PR Beyonder vs. CAS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

backup
Pre-Retcon Beyonder:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/63935/1786343-beyonder_feats_3.jpg

vs.

Superman Cosmic Armor:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/27500/848270-tr1.jpg

Who takes this?

wxyz
Beyonder stomps.

Josh_Alexander
PR Beyonder.

SithLantern93
Supes

CatL18
CAS

JBL
LMAO!! Beyonder in a Murderous STOMP!

Prof. T.C McAbe
CAS

JBL
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
CAS So the featless wonder wins huh?

quanchi112
Beyonder stomps.

Josh_Alexander
PR Beyonder could do anything. Dont see why he wod have a problem here.

I wonder. CAS is omnipotent?

abhilegend
Beyonder isn't omnipotent either.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Beyonder isn't omnipotent either. Beyonder has more impressive showings than CAS.

Josh_Alexander
Beyonder isn't omnipotent either.

PR Beyonder was, until he was retcon.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
PR Beyonder could do anything. Dont see why he wod have a problem here.

I wonder. CAS is omnipotent?

It is the ultimate story. It can adapt to anything instantly in order to defeat it.

quanchi112
It is the ultimate story. It can adapt to anything instantly in order to defeat it. Hyperbole isn't actual evidence, sport.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by quanchi112
Hyperbole isn't actual evidence, sport.

Oh, the Joke of KMC is back? What a surprise. Welcome back.

quanchi112
Oh, the Joke of KMC is back? What a surprise. Welcome back. You left and came back ? I didn't know. Please rely on evidence not hyperbolic no limits fallacies. Yw.

JBL
It is the ultimate story. It can adapt to anything instantly in order to defeat it. Yet has NEVER did it. SMH. 😱

Prof. T.C McAbe
You left and came back ? I didn't know. Please rely on evidence not hyperbolic no limits fallacies. Yw.

This was the most illogical come back ever, given what i have written. You lost it, me thinks. Oh it was shown on panel.

Originally posted by JBL
Yet has NEVER did it. SMH. 😱

Yet has never did it. Well said my friend.

Josh_Alexander
It is the ultimate story. It can adapt to anything instantly in order to defeat it.

But what if Beyonder kills it before it Adapts? Lol

abhilegend
PR Beyonder was, until he was retcon.
No he wasn't. Most of his power was spent killing Death and Puma with the power of multiverse would've killed him.

abhilegend
Beyonder is a part of the story and can't be more powerful than the story itself.

Prof. T.C McAbe

That's why the word instantly is so handy.

Josh_Alexander
No he wasn't. Most of his power was spent killing Death and Puma with the power of multiverse would've killed him.

Beyonder is a part of the story and can't be more powerful than the story itself.

That's why the word instantly is so handy.

Idk. IK Pre Retcon Beyonder could do anything he wished! And Adaptive weapon is just as good as how fast it adapts. However enough power to destroy it before it does adapt would destroy it.

There is a difference between instantly Adaptive Armor and Undefeatable Unbreakable Armor. The difference is it has to adapt to hold the enemies power.

I believe Beyonder should be able to defeat CAS before it adapts.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Idk. IK Pre Retcon Beyonder could do anything he wished! And Adaptive weapon is just as good as how fast it adapts. However enough power to destroy it before it does adapt would destroy it.

There is a difference between instantly Adaptive Armor and Undefeatable Unbreakable Armor. The difference is it has to adapt to hold the enemies power.

There is no before, as it adapts instantly to any threat. Autowin button build in Supermans story.

SithLantern93
There is no before, as it adapts instantly to any threat. Autowin button build in Supermans story.

thumb up

quanchi112
There is no before, as it adapts instantly to any threat. Autowin button build in Supermans story. No limits fallacy relying on hyperbole.

abhilegend

Except he didn't have that much power. After killing Death, he couldn't resurrect her outright.

quanchi112
This was the most illogical come back ever, given what i have written. You lost it, me thinks. Oh it was shown on panel.

Yet has never did it. Well said my friend. It was spoken but it wasn't shown. We see protege can copy any power doesn't mean he's unbeatable and the same applies here. Based off showings and implied power Beyonder smites him.

JBL
Beyonder would destroy CAS with a mere thought. I would like for these superfriends to SHOW cas adapting to a major threat an winning. The only time hyperbole is acceptable is if it has something to do with superman.

ShadowFyre
Must make Superman #1 at all costs.

burrrrrr
No limits fallacy relying on hyperbole.

The Superfriend credo thumb up

Mindset
No he wasn't. Most of his power was spent killing Death and Puma with the power of multiverse would've killed him. Nope, and this was after his self-imposed limitation.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Mindset
Nope, and this was after his self-imposed limitation.
Nope, he was at full power.

quanchi112
Nope, he was at full power. Wrong.

playa1258
PR Beyonder.

Mr Master

abhilegend

quanchi112

Josh_Alexander

Cant adapt limitless power...its irrational.

Except he didn't have that much power. After killing Death, he couldn't resurrect her outright.

Mindset answered that to you.. down is the quote.

Originally posted by Mindset
Nope, and this was after his self-imposed limitation.

It was spoken but it wasn't shown. We see protege can copy any power doesn't mean he's unbeatable and the same applies here. Based off showings and implied power Beyonder smites him.

Great Point. Good point there Quanchi. LT defeated Protege.

PR Beyonder defeats CAS

Magnon
Cosmic Armor Superman wins, by construction.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Magnon
Cosmic Armor Superman wins, by construction. Nah.

abhilegend
Cant adapt limitless power...its irrational.

Mindset answered that to you.. down is the quote.

Great Point. Good point there Quanchi. LT defeated Protege.

PR Beyonder defeats CAS
laughing out loud

the Darkone
Stalemate

Stoic
Not sure about this one, because if it were written before it actually happened? Hmm

Genii96
PR stomps

Juntai
CAS

MrMind
thought robot ftw

panthergod
Superman wins, easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.