DARTH VADER VS THE INQUISITORS - Darth Vader #7

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
http://i.imgur.com/KjcekgO.png

NewGuy01
That may just be for the cover art... But I hope it isn't. Whose arm is that in the foreground, by the way? 6th Brother? Or maybe that "strongest inquisitor" we talked about?

Zenwolf
Nice art, but after Rebels I just can't take the Canon Inquisitors seriously.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Nice art, but after Rebels I just can't take the Canon Inquisitors seriously.
they're hella impressive force users when people pay attention to their feats rather than them being outclassed by extremely powerful dudes and duddettes

DarthDuelist9
Looks cool, hopefully some good new feats for the Inquisitors.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
they're hella impressive force users when people pay attention to their feats rather than them being outclassed by extremely powerful dudes and duddettes

So like the two feats that they have? Otherwise, they didn't even really get anywhere with dueling, the 8th Brother was just...there and died.

Their characterization was....cardboard. The only good Inquisitor was the GI in overall capacity.

Rockydonovang
the inquisitors have feats, they just need some hype so people stop assuming fodder can take them when they have showings that obviously place them above fodder.

DarthDuelist9

Yeah, raising that Jedi temple on Lothal or holding back the Phantom while also manipulating a giant hangar door amongst other things is actually really impressive.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Yeah, raising that Jedi temple on Lothal or holding back the Phantom while also manipulating a giant hangar door amongst other things is actually really impressive.
Not to mention scaling they get off pre-prime versions of Kanan

DarthDuelist9
Not to mention scaling they get off pre-prime versions of Kanan

Yeah, indeed. Didn't thought about that

Zenwolf
the inquisitors have feats, they just need some hype so people stop assuming fodder can take them when they have showings that obviously place them above fodder.

Yeah, two whole feats that are impressive.

It's more the fact that they seemed to get churned out of a factory, that bothers me. Their characterization was...terrible(again GI aside). They don't have any like...unique qualities or characteristics.

Maybe the 7 n 8 issues might shed some new light on them, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

deathslash
Nice art, but after Rebels I just can't take the Canon Inquisitors seriously. thumb up pretty much every one except for the grand Inquisitor was a joke and once he lost to Kanan, you knew that every Inquisitor after would be a joke in comparison.

UCanShootMyNova
@Zen: You understand that the quality and consistency of their feats is more important then their quantity? Their ability as combatants has nothing to do with their shittieness as characters.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
@Zen: You understand that the quality and consistency of their feats is more important then their quantity? Their ability as combatants has nothing to do with their shittieness as characters.

I know that, hence why I said it's more how they're portrayed that bothers me.

Rockydonovang
Yeah, two whole feats that are impressive.

Quallity over Quantity bro. And scaling is a thing, yes. Pre-prime versions of Kanan was manipulating asteroids and collapsing caves.

The inquisitors aren't fodder just because they happen to be outclassed by dudes who outclass the vast majority of characters in canon.

Fair enough on character gripes, the GI was an exception though.

Zenwolf
Quallity over Quantity bro. And scaling is a thing, yes. Pre-prime versions of Kanan was manipulating asteroids and collapsing caves.

The inquisitors aren't fodder just because they happen to be outclassed by dudes who outclass the vast majority of characters in canon.

Never said they were fodder. I just don't like their character portrayal, it's lacking.

Rockydonovang
Never said they were fodder. I just don't like their character portrayal, it's lacking.
It is, though that holds true for most characters in Disney canon sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.