Ill just leave this here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sable
People that constantly need to justify Superman beats Goku. Or Goku beats Superman, are stupid.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Sable
People that constantly need to justify Superman beats Goku. Or Goku beats Superman, are stupid.

How about people that don't know how commas and periods work?

carver9
@Sable...

Agreed

Sable
Originally posted by NewGuy01
How about people that don't know how commas and periods work?

Did I strike a nerve shiver me triggers?

NewGuy01
What nerve would that strike? It's true that I don't buy into most of the DB fanboyism that gets vomited all over this place, but I don't even read DC comics, let alone argue for them. laughing out loud

Unless you meant your atrocious grammar, in which case yes, I am very triggered.

Sable
Cool

carver9
Originally posted by NewGuy01
What nerve would that strike? It's true that I don't buy into most of the DB fanboyism that gets vomited all over this place, but I don't even read DC comics, let alone argue for them. laughing out loud

Unless you meant your atrocious grammar, in which case yes, I am very triggered.

So that is the reason you're looking for gaps in DB high showings? Make sense.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Sable
Originally posted by carver9
@Sable...

Agreed
Originally posted by carver9
So that is the reason you're looking for gaps in DB high showings? Make sense.

laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.