Rank Supermans Enemies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
By powerlevel (all Pre DCnU)

Atlas (krypto, superman)
Ultraman
Cyborg Superman
Bizzaro
Solomon Grundy
Doomsday
Omac
Zod
Faora
Nam ek
Black Adam

Who else?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Doomsday
Ultraman
Zod
Cyborg Superman/Faora/Black Adam
Atlas (krypto, superman)/Bizzaro/Solomon Grundy
Omac

Dareangel
Ultraman defeated superman 1 million AKA Kal Kent

basilisk
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
By powerlevel (all Pre DCnU)

Atlas (krypto, superman)
Ultraman
Cyborg Superman
Bizzaro
Solomon Grundy
Doomsday
Omac
Zod
Faora
Nam ek
Black Adam

Who else?

Mxy, Superboy Prime, Luthor (suit), Eradicator, Mongul Jr, Brainiac, Metallo, Parasite, Manchester Black...

Supes sure has a lot of villains in his gallery.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Dareangel
Ultraman defeated superman 1 million AKA Kal Kent

If you are referring to the PC Ultraman who cheapshotted him, well the fight was far from over IIRC.

TethAdamTheRock
Originally posted by basilisk
Mxy, Superboy Prime, Luthor (suit), Eradicator, Mongul Jr, Brainiac, Metallo, Parasite, Manchester Black...

Supes sure has a lot of villains in his gallery. I wanted to keep a tab on them like no one more then twice as powerful as he is

Dareangel
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
If you are referring to the PC Ultraman who cheapshotted him, well the fight was far from over IIRC.

Kal kent was one shooted by his heat vision. then waited for him to fly away to come out of the ruins. next fight they were going to have, kal kent left wonder woman to fight ultraman. kal kent aka superman 1 million is his b****

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Dareangel
Kal kent was one shooted by his heat vision. then waited for him to fly away to come out of the ruins. next fight they were going to have, kal kent left wonder woman to fight ultraman. kal kent aka superman 1 million is his b****
Scans?

Dareangel
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Scans?

its in the convergence storyline. i read it few years ago but you also refered to that fight in your statement. so i guess you read that fight as well. but frankly its no surprise since kal kent never did well in fights to begin with. his best fighting feat is what? firestorm? nice feat but not enough to justify even 50% of the hype around him

Dareangel
alright found it. here you can see kal kent aka superman 1 million getting his ass kicked by batman 1 million z-XesA8nRGc its from 9:48 to 10:00. at 16:01 you see ultraman one shotting kal kent with heat vision. sure its a surprise attack but come on. one shotting with heat vision? please.

8blJfZseP8I now here at 2:20 you see kal kent finally able to get out when ultraman is already gone. during the entire issue wonder woman is fighting ultraman while kal kent, just like in the 1 million arc, is letting all his team mates fight the opponents while he is avoiding the fights and just doing something else. Typical kal kent

Prof. T.C McAbe
^You are aware that Superman 1M is depowered in this arc? Without the Supersun he will become a normal human after a while. He was already weakened when entering the convergence and commented that his powers will go away soon.

Dareangel
kal kent is not losing powers instantly. he commented in the 1 million arc that it takes him 30+ hours to begin losing his powers. a day and a half didnt pass yet. he just sucks at fighting

Dareangel
comics fans are giving superman 1 million too much credit. the guy sucks at fighting he lost to ultraman. got destroyed by the else-man. beat up by batman 1 million physically. while depowered indeed but still he wasnt that much depowered, got almost beat by the metal man crew until he got pissed. couldnt beat solaris. couldnt beat that kronoverse monster along with the entire superman squad. all star superman alone defeated that monster.

now what are his feats? i mean fighting feats. blowing away with his breath firestorm. taking down all star superman. holding parasite in the 1 million universe in his force vision. one shotting 3 aliens which we cant tell their power level in the first place. trying to hold off a charging galaxy with his force vision but fail. able to contain solaris in force vision together with the help of green lantern.

i dont know man. looking at all that combined, there is too much hype around this guy. he is IMO slightly above average superman but thats probably about it. low trans tier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.