Which Anthology movie do you want?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
Which of these would you want to see in 2020, if they only were planning ONE

Rockydonovang
who the hell would want a film about jabba?

DarthAnt66
You'd think that was a joke, but knowing Abonis, it isn't.

Anywho, I want Boba and Obi-Wan equally as much - and strongly!

Trocity
Kenobi by a mile, over the Han Solo one and potential Yoda one, too.

ChocolateMuesli
kenobi is overexposed at this point, boba and jabba >>>

thesithmaster
A Boba film, because honestly screw Kenobi who survived nearly every fight he was in due to plot.

Rockydonovang
PIS is such a lazy excuse to use when there's context usually apparent. Not to mention the cry of "pis" becomes self defeating as it suggests authorial intent.

Ursumeles
Darth Bane.

Kurk
Lol Jabba film would be hysterical

deathslash
Originally posted by Kurk
Lol Jabba film would be hysterical I'm imagining The Godfather with Vito being replaced by Jabba.....

Kurk
Originally posted by deathslash
I'm imagining The Godfather with Vito being replaced by Jabba..... LOL!

nfactor1995
Yoda and/or Boba Fett. No to Han Solo, no to Jabba, meh for Kenobi (I'd be down, but less so than for Yoda or Boba).

ares834
No to all of these.

thesithmaster
A Darth Plagueis movie would be absolutely fantastic.

ares834
Nah. The book was fine, but I prefer Plags and Sheev's origins to remain mysterious.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by ChocolateMuesli
kenobi is overexposed at this point, boba and jabba >>>

thesithmaster
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
PIS is such a lazy excuse to use when there's context usually apparent. Not to mention the cry of "pis" becomes self defeating as it suggests authorial intent.

There was PIS in lots of his fights. Against Maul, he saved himself due to Qui-Gon's lightsaber and Maul's arrogance (which isn't extraordinary given it was a disarmed Padawan). PIS. Dooku had him dead to rights, but had to fight two more Jedi. One of them the most powerful of all. PIS. In a fair 1v1 fight, Kenobi cannot have a guy jump in for him and another guy jump in for him once that second guy was down. In Grievous vs Kenobi during TCW, Grievous was winning until Kenobi cheap-shotted him by hurling a corpse at him. More PIS. In Grievous vs Kenobi during Season 5, Kenobi was losing but he distracted Grievous with a fuel barrel. PIS. In Kenobi vs Grievous during ROTS, Grievous was utterly thrashing Kenobi at the end, but Kenobi found a random blaster and much like Maul vs Kenobi in TPM saved himself. In Kenobi vs Anakin he needed Anakin to be a mental wreck and overextend in order to beat him even when having a tremendous style advantage. More PIS.
Kenobi is helped by PIS in most of his fights.

deathslash
In all honesty, if they made another anthology movie, I'd want it to be centered on the first sith lords.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by thesithmaster
There was PIS in lots of his fights. Against Maul, he saved himself due to Qui-Gon's lightsaber and Maul's arrogance (which isn't extraordinary given it was a disarmed Padawan). PIS. Dooku had him dead to rights, but had to fight two more Jedi. One of them the most powerful of all. PIS. In a fair 1v1 fight, Kenobi cannot have a guy jump in for him and another guy jump in for him once that second guy was down. In Grievous vs Kenobi during TCW, Grievous was winning until Kenobi cheap-shotted him by hurling a corpse at him. More PIS. In Grievous vs Kenobi during Season 5, Kenobi was losing but he distracted Grievous with a fuel barrel. PIS. In Kenobi vs Grievous during ROTS, Grievous was utterly thrashing Kenobi at the end, but Kenobi found a random blaster and much like Maul vs Kenobi in TPM saved himself. In Kenobi vs Anakin he needed Anakin to be a mental wreck and overextend in order to beat him even when having a tremendous style advantage. More PIS.
Kenobi is helped by PIS in most of his fights.

Didn't Lucas say in an interview once that Old Ben saying "in my experience there's no such thing as luck" ends up being one of those really Ironic statements.

thesithmaster
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Didn't Lucas say in an interview once that Old Ben saying "in my experience there's no such thing as luck" ends up being one of those really Ironic statements.

Old Ben is either saying it to cheer Luke up or because he's dumber than a pea. He is alive because of sheer dumb luck.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by thesithmaster
Old Ben is either saying it to cheer Luke up or because he's dumber than a pea. He is alive because of sheer dumb luck.

Yeah I'm saying I'm sure Lucas admitted that once. Hence his line being ironic.

chingchangwalla
None?

Rebel95
I think a Boba Fett movie would be really cool, especially with all of the special effects we have now

relentless1
throw me a Sidious/Plaguies film and ill be happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.