Team Blue Marvel -Vs- Team Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

Blue Marvel
Hyperion
Gladiator
King Hyperion

Vs

Shazam pre-Darksied War
Black Adam pre-Darksied War
Zod
Superman

ShadowFyre
Heat Vision is completely useless here.

Brashear is mvp of his team due t antimatter attacks.

Shazam and Black Adam are the big guns on their team due to magic.

Team 2 wins a heavy majority. It's really one big Lazer beam punch fest since everybody except the afore mentioned have literally the exact same powerset.

Sin I AM
King Hyperion is the weak link. T2

abhilegend
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

Brashear is mvp of his team due t antimatter attacks.

Shazam and Black Adam are the big guns on their team due to magic.

Team 2 wins a heavy majority. It's really one big Lazer beam punch fest since everybody except the afore mentioned have literally the exact same powerset.
Wut?

carver9
Team Superman win

deathslash
Originally posted by Sin I AM
King Hyperion is the weak link. T2 I agree that team one loses, but didn't black Adam get his jaw broken rather casually?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by deathslash
I agree that team one loses, but didn't black Adam get his jaw broken rather casually?

By a coked up Ultraman yeah. And he's beyond Herald easily.

spetznaz
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
By a coked up Ultraman yeah. And he's beyond Herald easily.

Exactly ...coked up enough to casually move the moon.

abhilegend
He moved the moon while weakened.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by abhilegend
Wut?

What? Superman, both hyperions and Gladiator have the same powerset, they punch and shoot heat Vision.

Both hyperions are weak to magic, two members on team 2 are magic based characters.

Are you saying team 1 wins? Or are you upset that I didn't lay Superman down on a silver platter and Jerk him off?

abhilegend
What? Superman, both hyperions and Gladiator have the same powerset, they punch and shoot heat Vision.

Both hyperions are weak to magic, two members on team 2 are magic based characters.

Are you saying team 1 wins? Or are you upset that I didn't lay Superman down on a silver platter and Jerk him off?
Having the same power set does not means they are all equals.

Superboy has the same power set.

Saying HV is useless is asinine.

ShadowFyre
It should be, you would think these guys have some kind of resistance to heat. And they are all peers. What you wanted to hear was...

Superman blinks and shatters all 52 universes in DC, the entire Marvel multiverse, and our Universe as well for good measure. He then supersings everything back into existence turning every single bieng into another Superman.

Lois still cheats on him with Thor.

-Pr-
It should be, you would think these guys have some kind of resistance to heat. And they are all peers. What you wanted to hear was...

Superman blinks and shatters all 52 universes in DC, the entire Marvel multiverse, and our Universe as well for good measure. He then supersings everything back into existence turning every single bieng into another Superman.

They do have resistance to heat. But HV isn't just heat, it's also force. Force that can punch right through them.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -Pr-
They do have resistance to heat. But HV isn't just heat, it's also force. Force that can punch right through them.

Where was this stated? Like concussive force? Not that i doubt you, just curious

-Pr-
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Where was this stated? Like concussive force? Not that i doubt you, just curious

It's been shown more than stated that it can knock someone down or go right through them. Superman himself has done it on several occasions (For Tomorrow Zod and Despero in the BatSupes book are two examples), and Prime did it to Superman at least once.

abhilegend

ermm

What makes these characters peers? Stop throwing red herrings around.

TethAdamTheRock
WUT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.