Deathstroke & Hawkman vs. Midnighter & Apollo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Standard gear & weapons

Who wins?

deathslash
Team two curbstomps

Vanguard
I'd still like to see it though. I dont know about a curbstomp.

byrdgang21
Originally posted by Vanguard
I'd still like to see it though. I dont know about a curbstomp.

Exactly. I was thinking the ikon suit & nth metal make this interesting.

deathslash
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Exactly. I was thinking the ikon suit & nth metal make this interesting. midnighter beats up hawkman in the time it takes apollo to throw slade to the moon.

Zack M
Apollo is a weaker version of Superman and he couldn't get through the Ikon suit.

deathslash
Originally posted by Zack M
Apollo is a weaker version of Superman and he couldn't get through the Ikon suit. does Slade have some sort of defense for getting thrown into space?

Vanguard
Originally posted by deathslash
does Slade have some sort of defense for getting thrown into space?

And when was the last time Apollo did that in a fight?

deathslash
Originally posted by Vanguard
And when was the last time Apollo did that in a fight? midnighter tells him to do it and Apollo doesn't dare question him.

Zack M
Originally posted by deathslash
does Slade have some sort of defense for getting thrown into space?

Yes, the Ikon suit.

deathslash
Yes, the Ikon suit. no expression is that even a real answer?

Zack M
Got this from the She-Hulk vs Deathstroke thread.

Juntai
Deathstroke is kinda ****ing hax right now, annoying on the forum with his growing use, but the stories have been fantastic and thats all that really matters at the end of the day.

Sin I AM
Got this from the She-Hulk vs Deathstroke thread.

Lol...no

Zack M
If superman couldn't get through, then Apollo stands NO chance. Lamo

meep-meep
Midnighter and Apollo 9/10

spetznaz
If superman couldn't get through, then Apollo stands NO chance. Lamo

What Superman was trying to do is punch DS. I know on the forum many people want every fight to be two dumb characters trading punches, but high tier characters like Apollo, Sentry, Majestros and Superman have many other ways they can handle business.

Anyway, Apollo is a poor man's Superman, but he's still more than is required to beat DS in a FORUM fight (which hopefully strips away plot and character stupidity, where we see characters like DS hitting the Flash ...and that was over a decade before he got bumped up the PIS scale).

At the end of the day, DS vs Apollo (or characters like him) is a matchup between an amped human and a Demi-God (and yes; I own the DS as 'god killer' book where he fights with Superman and WonderWoman).

Maybe I should add a 'LMAO' to add 'forum credibility' to my post. Sad!

DarkSaint85
Apollo and Mids win,handily.

deathslash
Got this from the She-Hulk vs Deathstroke thread. he picks up the piece of ground that Slade is standing on and Chuck's it into the sun. Congrats, you just made this conversation take longer than it needed to.

Zack M
And slade would just stand there? laughing out loud he can fly himself. Congrats, death for reading the material.

deathslash
And slade would just stand there? laughing out loud he can fly himself. Congrats, death for reading the material. and he is now as fast as Apollo? It's odd odd that you continue to laugh as if your comments actually make sense.

Zack M
Slade is fast on his own and just how fast is Apollo?

panthergod
Team 1 stomps

beatboks
does current mids still have Doors??
If so he solos. nothing in OP precludes BFR and he has his precog/battle comp.
Apollo makes it a stomp.

meep-meep
It's note spite but MN and Apollo win the high majority. It should be obvious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.