Metroid: Samus Returns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
UOrkRW2NPQ8

Ridley_Prime
Was already sold on this since its reveal in E3, but the more and more info it's gotten closer to release has got me even more excited for it. Hyped for Friday.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Was already sold on this since its reveal in E3, but the more and more info it's gotten closer to release has got me even more excited for it. Hyped for Friday. I just got it, how's the game so far?

Can it compare to Super Metroid or Metroid Prime?

Ridley_Prime
Yeeep. thumb up I don't really compare the 2D's/sidescrollers to the 3D 1st person's with how different they are, but this game's definitely on par with like Super.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Yeeep. thumb up I don't really compare the 2D's/sidescrollers to the 3D 1st person's with how different they are, but this game's definitely on par with like Super. Damn, I'm gonna need to try it right away now, I just got a New Nintendo 3DS XL, and was playing through KH Dream Drop Distance, but if Samus Returns is THAT good, I'm very excited to play it.

Jmanghan
God this game is fantastic, the counters never ever get old.

Its so satisfying to land one.

Tzeentch
Has the graphics of a GB Advance game.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Has the graphics of a GB Advance game. Die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.