your top 5 western movies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
western movies are awesome thumb up

what are your top 5 western movies? smile

BruceSkywalker
the good, the bad, and the ugly

hang'em high

high plains drifter

true grit original

true grit remake

steverules_2
Back to the future pt 3

Flyattractor
Blazing Saddles.
The Villain.
The Lone Ranger TV Series.
Billy The Kid Vs Count Dracula.
Tombstone

mmogonba2017
If asked by a anchorman about Blooming s remarks, Oakley alluded to the bearings with the Los Angeles Clippers, if aloft applicant Donald Sterling was afflicted to advertise the aggregation in 2014 afterwards authoritative ancestral remarks.Green told ESPN he still thinks Dolan and the Knicks admission advised Oakley unfairly. "I anticipation some of the things said about Charles Oakley from James Dolan, from the New York Knicks Cheep handle some of the things said about Oakley was wrong, and FIFA Mobile Coins I still feel that way," Blooming said.

However, I anticipate that was a aberration by Dolan and a aberration by the Knicks, afresh I followed up and fabricated the above mistake. Draymond Green: Knicks applicant had bondservant adept mentality in Charles Oakley argument Jordan Heck "Like I said, I don t apperceive Dolan . I could never say he s a racist or he has a bondservant applicant s mentality. I don t apperceive if he has that. That s just how the bearings looked to me from the alfresco searching in.

And so that came off the amiss way, and it wasn t what I meant by it." Who will be the MVP of the 2017 NBA All Brilliant Game? Which amateur will bandy down the a lot of dunks in the game? Can aloft Oklahoma City-limits Thunder teammates Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook coexist on the above attic as All Brilliant teammates? Will the adventurous concealment the over beneath of 348.5 points? These are some of the bets you can abode for FIFA 18 Coins Sundays .

More cheap coins in mmogo

Dreampanther
How has nobody mentioned Magnificent Seven yet?

Uhm, the original.

Khazra Reborn
Unforgiven
Pale Rider
Once Upon a Time in the West (1968)
True Grit (2010)
The Outlaw Josey Wales

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Dreampanther

Uhm, the original.

no because that is not Seven Samurai big grin

Inhuman
Dollars Trilogy
Tombstone
Unforgiven

like a bunch of others too

relentless1
Tombstone

Silverado

Magnificent Seven

Unforgiven

3:10 to Yuma

Dreampanther
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
no because that is not Seven Samurai big grin

W. E. S. T. E. R. N. smokin'

The Nuul
open range was great

Originally posted by Dreampanther

Uhm, the original.

i really liked magnificent seven 2016, it was fun and entertaining thumb up

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by relentless1
Tombstone

Forgot about Tombstone, damn good movie. As is Bone Tomahawk, another Kurt Russel western.

Inhuman
Honorable mentions:

Young Guns
The Quick and the Dead
Django Unchained
Hateful 8
All Eastwood westerns are good

relentless1
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Forgot about Tombstone, damn good movie. As is Bone Tomahawk, another Kurt Russel western.

yeah Bone Tomahawk was great too

Dreampanther
My favourites (not necessarily the best or highest-rated, but Westerns I enjoyed the most) would probably be:

Magnificent Seven (1960)
Unforgiven (1992)
Tombstone (1993)
Desperado (1995)
Hidalgo (2004)

Arachnid1
Hell and High Water (classified as a neo-western)
True Grit (both)
Bonesaw Tomahawk
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

EDIT: I feel like I should have a Tarantino movie and a second Eastwood film in there but I cant bring myself to take any of those out

Inhuman
Can someone explain the appeal of John Wayne movies? To me they are severely corny , boring and old fashioned (not in a good way). The action in his movies isn't good, the drama is boring , etc. His characters dont come off as compelling. Just one dimensional good guy honorable type characters.

I seen a few of his movies. Maybe I have to see more? erm

Wasn't a fan of the new true grit. It was ok but nothing special. (A fan of the actors in it, thats why i saw it)

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Inhuman
His characters dont come off as compelling. Just one dimensional good guy honorable type characters. Check out The Searchers if you can look past how old it is. He flexed the hell out of his acting abilities there

For me, his westerns come off as complex and realistic period pieces. I like the way he represents the time period, and his characters always come off as believable. Those movies made just about every stereotype that comes to mind when you think of anything Western just like how Treasure Island birthed every modern take of anything having to do with pirates (even though much of it isn't true). The action may not be the greatest, but damn if those movies don't get tense

I can't call myself the biggest fan either though since I've only seen a select few out of his tons but I get the appeal

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Hell and High Water (classified as a neo-western)
True Grit (both)
Bonesaw Tomahawk
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

EDIT: I feel like I should have a Tarantino movie and a second Eastwood film in there but I cant bring myself to take any of those out Bone Tomahawk btw, not Bonesaw.

Inhuman
Been hearing good things about "The Searchers". Might check it out. Thanks.

Impediment
Unforgiven
Tombstone
No Country for Old Men
Lonesome Dove
True Grit (1969)

Ascendancy
Tombstone
3:10 to Yuma (newer version with Bale, Crowe, Foster)
The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly
Desperado (glad someone else mentioned that one even though it's non-traditional)
The Way of the Gun (also non-traditional, but very much a western-type flick)

John Murdoch
1. No Country for Old Men
2. Unforgiven
3. Logan (another neo-western type movie)
4. Tombstone
5. True Grit 2010

Impediment
Originally posted by John Murdoch
1. No Country for Old Men
2. Unforgiven
3. Logan (another neo-western type movie)
4. Tombstone
5. True Grit 2010

Props on Logan. A great film.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Impediment
Props on Logan. A great film.

Thanks man.

I really like movies that bend genres, and No Country and Logan are two incredible films that cross into western territory without the typical Wild West period piece timeframe.

I really want to see Hell or High Water...still haven't had an opportunity to do so.

950Killer
1. Unforgiven

2. The Wild Bunch

3. High Plains Drifter

4. Pale Rider

5. Open Range

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.