G.L.Hal vs. Classic Doctor Strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Facee
Can Half take out the good doctor?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Classic Strange went to Skyfather or Trans tier on average. He is above Hal me thinks.

leonidas
and at least traditionally, the rings have had pretty mixed showings vs magic. strange seems like he would be a bad match up for hal. i don't think hal CAN'T win, but strange would seem to have a def advantage in this one, even if classic strange is pretty highly overrated.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by leonidas
and at least traditionally, the rings have had pretty mixed showings vs magic. strange seems like he would be a bad match up for hal. i don't think hal CAN'T win, but strange would seem to have a def advantage in this one, even if classic strange is pretty highly overrated.

Classic Strange would get his sh!t pushed in by Batman but against HH he seemed rather good.

leonidas
lol not sure i'd go that far, but yeah, i agree--he can compete with most HH.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by leonidas
lol not sure i'd go that far, but yeah, i agree--he can compete with most HH.

What I meant is, sure he is just a human and people like Punisher or Batman who are smarter than him (street smart) would have a better time against him (with prep) than heralds, who just try to bust through his shields, spells and incorporeal self.

Philosophía
Hal.

RangerDX
are u using Silver Age Hal?

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
What I meant is, sure he is just a human and people like Punisher or Batman who are smarter than him (street smart) would have a better time against him (with prep) than heralds, who just try to bust through his shields, spells and incorporeal self.

This is what I always thought to. I could see Strange banishing multiple abstracts and then some hobo two pieces him and pawns the Eye of Agamotto for like 14 bucks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.