Magneto Vs The Atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
http://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Magneto-Marvel-Comics-X-Men-Eisenhardt-Lehnsherr-Magnus-d.jpg

Vs

http://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Atom-Palmer-DC-Comics-JLA-q.jpg

Master of Magnetism Vs The Man of the Atom.

Classic Level Maggy Vs Classic Ray Palmer.

Fight takes place in a normal big city street.

Who takes it?

No BFR.

basilisk
Atom shrinks smaller than the wavelengths the EM spectrum so Mags cannot affect or even find him. Atom enters and expands inside Mags head.

leonidas
yep. thumb up

Flyattractor
That easy of a fight is it?

Or is it a national day of rest for the SaggyManPantiesMaggyFanBoys?

Scarlet315
Magneto is way too powerful. Atom is human. Humans have red blood cells. Red blood cells have hemoglobin; an iron containing compound that contains oxygen. Iron is a type of metal. Magneto controls metal. You see what i did there. Mags 10/10

Zack M
If Atom shrinks sub-atomic, then he wins easily. No way Magneto can control him then.

basilisk
Yeah once Atom is small enough (which he is capable of) magnetism and EM aren't going to have any effect or interact with him - no shields or attacks would do anything. Mags would not even be able to locate him.

Magneto still only roughly human in durability, OK he's generally portrayed a bit tougher but for the most part he is human level. Atom could certainly mess with his brain FTW.

Truth is, Atom could probably kill a lot of characters quite easily if he really wanted to, depending on durability levels.

TheHulk
Depends on what Atom does. I prefer my boy Mags though.

Scarlet315
Originally posted by TheHulk
Depends on what Atom does. I prefer my boy Mags though.

Truth. Mags can also kill alot of characters if he so chooses. Depends on who pulls the trigger first; shrinking or iron extraction.

carver9
Both have basic knowledge of each other. Magneto knows he can shrink so he kills him as soon as the bell ring. Magneto 10/10

DarkSaint85
Atom has shrunk out of an explosion before,he wins a quick draw.

Basic knowledge hurts Magneto more; it only means they know what the population of each other's earth knows.

Magneto is a mutant celebrity; Ray is a nobody professor.

leonidas
there is also the starting distance and i can 100% guarantee mags has never instantly controlled someone's blood from half a km away--which is what he would have to do here. starting distance literally guarantees ray wins this. /thread

eaebiakuya
But Magneto alredy have control atoms before. Be the size of a atom is not autowin.

Zack M
Atom can go BELOW the size of an atom. That's how he entered the Microverse.

DarkSaint85
He gets so small,magic doesn't affect him.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Flyattractor
That easy of a fight is it?

Or is it a national day of rest for the SaggyManPantiesMaggyFanBoys?

Originally posted by carver9
Both have basic knowledge of each other. Magneto knows he can shrink so he kills him as soon as the bell ring. Magneto 10/10

And hail to the king....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.