The relationship between Snoke and Palpatine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

atv2
I had a chance to listen to the extended version of the conversation between Snoke and Kylo Ren, which I take that this conversation was also in the novel of Force Awakens, Snoke mentions that he saw the rise and fall of the Empire which is something that Palpatine would share for the fact that he caused the rise of the Empire and then he went on to add that it wasn't poor tactics that brought down the Empire and Kylo Ren adds that it was "sentiment". Snoke went on to say that had Vader allowed his son Luke to be killed by Palpatine then the Jedi and the Skywalker lineage would have fallen and the Empire would remain and Snoke knows about this as if he was there. This left me to wonder if Snoke is indeed Palpatine and he's able to transfer his body into other entities as a means to disguise his presence and survival just as he tried to hide himself as both Palpatine and Sidious. What Snoke and Palpatine also is that they both don't care for family as well. This has been proven with both Vader and Kylo Ren. The possibility grows stronger. What do ya'll think of it?

DarthAnt66
Snoke being Palpatine would ruin Return of the Jedi.

Snoke definitely seems to have close connections and admiration for the Empire though. thumb up

Total Warrior
Omg this thread aged like milk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.