Enchantress vs Moonstone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Amora says Karla is not a real blonde... and the fight is ON.

No prep, no BFR.

leonidas
not sure this is much of a battle tbh. karla would be transformed into a love slave pretty quick and her intangibility wouldn't save her. she's also a mental midget, so tp would handle her easily. or she could be transmuted and i doubt intangibility would save her from that either. even h2h wouldn't be a sure win. sorry bro, usually a big fan of your matches but not seeing this one as anything but pretty one-sided. /shrug

celeyhyga17
Enchantress easily if she's not messin about.

basilisk
Originally posted by leonidas
not sure this is much of a battle tbh. karla would be transformed into a love slave pretty quick and her intangibility wouldn't save her. she's also a mental midget, so tp would handle her easily. or she could be transmuted and i doubt intangibility would save her from that either. even h2h wouldn't be a sure win. sorry bro, usually a big fan of your matches but not seeing this one as anything but pretty one-sided. /shrug You may be right, though I would argue Karla is a mental midget as she is a medical doctor and a scheming manipulator of people - though they probably won't help here.

I don't actually recall Moonstone going up against TP. It's one of Amora's odd abilities because she could have won almost any of her fights with it if she is good enough to give Xavier the boot. Fighting Thor? SLEEP! Getting chased by the Avengers? SLEEP! But she almost never uses it, even in situations where she is getting physically assaulted - I mean even the wasp gave her a hard time once. And never mind the love spells...

But yeah, by all rights I guess Karla is outclassed here for all her powers. Will have to think of a better opponent for Amora.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.