majestic (w/o blades) vs maxima

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
both fighting for their planets. who's left standing? and i wonder if max's ferrokinesis could affect the blades if he had them....?

zopzop
Maxima.

Galan007
Max's TP should give her a distinct edge against Majestros, imo.

As for her ferrokinesis: I don't see why she wouldn't be able to muck with the Kusar Blades on at least *some* level. /shrug

leonidas
i wasn't sure about the type of metal they were made with is all. i figured her tp would give her a decided edge. also wasn't sure about any resistance feats he had...

no blades, no tp (she could still use tk though) who takes it you think? the 2 characters seem very similar in the ways they are portrayed so feels like a battle that would be worth seeing.

Galan007
Without TP things become a lot more interesting. Max's TK is effing ridiculous, but Majestic's physical stats are quite a bit more defined/pronounced across the board, and his eye-beams are extremely haxx as well.

So in that scenario I'd be inclined to side with Majestic more times than not. Thought provoking, though. mmm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.