Predator vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Matt takes on five Predators.

Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Five?

Ouch...

riv6672
Yeah, those Predators will be in a LOT of pain.

deathslash
Matt still wins. Their hide and seek methods won't work at all, he can hear, smell, and feel the moment that their weapons power up/travel in his direction, and he has feats that suggest that he could take fifty or more predators in h2h (to say nothing of how normal humans have beaten them before).

Sin I AM
Originally posted by cdtm
Matt takes on five Predators.

Who wins?

What kind of preds?

Martian_mind
Daredevil FTW.

meep-meep
Preds. Heat signature, etc.

riv6672
^^^What about a heat signature?

meep-meep
Eh. Actually scratch that. It's probably in a featureless environment, I'm assuming? They'll all see each other. I think 5 is maybe 2 too many. Also, the type of Predators should matter. I think the Predators got him. Those blasters might do him in.

DarkSaint85
Predators should win this, handily.

Starting distance, 0.5km, targeting blasters, zero cover for poor Matt...

Only chance he has is if they have been told that Matt is a worthy prize worth fighting,and they all take their masks off and go h2h for honour.

Random encounter? They're just blasting.

Josh_Alexander
Predator without a DOUBT.

Galan007
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Predators should win this, handily.

Starting distance, 0.5km, targeting blasters, zero cover for poor Matt...

Only chance he has is if they have been told that Matt is a worthy prize worth fighting,and they all take their masks off and go h2h for honour.

Random encounter? They're just blasting. https://i.imgur.com/nLD2KV6.gif

https://i.imgur.com/NdnFjel.gif

FIVE Predators simultaneously spam-blasting a single target like that would be damned hard to avoid in a featureless environment, imo... Especially when there is 0.5km between them initially. /shrug

Sin I AM
If its random novice preds Matt may take down a few depending on whether they had gear or not. I cant see him beating 5 xenos with smart disks, cannons and netting. Hes outclassed.

DarkSaint85
Haha oh the smart disks....I loved using them in the game, because I'm a cheap camping bastard like that....

Flyattractor
So what are Current DD's "Powers" now?

StiltmanFTW
Yes, plasmacasters with autotargeting are a pain, especially in a forum scenario.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yes, plasmacasters with autotargeting are a pain, especially in a forum scenario.

That and you can crank the power up on them to artillery levels. Doubt Matt could dodge a close ish barrage for long.

Dareangel
as a daredevil fan, people here are giving daredevil too much respect. make it 1 predator vs matt and its a fight. 5 is an overkill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.