Ultraman vs General Zod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Barron-Ghidorah
Current Zod and Ultraman.

Steve Zodiac
Toss up.

Barron-Ghidorah
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Toss up.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. Equally vicious and evil.

spetznaz
But do they have the same power level? Zod has more feats, but (to me) it seems that Ultraman has some really high end feats. Like moving the moon when he was weakened.

They are both vicious and evil ...in the same way one might say a Ferrari and a Bugatti are both fast and exotic; but in each case one is higher than the other.

Zod, at his best, would be an absolute beast. But I know I'd rather face such than Ultraman at his best.

spetznaz
Originally posted by spetznaz
But do they have the same power level? Zod has more feats, but (to me) it seems that Ultraman has some really high end feats. Like moving the moon when he was weakened.

They are both vicious and evil ...in the same way one might say a Ferrari and a Bugatti are both fast and exotic; but in each case one is higher than the other.

Zod, at his best, would be an absolute beast. But I know I'd rather face such than Ultraman at his best.

Or to put it another way, I can see Zod giving Black Adam a really tough fight (and even winning more than losing); but I cannot see him manhandling Adam the way Ultraman did....

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Barron-Ghidorah
Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. Equally vicious and evil.

Agreed

Originally posted by spetznaz

Zod, at his best, would be an absolute beast. But I know I'd rather face such than Ultraman at his best. This is a subjective opinion tbh, if we use average showings I don't see either having much on the other and yeah a Ferrari F1 car is far superior to a Bugatti.

Galan007
Unless we're talking about him in a weakened state(which wouldn't make sense), I'd go with Ultraman more times than not.

...But my current opinion could certainly change in the weeks to come, depending on the type of shit Zod pulls.

Steve Zodiac
Originally posted by Galan007
Unless we're talking about him in a weakened state(which wouldn't make sense), I'd go with Ultraman more times than not.

...But my current opinion could certainly change in the weeks to come, depending on the type of shit Zod pulls. Yeah, cases can be made for either.

Gort to Marshal Law... Hahaha!!

Barron-Ghidorah
Originally posted by Galan007

...But my current opinion could certainly change in the weeks to come, depending on the type of shit Zod pulls.

Zods been crazy impressive recently.

Who would you take between sun dipped Zod and Ultraman who just snorted an extra bowling ball sized chunk of kryptonite?

Galan007
No.Effing.Clue. blink

Philosophía
I differ in opinion with Galan, since I don't see Ultraman's power on a spectrum, but more on two states - full power and needing kryptonite.

I'd peg them as rough equals, with Zod being much smarter, which is why I'd give it to him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.