Silver Samurai 1 vs Shredder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

deathslash
Shredder wins more often than not.

StiltmanFTW
Shredder has no answer for the tachyon field.

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Shredder has no answer for the tachyon field. tachyon field? I thought the first Silver Samurai could only use his powers to make his sword incredibly sharp (or something like that). Granted, I never was the most knowledgeable about X-men enemies...

Board Walker
Shredder wins via mystic arts

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by deathslash
tachyon field? I thought the first Silver Samurai could only use his powers to make his sword incredibly sharp (or something like that). Granted, I never was the most knowledgeable about X-men enemies...

Yes, that's what tachyon field does when used by SS. He can slice through anything sans adamantium. A hit from the flat of his blade has KO'd Spider-Man, too.

Let's add to that his bulletproof armor, Class 10 strength, FTB reaction speed, considerable skill (beat Baymax, a superhuman robot programmed with every fighting technique Hiro Takachiho could find) and he takes this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.