Joker and Harley Quinn Movie Announced

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Thor
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/joker-harley-quinn-movie-scores-crazy-stupid-love-filmmakers-write-direct-1032210

I guess you guys have all been campaigning to WB demanding as much Joker as possible

-Pr-
Well, I'm sure they won't romanticise their relationship at all... Ha.

Ridley_Prime
facepalm

Kazenji
Originally posted by Darth Thor

I guess you guys have all been campaigning to WB demanding as much Joker as possible

Yeah....can't wait erm

Bentley
Hopefully the over exposure will make people finally realize how awful the Joker truly is. Let it become a tainted product like the Fantastic Four so these movies are never taken seriously again.

Nemesis X
QQPfPEJsswI

Inhuman
The worst part of it at is they are not recasting joker. We are suck with Leto's shitty Joker.

Also - "The Joker Will Team with Harley Quinn in a "Criminal Love Story" laughing out loud
http://www.movies.com/movie-news/joker-will-team-with-harley-quinn-quotcriminal-love-storyquot/23015

Do these guys even understand these characters?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Inhuman
The worst part of it at is they are not recasting joker. We are suck with Leto's shitty Joker.

Well technically you will get a new Joker for that origin movie.

Surtur
I don't want Joker movies. I want him in movies, but I don't want Joker movies, but that is just me.

Patient_Leech
Hopefully they'll have some character development and an actual story in their own film.

Inhuman
They are probably going to showcase that The Joker is a suave playboy, with a heavy romantic side to him, with deep emotional love for Harley. A side of Joker that
all the Hot Topic girls have always envisioned for the character.

-Pr-
I don't mind Leto. If they fix the writing and tweak him, he'll be fine. Making a movie about him though? Eesh.

Patient_Leech
Leto was fine. It was just a retarded movie.

But I doubt he's going to be coming back. Wasn't he pissed with how he was edited in the film?

ares834
Two Joker movies?! Da fuq.... This is just dumb. And a terrible idea as well.

BruceSkywalker
Leto sucked.. this dumb origin film is a bad idea..

Zack M
More Margot Robbie please.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Zack M
More Margot Robbie please.

Meh. She wasn't that great. That and she is not meaty enough. Got small boobs and not butt.

And sadly. These movies will really be about her because Girl Power Mary Sue Quinn is DC's biggest Merch Mover.

So yeah. This is a big skip.

vansonbee
Can't wait for Harley & Ivy dual come to life in the big screen!
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Leto sucked.. this dumb origin film is a bad idea.. Agreed ^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.