FAN-FICTION -- Star Wars: Forces of Chaos -- CHAPTER ONE: The Gathering of Greats

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
"I'm bored," Tilotny remarked.

"Let's bring together some of the most powerful dark-side entities of all time and throw them in a room together," Cold Danda Sine suggested.

In a flash, six of history's deadliest beings stood in a circle, with a final two within it.

The figures looked at each other. Revan was the first to note Tenebrous did not make the cut.

The first to speak, however, was Exar Kun. "I am Exar Kun," he stated. "Kneel before me, or die."

Suddenly, in a flash, a vortex of energy that threatened to consume all of space swirled from the one of the beings in the inner circle and consumed Exar Kun.

The energies released were so potent that Darth Bane, the weakest present, fell over and died.

"I am Darth Sidious," the center figure proclaimed.

"And I am Darth Malak!" boomed a hulking, nine-foot figure that towered over the rest.

Revan turned his head faster than Darth Sidious could perceive, in awe over the power Darth Malak had gathered with the Star Forge.

Revan mentally noted that, objectively, Darth Malak was more powerful than any figure in the room combined in all aspects of the Force.

"Very well then, I concede," responded Sidious. He kneeled down, and all the other Sith Lords followed.

"Good, good. I am far more powerful than any of you. Now, Sidious, fight Valkorion!" decreed Malak the Invincible.

Darth Sidious and Valkorion fought that day, and Tilotny was very pleased with the result.

To be continued. . . .

DarthSkywalker0
Damn, I gotta raise Malak a shit ton.

Azronger
Ellimist's was better

Haschwalth
Malak>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ones confirmed.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Azronger
Ellimist's was better
the salt tho

The Merchant
When I read Tilotny I thought this was gonna be a fanfic based on that unpublished story where Tilotny creates a Sith God, forgot his name.

Ursumeles
His name was Malak smile

MythLord
Originally posted by The Merchant
When I read Tilotny I thought this was gonna be a fanfic based on that unpublished story where Tilotny creates a Sith God, forgot his name.

That was a thing? Could it be Abeloth/the Son?

Kurk
lol

thesithmaster
Malak's the key to all of this.

UCanShootMyNova
Can't tell if Ant is a kid genius who's writing skills are undeveloped or if he literally tried his best to make a well written parody.

:hmmmm:

DarthAnt66
erm

UCanShootMyNova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.