What is the most formidabl street Harley Quinn can beat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
In the MU?

http://i.imgur.com/cOdFJ4M.jpg

DarkSaint85
Ghost Rider, when he tries to use his penance stare and gets phucked up.

Flyattractor
I would say realistically I would say she shouldn't do better then 50/50 against Aunt May... and that is orgianal version of Aunt May. But due to Fake Geek Girl Fan-Atic PC BullShit....she can take down those far to powerful for her.

SamZED
Deadpool in a hillarious CISed battle.

Bentley
Any Street worth his salt would utterly stomp Quinn. Characters that would lose probably don't have any proper battle showing.

Supermutant
Viper

Board Walker
She could solidly beat Iron Fist and Luke Cage (separately).

Stoic
That must mean that she can beat Batman, and Mettalo right BW? Crap I better not get you started because before e know it Harley will become a Megaversal Universal crusher.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Stoic
That must mean that she can beat Batman, and Mettalo right BW? Crap I better not get you started because before e know it Harley will become a Megaversal Universal crusher.

Harley is a Herald level character after the events of IJ, and from the Darkseid invasion arc.

So yes she could solidly crush any street leveler, as for batman she would be crushed by him. As of DC MN it's been confirmed batman is an immortal, multiversal powered enitty.

the Darkone
nobody

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.