If Batman is 100%

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Overall in Everything

Nightwing
Punisher
Iron Man
Iron Fist
Lex Luthor
Doom
Kingpin

Surtur
Some of the people on your list are hilariously out of his league. If Batman is 100% then Iron Fist would be like...1,000%. So when it comes to even more powerful people like Iron Man or Doom we are getting into seriously large percentages.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Nightwing -30%
Punisher -30%
Iron Man -10%
Iron Fist -40%
Lex Luthor -10%
Doom -10%
Kingpin -80%
"-" is a minus.

Philosophía
Nightwing - 75
Punisher - 50
Iron Man - 150
Iron Fist - 90
Lex Luthor - 130
Doom - 200
Kingpin - 70

riv6672
Nightwing 75
Punisher 65
Iron Man 100
Iron Fist 75
Lex Luthor 50
Doom 100
Kingpin 50

shadowknight
Overall in Everything, I take this to mean in intelligence, omni-skills and physical attributes. Not just 1 or the other.

Nightwing-75%
Punisher-30%
Iron Man-35%
Iron Fist-25%
Lex Luthor-40%
Doom-50%
Kingpin-30%

riv6672
Originally posted by shadowknight
Overall in Everything, I take this to mean in intelligence, omni-skills and physical attributes. Not just 1 or the other.

Nightwing-75%
Punisher-30%
Iron Man-35%
Iron Fist-25%
Lex Luthor-40%
Doom-50%
Kingpin-30%
Yeah, it was kinda hard for me to say definitively what overall in everything meant, so i included effectiveness in their particular fields, what they might contribute in a team environment, things like that.

As an example, Iron Msn makes up for a huge deficit in physical attributes when compared to Bats, in other areas, like tech.

Badabing
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Nightwing -30%
Punisher -30%
Iron Man -10%
Iron Fist -40%
Lex Luthor -10%
Doom -10%
Kingpin -80%
"-" is a minus. Originally posted by shadowknight

Nightwing-75%
Punisher-30%
Iron Man-35%
Iron Fist-25%
Lex Luthor-40%
Doom-50%
Kingpin-30% You both have made this Raptor proud.

Board Walker
Current batman as of MN is confirmed some sort of avatar of the multiversal entity from the dark DC Megaverse

So better peers would be things like multiversal LT, the beyonders, god doom, etc.

spetznaz
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Overall in Everything

Nightwing
Punisher
Iron Man
Iron Fist
Lex Luthor
Doom
Kingpin

What you ask is more complicated than it first appears. What, for example, does everything mean?

Obviously, in terms of power, the only ones Bruce can honestly say he is more powerful than are Dick and Frank (the assumption is obviously that Tony and Lex are wearing their respective armors).

In terms of fighting ability it gets better for Bruce, but he is still behind the likes of Iron Fist (and while this is not Classic Kingpin, most would be surprised how good a fighter KP is).

Damage soak? Even better ...but arguably matches Frank, and KP pushes what is possible for a 'human.'

Intellect - well, intelligence is a tricky subject since there are different types. Let's just say Bruce can't beat Stark in technical depth intellect, can't bear Lex in total intellect (if only Lex didn't have his ego ...), and can't beat Doom in any type of intelligence.

Magic - it's been hinted severally that Bruce is very aware of magic, but refuses to use it in the same way he refuses to use a motherbox. But with Doom present, even if Bruce decided to explore the abilities of Homo Magi, he would never come close to Victor (who has legit rights to being the Sorcerer Supreme).

Bottom line ->
Bruce is not number one in ANYTHING. What sets him apart though is that he will often be near the top in EVERYTHING. That is what sets Bruce apart. He is a high-performing generalist. He can hold his own in a thing ...be in making armor, fighting skills, damage soak, intelligence, leadership, business, and even magic. The only one in that listing that can say the same is Doom, who can also tick off 'anything' as an ability. Anything as an ability.

Finally, add positioning. Bruce has added considerable value to the JLA, including significantly changing the course of history in certain cases. E.g. In the Obsidian Age, it is seen how Bruce's prep came into play when they were sent thousands of years into the past. Bruce may not punch as hard as Iron Fist, but then again it wasn't punching ability that was important when White Martians invaded Earth! Bruce may not own armor as versatile as Tony's, but when the JLA needs to fight a god you see him wearing the HellBat. Bruce may not spend his days wearing pinstripe suits and plotting against Kryptonians, but if needed he has plans on plans on plans like Lex (and owns a comparative company).

The only person on that list that matches Bruce ....and not only that, but can truly defeat Bruce, is Doom. He is the only one who can do everything Bruce can, and more. All the others can do one or two things better than Bruce, but not the other stuff that he can.

The only one there higher than Bruce is Doom. It's really that simple. That is, if we are looking beyond one dimension.

Board Walker
Bruce is superior to Doom in every way

RadZoa
Originally posted by spetznaz
What you ask is more complicated than it first appears. What, for example, does everything mean?

Obviously, in terms of power, the only ones Bruce can honestly say he is more powerful than are Dick and Frank (the assumption is obviously that Tony and Lex are wearing their respective armors).

In terms of fighting ability it gets better for Bruce, but he is still behind the likes of Iron Fist (and while this is not Classic Kingpin, most would be surprised how good a fighter KP is).

Damage soak? Even better ...but arguably matches Frank, and KP pushes what is possible for a 'human.'

Intellect - well, intelligence is a tricky subject since there are different types. Let's just say Bruce can't beat Stark in technical depth intellect, can't bear Lex in total intellect (if only Lex didn't have his ego ...), and can't beat Doom in any type of intelligence.

Magic - it's been hinted severally that Bruce is very aware of magic, but refuses to use it in the same way he refuses to use a motherbox. But with Doom present, even if Bruce decided to explore the abilities of Homo Magi, he would never come close to Victor (who has legit rights to being the Sorcerer Supreme).

Bottom line ->
Bruce is not number one in ANYTHING. What sets him apart though is that he will often be near the top in EVERYTHING. That is what sets Bruce apart. He is a high-performing generalist. He can hold his own in a thing ...be in making armor, fighting skills, damage soak, intelligence, leadership, business, and even magic. The only one in that listing that can say the same is Doom, who can also tick off 'anything' as an ability. Anything as an ability.

Finally, add positioning. Bruce has added considerable value to the JLA, including significantly changing the course of history in certain cases. E.g. In the Obsidian Age, it is seen how Bruce's prep came into play when they were sent thousands of years into the past. Bruce may not punch as hard as Iron Fist, but then again it wasn't punching ability that was important when White Martians invaded Earth! Bruce may not own armor as versatile as Tony's, but when the JLA needs to fight a god you see him wearing the HellBat. Bruce may not spend his days wearing pinstripe suits and plotting against Kryptonians, but if needed he has plans on plans on plans like Lex (and owns a comparative company).

The only person on that list that matches Bruce ....and not only that, but can truly defeat Bruce, is Doom. He is the only one who can do everything Bruce can, and more. All the others can do one or two things better than Bruce, but not the other stuff that he can.

The only one there higher than Bruce is Doom. It's really that simple. That is, if we are looking beyond one dimension. Since when is Doom a master martial artist?

riv6672
Originally posted by Board Walker
Scientifically, magically.

spetznaz
Originally posted by RadZoa
Since when is Doom a master martial artist?

Since he beat Matt Murdock and killed a lion empty handed. Now, he is normally written as relying mostly on his intellect/technology/magic, but he can trade hands when he wants to.

Again, my point - he is similar to Bruce, in that he is capable across most disciplines. Something that puts the two above the rest on that list.

abhilegend
He has never beaten Matt in a fight bare handed.

spetznaz
Originally posted by abhilegend
He has never beaten Matt in a fight bare handed.

Doom vs Daredevil:
http://www.theothermurdockpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Daredevil-vs-Doom-panel-1.png

Doom vs Lion:
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111118857/4304125-5974040049-FxUVs.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/111336/3781987-4843655927-DoomS.jpg

Now ...for the one against Daredevil, you might say that it's because he's wearing armor. Okay.

The next two scans are against a lion ...with Doom being completely naked. And defeating the lion with one blow to a nexus point.

It takes me to the point I am trying to make ...that Doom can actually fight. Whether he can beat Matt naked is debatable (probably not), but the point that Doom can fight is quite evident. He just uses his intellect/other abilities more, but I'd say defeating a lion naked is nothing to shake a stick at.

Which drives my point - in that list, there are only two people who can tick all the boxes. Bruce and Victor. The rest can tick one at a very high level, and some can tick several boxes.

Only two can represent - and represent well - across any discipline. Physical, mental, esoteric, technology, skill.

meep-meep
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Overall in Everything

Nightwing
Punisher
Iron Man
Iron Fist
Lex Luthor
Doom
Kingpin

Nightwing 80
Punisher 2000
Iron Man 200
Iron Fist 80
Lex Luthor 1000
Doom 1000
Kingpin 1000

Bentley
Originally posted by Board Walker

Pft, not even Doom is that bad.

meep-meep
Originally posted by meep-meep
Nightwing 80
Punisher 2000
Iron Man 200
Iron Fist 80
Lex Luthor 1000
Doom 1000
Kingpin 1000

Flip IM and KP. Apologies.

riv6672
There's no way this can count as anything other than a durability feat for DD:

http://www.theothermurdockpapers.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Daredevil-vs-Doom-panel-1.png

It definitely doesnt count as Doom beating him h2h, sorry. no

spetznaz
Originally posted by riv6672
There's no way this can count as anything other than a durability feat for DD:

It definitely doesnt count as Doom beating him h2h, sorry. no

Conceded.

What about the lion fight?

Again, my point is not on the specifics ...it is simply that Doom CAN fight, and (like Bruce) he is able to be (at least) near the top across multiple disciplines.

riv6672
I agree with that completely.
And the lion feat is a personal favorite of mine!

RadZoa
All you've shown is that Doom can fight when he physically outclasses his opponent. I'd rate Doom's combat ability a 1/10 and that's being generous

SamZED
Doom lacks actual h2h showings because he is wearing an armor in 99.99999999% of his appearances.
I have seen a scan where Doom grabbed Cap's shield in midflight and tossed it back at him without it losing momentum. Not due to his armor, but skill. Cap even said that even without the armor Doom can give him trouble. Also you can't pressure point kill a lion with one move if you're not a great fighter. Even in comics.

spetznaz
Originally posted by RadZoa
All you've shown is that Doom can fight when he physically outclasses his opponent. I'd rate Doom's combat ability a 1/10 and that's being generous

A naked man killing an adult lion with one pressure-point blow is a 1/10 in fighting ability? Interesting.

I'd be interested to see who you consider a 2/10. Shang Chi? By the time one gets to 4/10 we must be approaching pre-boot Karate Kid.

StiltmanFTW
That old armor slowed him down (as revealed in the book), so the showing against DD was still pretty neat.

Granted, that was also an early DD, whose MA background hasn't been explored.

Prof. T.C McAbe
If Batman is a 12 in MA and a normal human would be an 1, Doom would be a 3 at best.

deathslash
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
If Batman is a 12 in MA and a normal human would be an 1, Doom would be a 3 at best. I can't tell if you're trolling or just that biased....

StiltmanFTW
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11120/111200753/6003756-9630069819-dG5TU.jpg

spetznaz
Stilt ...the following adds to yours well.

https://m.imgur.com/Wo0abJG

riv6672
Originally posted by spetznaz
A naked man killing an adult lion with one pressure-point blow is a 1/10 in fighting ability? Interesting.

I'd be interested to see who you consider a 2/10. Shang Chi? By the time one gets to 4/10 we must be approaching pre-boot Karate Kid.
haha, is that what was posted? Holy crap the balls are low!!! laughingmfao

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by deathslash
I can't tell if you're trolling or just that biased....
I am just stating facts, boy.

riv6672
Says the guy who's fake PhD is trolling. laughingmao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.