The Batcave Vs Thor, Daredevil, Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/2a/ae/41/2aae41f309b9fc584dc903dd281ad9cc.jpg

I figure Batman has the cave prepped for unwanted ingress from pretty much everyone in the DCU.
Can the cave resist the efforts of any of the below characters to breach its defenses?

The characters have no prep.
Batman is not there.
This isnt some sort of gauntlet, each is a stand alone attempt.

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/ae/2a/0b/ae2a0b30b5083beb7a45363cdcf9e29d--marvel-dc-comics-marvel-heroes.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/e2/fd/45/e2fd4589498d97f8a30637a228e72546--marvel-heroes-marvel-comics.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/d9/37/7e/d9377e48407fcd17933babc3bd8d348d.jpg

spetznaz
All should be able to penetrate the Batcave. Thing is, the Cave is primarily protected by being hidden. If it's location is known, it is not an impossible place to access. It has protections, yes - but in most portrayals nothing that can stop someone like the Hulk or Thor. Also, if they knew, they could just access it from the grandfather clock entry door like one of the members from the Court of Owls did.

As for Daredevil ...when Bruce Wayne was framed for murder, one of the things Nightwing and the rest of the Bat family were doing was to see if a human could sneak past the Cave's defenses and enter. I believe Nightwing was able to. Also, the person who framed Bruce - David Cain - was also able to as well.

I see no reason why someone like Daredevil could not replicate that. Nightwing knew the Cave's defenses, but David Cain did not and he managed to enter. Someone with DD's senses should replicate that.

wuleecat
Yeah, over the years quite a few villains of varying degrees of idiocy have somehow managed to get into the cave and smash things up/ hack the computers etc. if these three even suspected there was some sort of secret bat-headquarters, then they'd get in easily, different methods admittedly but they're all getting in no problem.

riv6672
Excellent, thanks guys!

Surtur
This is a weird thread. You have two heavy hitters trying to get in, then you toss Daredevil into the mix as well for some reason lol.

Both Thor and Hulk could likely just smash their way in.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by spetznaz
All should be able to penetrate the Batcave. Thing is, the Cave is primarily protected by being hidden. If it's location is known, it is not an impossible place to access. It has protections, yes - but in most portrayals nothing that can stop someone like the Hulk or Thor. Also, if they knew, they could just access it from the grandfather clock entry door like one of the members from the Court of Owls did.

As for Daredevil ...when Bruce Wayne was framed for murder, one of the things Nightwing and the rest of the Bat family were doing was to see if a human could sneak past the Cave's defenses and enter. I believe Nightwing was able to. Also, the person who framed Bruce - David Cain - was also able to as well.

I see no reason why someone like Daredevil could not replicate that. Nightwing knew the Cave's defenses, but David Cain did not and he managed to enter. Someone with DD's senses should replicate that.

Good post

ShadowFyre
Thor bfr's the bat cave.

DarkSaint85
Hulk accidentally destroys Gotham just as a side effect.

All three get in, quite easily too.

Adam Grimes
All three get in quick and easy, Hulk and Thor might forget how to get out though.

Josh_Alexander
Team wins!!

Surtur
What if Batman has it rigged so anyone who breaches the cave automatically has a batarang thrown at their chest?

Prof. T.C McAbe
All 3 die out of feat that Batman will find out and he will.

riv6672
The Batcave isnt as impregnable as i thought.

BruceSkywalker
they die, batman most likely has some sort of contingency plan if someone like thor, hulk or daredevil break in

riv6672
Yeah probably not.

Adam Grimes
Nightwing beats them silly though

riv6672
Cant decide whats funnier, you posting shit, or you being a shitty poster.
Carry on! eek!

SamZED
I remember seeing one impressive scan with some magician trying and failing to get into the batcave because Bruce installed defences against everything including magic. It's been awhile, can somebody confirm that?

riv6672
See, thats how i was thinking of the cave at first, but that was before spetznaz/wuleecat's posts.

Philosophía
Originally posted by SamZED
I remember seeing one impressive scan with some magician trying and failing to get into the batcave because Bruce installed defences against everything including magic. It's been awhile, can somebody confirm that? Yes, that happened.

riv6672
Musta been a hell of a magician.

basilisk
Originally posted by spetznaz

I see no reason why someone like Daredevil could not replicate that. Nightwing knew the Cave's defenses, but David Cain did not and he managed to enter. Someone with DD's senses should replicate that. Some interesting Bat-history there.

Yeah, a determined Hulk and Thor could eventually smash their way in if they know the location. My current Batman knowledge is not the best but I don't recall stuff just rigged up to take out heavy hitters like that. From all these posts I'm pretty convinced Daredevil has a good chance of making it in given the location.

Anyone got the scans?

riv6672
I'd like to see those, too!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.