Star Wars Rebels - Season 4 Trailer #2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

Zenwolf
Looks....nice. Kind of annoyed about a couple of things(then again what else is new?), but overall it looks good, I just hope what we actually get isn't a letdown.

NewGuy01
Meh.

Kurk
At least the animation has gotten better and it's starting to take on a darker tone just like TCW did by season 4.

Trailer seemed pretty stale from a plot view otherwise.

Lord Stark
Meh, without Ahsoka, Vader & the Inquisitors this show is lame.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Meh, without Ahsoka, Vader & the Inquisitors this show is lame.

Eh, the Inquisitors weren't really interesting, save the GI(then again, there wasn't much competition character wise...).

I'm giving this season the benefit of the doubt for now, since it's the last one....despite already annoyed with a few things from the trailer. But if they use Thrawn a little more and maybe throw in some Tarkin, it could be an ok sendoff to the series.

Rockydonovang
Kanan looks awesome, Kanan has always been awesome, I hope Kanan stays awesome

Kurk
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Kanan looks awesome, Kanan has always been awesome, I hope Kanan stays awesome Kanan is an arrogant piece of sh1t he needs to be put in his place.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Kurk
Kanan is an arrogant piece of sh1t he needs to be put in his place.
kanan semi-ragdolled Vader who can solo a whole fleet. Dooku can't even solo pirates.

Kanan is good and he knows it. Dooku is trash and he doesn't.

DarthDuelist9
Nice trailer, Ezra blocking a form of lightning? Oh yeah.

ares834
Looks boring.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Nice trailer, Ezra blocking a form of lightning? Oh yeah.

Why do you assume it's lighting?

Kurk
kanan semi-ragdolled Vader who can solo a whole fleet. Dooku can't even solo pirates.

Kanan is good and he knows it. Dooku is trash and he doesn't. I've outgrown sucking Dooku's dick in the past year.

Kanan is fodder tier who was too slow to protect himself from getting blinded by the most ridiculed character on these forums. Additionally, he holds no positions of power and has zero relevance in the grand scheme of the galaxy. He thinks he's some wise jedi master who's hot sh1t when he's not.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Why do you assume it's lighting?

Because we see it? It's obviously an electrical discharge from the kyber crystal.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Because we see it? It's obviously an electrical discharge from the kyber crystal.

Doesn't really make it lighting. But I mean if you want to go with that, then ok.

Zenwolf
I've outgrown sucking Dooku's dick in the past year.

Kanan is fodder tier who was too slow to protect himself from getting blinded by the most ridiculed character on these forums. Additionally, he holds no positions of power and has zero relevance in the grand scheme of the galaxy. He thinks he's some wise jedi master who's hot sh1t when he's not.

I'm pretty sure Kanan has admitted his faults and limited training so how does he think he's a Jedi Master?

Kurk
I'm pretty sure Kanan has admitted his faults and limited training so how does he think he's a Jedi Master? He holds himself in too high of esteem for his lowly ranking. The way he patronizes Ezra and the Ghost crew (I think specifically to when he pushed Sabine over the edge and she floored him during their training session)

ThirdReich
Rebels is so shit. I hope they all die a painful, shameful death for making Sabine ruin Mandalorians

Zenwolf
He holds himself in too high of esteem for his lowly ranking. The way he patronizes Ezra and the Ghost crew (I think specifically to when he pushed Sabine over the edge and she floored him during their training session)

Sabine was the one acting arrogant/smug with her new toys, if anything he put her in her place.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by ThirdReich
Rebels is so shit. I hope they all die a painful, shameful death for making Sabine ruin Mandalorians

I wouldn't say she was the sole reason, but yeah...

TheMuser

Kanan is good and he knows it. Dooku is trash and he doesn't.

Look I knew we were using low standards for the term ragdoll but thats almost sad. Tell me the difference between A force push that knocks someone off their feet and rag dolling someone? Because you seem to think they are the exact same thing.....

DarthAnt66
Bro, despite Kbro's stupidity, pretty sure he's trolling here.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Meh.

Darth Thor
Eh, the Inquisitors weren't really interesting, save the GI(then again, there wasn't much competition character wise...).

The GI was a great villain probably helped make S1 the best season of Rebels (for me at least).

Maul and Vader really had no place being on this show. Maul's ridiculed because of Rebels. He was playing well below his pay grade.

Vader should have turned up right at the very end of the series, just to kill people off.

Kurk
Rebels should have brought Mace and Dooku back

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Darth Thor
The GI was a great villain probably helped make S1 the best season of Rebels (for me at least).

Maul and Vader really had no place being on this show. Maul's ridiculed because of Rebels. He was playing well below his pay grade.

Vader should have turned up right at the very end of the series, just to kill people off.

Yeah, the GI really made the show stand on its own two feet...or well at least partially so. The others Seasons more or less hinged on movie or TCW characters.

Vader and Thrawn aside, the villains were just terrible tbh(the complete opposite of what the writers said they were gonna go for...). Though I agree, Vader should have just not been in at all. Thrawn I felt was kinda lackluster in S3, he just sorta seemed to be there for the most part, so hopefully S4 has him more pronounced.

Agent Kallus could have been an interesting villain, with the whole ISB part going for him...but then he turned traitor....was there even a reason why?

Kurk
Yeah, the GI really made the show stand on its own two feet...or well at least partially so. The others Seasons more or less hinged on movie or TCW characters.

Vader and Thrawn aside, the villains were just terrible tbh(the complete opposite of what the writers said they were gonna go for...). Though I agree, Vader should have just not been in at all. Thrawn I felt was kinda lackluster in S3, he just sorta seemed to be there for the most part, so hopefully S4 has him more pronounced.

Agent Kallus could have been an interesting villain, with the whole ISB part going for him...but then he turned traitor....was there even a reason why? You didn't like the ending with Thrawn? I thought he demonstrated his great leadership taking on the Bantu and everything. That and when he beat the sh1t out of Kallus and grabbed Slavin by the lapels.

Zenwolf
You didn't like the ending with Thrawn? I thought he demonstrated his great leadership taking on the Bantu and everything. That and when he beat the sh1t out of Kallus and grabbed Slavin by the lapels.

No that part with Thrawn was fine, even though it doesn't really make any logical sense. I was merely saying, Thrawn wasn't really around much as what the previews were going for.

ThirdReich

Yes to all that.

UCanShootMyNova
Kanan is God. smile

Darth Thor

Agent Kallus could have been an interesting villain, with the whole ISB part going for him...but then he turned traitor....was there even a reason why?

Ah yes I completely forgot about Agent Kallus. He was another fun villain in S1. In fact the pilot worked great with him, without jumping straight in to the GI.

Yes I also wasn't a fan of him switching sides. And if it was to happen, it definitely should have happened more slowly. Not just after 1 day of hanging out with Zeb lol.

Rockydonovang
I'm pretty sure Kanan has admitted his faults and limited training so how does he think he's a Jedi Master?
You realize kurk is trolling, right?

Darth Thor
Kurk is a joker.

ThirdReich
Rebels should've been about Kanan. With the exception of Hera, he's the only decent protag but the focus is on Ezra all the time. EVERY ****ING SCENE IS RUINED BY SOME 'FUNNY' EZRA ONE LINER

UCanShootMyNova
GI was the best villain honestly. Thrawn is only as good as he is for me because of the Thrawn novel making his actions in the show have more stakes.

Zenwolf
You realize kurk is trolling, right?

With some of your guys postings, I never can really tell sometimes.

Zenwolf
Ah yes I completely forgot about Agent Kallus. He was another fun villain in S1. In fact the pilot worked great with him, without jumping straight in to the GI.

Yes I also wasn't a fan of him switching sides. And if it was to happen, it definitely should have happened more slowly. Not just after 1 day of hanging out with Zeb lol.

Wait so there really was no reason? Well...damn, I thought there was some reason he switched not just because....I guess we'll find out later, though I would have preferred him be an antagonist. There aren't many good ones in Rebels to begin with.

Greysentinel365
Really done with Rebels at this point after 3 overall lackluster seasons.

Good thing Rebels Recon is a thing in case anything important actually happens.

DarthAnt66
thumb up

I'm still going to watch it, but overall, this has been three seasons of disappointment and I doubt this one will be any different.

Rockydonovang
I mean there's prolly going to be cool episodes interspaced between the mediocrity, like with twin suns, twilight of the apprentince, and thrawn stuff ect.

DarthAnt66
I'm just hoping to see my boy Sheev put Ezra on a stick and roast him over a campfire.

ThirdReich
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I'm just hoping to see my boy Sheev put Ezra on a stick and roast him over a campfire.

Well somebody has to because Vader is incapable of such a feat. What a failure...

Darth Thor
Wait so there really was no reason? Well...damn, I thought there was some reason he switched not just because....I guess we'll find out later, though I would have preferred him be an antagonist. There aren't many good ones in Rebels to begin with.

Zeb apparently converted him that one episode they were stranded together.

Zenwolf

.........So that's literally all it took, I was hoping I missed something. Woooow, I mean maybe partially a reason but there should be more.

Darth Abonis
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Yes. A showdown between Ezra, Kanan and Palestine would be great. One hit kill for each

Kurk
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
Yes. A showdown between Ezra, Kanan and Palestine would be great. One hit kill for each I would love to see what Sheev did in legends where he entertained himself by forcing jedi to battle each other to the death and then allowing the victor to live if they pledged loyalty to him.

carthage
I like the emotional weight between Hera and Kanan, but I think it comes too little to late. They didn't show very much affection in the previous season, and now when things are coming to a close most people are looking forward to the final confrontation with Thrawn. I'll watch it but I'm not expecting anything even remotely close the greatness that was the finale of Ahsoka/Vader.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by carthage
I'll watch it but I'm not expecting anything even remotely close the greatness that was the finale of Ahsoka/Vader.

Sad thing is that was finishing off a Clone Wars arc, and really had nothing to do with the crew of the Ghost.

|King Joker|
Sad thing is that was finishing off a Clone Wars arc, and really had nothing to do with the crew of the Ghost. Exactly, and funnily enough Filoni and co. explicitly said plenty of times that they didn't want Rebels to turn into a Clone Wars sequel, but that's exactly what they did, and as a result, the Rebels characters can't stand on their own two feet and drive a compelling story without some Clone Wars characters picking up the slack.

The only good Rebels characters are Kanan and Hera, honestly. I hope everyone else minus Hera dies, though.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Exactly, and funnily enough Filoni and co. explicitly said plenty of times that they didn't want Rebels to turn into a Clone Wars sequel, but that's exactly what they did, and as a result, the Rebels characters can't stand on their own two feet and drive a compelling story without some Clone Wars characters picking up the slack.

The only good Rebels characters are Kanan and Hera, honestly. I hope everyone else minus Hera dies, though.

They also said that the Empire wouldn't be that Saturday morning cartoon villain thing...and that's what happened. I'm having a hard time seeing the Empire as a genuine threat in the Canon, Legends I didn't have that problem.

So there goes the narrative for the GCW.

|King Joker|
They also said that the Empire wouldn't be that Saturday morning cartoon villain thing...and that's what happened. I'm having a hard time seeing the Empire as a genuine threat in the Canon, Legends I didn't have that problem.

So there goes the narrative for the GCW. thumb up Yeah, it's a shame.

Zenwolf
Also one thing...but why the hell is Hera even able to fight a supposedly well trained assassin/bodyguard to Grand Admiral Thrawn, Rukh? She's a fighter pilot, not a ground pounder. I mean I'm not saying pilots shouldn't be able to defend themselves, they should be trained to if they get shot down or whatever.

Buut....CQC against a seasoned assassin/warrior they literally should be paste on the ground, even if Rukh is wanting to capture her by the dialogue, this still shouldn't matter for someone as experienced as him.

<.< ....Rebels are gonna ruin the Noghri too aren't they?..

ThirdReich
I hate how they added Thrawn and made him a chump like Maul. This show is beyond shit

Lord Stark

Well I think it was more than that. Like Tarkin executing those two dudes and the death of that Minister...wait a sec didn't he kill her?

thesithmaster
The Empire seems to be kicking the Rebellion's ass. Good to see that.
Like the inclusion of Director Krennic, and pretty hyped up for it after the Noghri's appearance. They really are bringing back elements from the Thrawn Trilogy which is good.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by thesithmaster
The Empire seems to be kicking the Rebellion's ass. Good to see that.
Like the inclusion of Director Krennic, and pretty hyped up for it after the Noghri's appearance. They really are bringing back elements from the Thrawn Trilogy which is good.

Seems to be, being the keywords, we've been led astray before. But yeah, it's better at least...though 1 season I feel can't make up for the 3 previous, I feel it's too late to see the Empire as a real threat.

I mean in the context of the SWU, they might be...but on the outside looking in...nah.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by ThirdReich
I hate how they added Thrawn and made him a chump like Maul. This show is beyond shit
When was Thrawn made a chump?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.