DS Sentry vs True Legion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Got the idea from Backup's True Legion vs Dominus thread. Thanks for the idea.

So who wins?

zopzop
I like Sentry and I think Legion is a sh|t character but even I have to admit Sentry stands no chance in hell of winning.

Sin I AM
Legion

Stoic
But Sentry was powerful enough to erase himself from their minds. Not even Legion escaped this effect. As DS Sentry, he does things with purpose, instead of like a blind man stumbling in the dark. Robert didn't know the full extant of what he could do until he ascended. Not sure if this would be a sweep, on either side? It should be interesting at least.

RealityWarper
Sentry destroyed Molecule Man. He destroys Legion.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
But Sentry was powerful enough to erase himself from their minds. Not even Legion escaped this effect. As DS Sentry, he does things with purpose, instead of like a blind man stumbling in the dark. Robert didn't know the full extant of what he could do until he ascended. Not sure if this would be a sweep, on either side? It should be interesting at least.

Was Legion around then? Guys kinda young even by Marvel standards and sentry was a retconned gokden age character when he erased memories iirc. Also Sentry didnt erase everyones minds just most. Tp isnt exacrly a trump card here anyeay

Insane Titan
Legion , easy.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Was Legion around then? Guys kinda young even by Marvel standards and sentry was a retconned gokden age character when he erased memories iirc. Also Sentry didnt erase everyones minds just most. Tp isnt exacrly a trump card here anyeay

Technically he erased everyone's minds.

Tony Stark confirms it in Civil War Battle Damage Report and Civil War Files.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Technically he erased everyone's minds.

Tony Stark confirms it in Civil War Battle Damage Report and Civil War Files.

No He didnt, Banner remembered. So technically he erased almost everyones minds. Per Sentry/Banner

the Darkone
Nurtured Molecule Man doesn't count, True Legion like Normal Molecule Man murders the over hype Sentry

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Legion , easy.

Welcome back!!!!

Insane Titan
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Welcome back!!!! Thanks, what did I miss? Lol

DarkSaint85
Nothing, lol. The usual circular arguments recycled. Stilt and I are now, if not best buddies, buddies again.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Nothing, lol. The usual circular arguments recycled. Stilt and I are now, if not best buddies, buddies again. so Hulk is still Hulk then?

RealityWarper
No He didnt, Banner remembered. So technically he erased almost everyones minds. Per Sentry/Banner

Not Banner, Hulk remembered.

They are supposed to be two different characters sharing the same body.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Legion , easy.

Heh. I expected more rage. Go forth and seek retribution.

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Not Banner, Hulk remembered.

They are supposed to be two different characters sharing the same body.

No not really.

RealityWarper
Heh. I expected more rage. Go forth and seek retribution.

No not really.

Yes. That's the point.

Banner was not in his Hulk form thus he was the one mindwiped. Not Hulk.

That's even shown in "Hulk vs Thanos" that Hulk and Banner are two different minds.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Spite. Sentry gets stomped.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.