Nightcrawler vs Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scarlet315
These two acrobats go at it. Who takes it?

cdtm
Originally posted by Scarlet315
These two acrobats go at it. Who takes it?

So does Nighfcrawler not get to teleport? Because the only way Dick is winning is if he can't teleport him into the ocean, or on top of a mountain or something..

You'd need a sixth sense like Iron Fist or Daredevil has to really counter the tp..

Sin I AM
Originally posted by cdtm
So does Nighfcrawler not get to teleport? Because the only way Dick is winning is if he can't teleport him into the ocean, or on top of a mountain or something..

You'd need a sixth sense like Iron Fist or Daredevil has to really counter the tp..

No you dont. Any competent ma can and has predicted his next movements and caught Kurt off gaurd.

Damborgson
http://imgur.com/uDcG0xS
GG.

riv6672
^^^one, thats not Nightcrawler, two, Nightcrawler cant teleport to the top of a frikkin mountain, three, even if he could, forum fights are in a featureless environment unless otherwise stated in the OP, four...

Originally posted by Sin I AM
No you dont. Any competent ma can and has predicted his next movements and caught Kurt off gaurd.

Sin is quite right:
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/20066/1003535-ironfist15enterthexmen131in.jpg

Massive amount of bullshit in just the first couple replies.
I love it!

Damborgson
https://i.imgur.com/htU1ReB_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

800miles in under a minute, with a passenger about the size of Night wing no less. If he was teleporting once per second, it comes out to a little over 13 miles per jump. thumb up

So I'd say a mountain is within his capabilities. Unless he's failed at some point?

vansonbee
I wouldnt say it would be a curbstomp for Nightcrawler.. I can see it being an interesting battle.

zopzop
Originally posted by riv6672
Nightcrawler cant teleport to the top of a frikkin mountain, three, even if he could, forum fights are in a featureless environment unless otherwise stated in the OP
What does this have to do with anything? If Nightcrawler tped Nightwing's head 6 inches to the left, would Nightwing still be alive? No right?

deathslash
Originally posted by zopzop
What does this have to do with anything? If Nightcrawler tped Nightwing's head 6 inches to the left, would Nightwing still be alive? No right? 1. He's not bloodlusted
2. What makes you guys think he's just going to murder someone he's fighting?

zopzop
Originally posted by deathslash
1. He's not bloodlusted
2. What makes you guys think he's just going to murder someone he's fighting?
I know. I'm just pointing out NC doesn't have to tp NW's head or any other body part miles or even feet away for it to be fatal.

deathslash
Originally posted by zopzop
I know. I'm just pointing out NC doesn't have to tp NW's head or any other body part miles or even feet away for it to be fatal. 1. I understand exactly what you're saying, and you're correct.

2. Not sure why you would bring it up though, as it would only emboldened the people suggesting that Kurt will port Dick's head (hehe) off when the fact remains that he won't do that in this fight.

zopzop
1. I understand exactly what you're saying, and you're correct.

2. Not sure why you would bring it up though, as it would only emboldened the people suggesting that Kurt will port Dick's head (hehe) off when the fact remains that he won't do that in this fight.
I was just replying to Riv's post about the distance NC can teleport and the environment the fight takes place in. I was pointing out that NC didn't need to teleport vast distances and the environment they fought in wouldn't matter either if NC tped a body part off NW (not that he would). That's all.

Smurph
Originally posted by Damborgson
https://i.imgur.com/htU1ReB_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

800miles in under a minute, with a passenger about the size of Night wing no less. If he was teleporting once per second, it comes out to a little over 13 miles per jump. thumb up

So I'd say a mountain is within his capabilities. Unless he's failed at some point? Kurt does this, vertically, and drops Dick from a few hundred miles up.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Smurph
Kurt does this, vertically, and drops Dick from a few hundred miles up.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/efed59f531bf433b3a2f9a6e978180ba/tumblr_nfed4jcrle1scg869o2_r1_1280.png

Or this is another option too.

deathslash
Kurt does this, vertically, and drops Dick from a few hundred miles up. Originally posted by Damborgson
https://31.media.tumblr.com/efed59f531bf433b3a2f9a6e978180ba/tumblr_nfed4jcrle1scg869o2_r1_1280.png

Or this is another option too. I like how you guys just straight up ignore Kurt's character and automatically make him bloodlusted so that he wins.

DarkSaint85
He doesn't have to kill though.

Just the act of teleporting someone normally (i.e. a to b) is enough to disorient them.

He can then follow up with a simple punch.

Does Dick still have his Hypnos upgrades etc?

Smurph
I like how you guys just straight up ignore Kurt's character and automatically make him bloodlusted so that he wins. He can cripple instead of kill. He wins a forum fight, though.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He doesn't have to kill though.

Just the act of teleporting someone normally (i.e. a to b) is enough to disorient them.

He can then follow up with a simple punch.

Does Dick still have his Hypnos upgrades etc?

Rogue didnt look to bad after that tp spam....i wonder did she have invulberability for her trip?

deathslash
He can cripple instead of kill. He wins a forum fight, though. the devout Catholic that doesn't even like violence is gonna cripple someone he's just met now?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Rogue didnt look to bad after that tp spam....i wonder did she have invulberability for her trip?

Possibly.

She's been doing it for years though. Newbies to it get disoriented easily.

Mindset
the devout Catholic that doesn't even like violence is gonna cripple someone he's just met now? Catholics are some of the best murderers.

leonidas
mmm

Smurph
the devout Catholic that doesn't even like violence is gonna cripple someone he's just met now? someone he's just met? Does he think he's meeting Dick for coffee?

You're right, Nightcrawler just gets punched in the face.

deathslash
someone he's just met? Does he think he's meeting Dick for coffee?

You're right, Nightcrawler just gets punched in the face. I'm saying that he doesn't have enough of a reason to cripple someone that he knows next to nothing about. That's out of character no matter how you want to spin it.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Mindset
Catholics are some of the best murderers.

We really are.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.