'full powered' Galactus. Given that his hunger/ability to absorb energy was unbounded, he ultimately had 4 basic 'levels': starving, hungry, sated, or amped(to varying degrees.) smile

Zack M
Originally posted by zopzop

TheHulkster
Originally posted by zopzop

https://mobile.twitter.com/Al_Ewing/status/898310095372791808

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

I'd say the Lifebringer takes this one, though it'd most likely be a grueling fight.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
There is no 'full powered' Galactus.

There is.

Only Batman has no limits, son.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Galan007
There is no 'full powered' Galactus. Given that his hunger/ability to absorb energy was unbounded, he ultimately had 4 basic 'levels': starving, hungry, sated, or amped(to varying degrees.) smile

Yes he is. Galactus power is determined by how hungry he is. Lifebringer Galactus isn't hunger (Doesn't need to meat to earn power cosmic). So he is as powerful as the power cosmic in the universe. Galactus Wins

DarkSaint85
Jesus, the PC must be sh1t then, if it can't even take down a planetary shield then lol.

eaebiakuya
Lifebringer isent hungry, but he need a rest after big battles, like in this issue where he said he could not destroy the shield (the writer itself said he was tired to do that in twitter, he also said he couldt made Galactus destroy the shield lol).

Rage.Of.Olympus
Voltron.

Genii96
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Jesus, the PC must be sh1t then, if it can't even take down a planetary shield then lol.

IIRC Galactus was in a weakened state,

Steve Zodiac
Lifebringer is really pretty featless bar chaos and order and Voltron is a one comic wonder, this can't really be debated as with most cosmic clashes.

I love the classic Gort/Klaatu sig and avvy theme btw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.