Jungle (2017) Daniel Radcliffe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
Just saw the trailer for this, looks pretty good. Looks like Harry Potter might be setting out to be the next Leonardo Dicaprio...

oJYJmYQ0AGw

Flyattractor
I prefer His moives were he uses corpses as flotation devices

marwash22
i0pbT9lVFag

BruceSkywalker
looks stupid.. will likely pass unless I get I good recomendation

Surtur
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I prefer His moives were he uses corpses as flotation devices

I prefer the ones where he uses magic that can get you a life sentence in prison to mind rape people without consequence. Oh that Harry..lil rascal, the chosen one is never unforgivable.

Robtard
Something I'll watch at home, but Radcliff has come a long way since his HP days; he's turning out to be a decent actor. While not superb films, he was good in both Horns and Imperium

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Something I'll watch at home, but Radcliff has come a long way since his HP days; he's turning out to be a decent actor. While not superb films, he was good in both Horns and Imperium

Indeed he is, plus he earned my respect when he wore the same outfit everyday for 5 months just to troll the paparazzi.

riv6672
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Just saw the trailer for this, looks pretty good. Looks like Harry Potter might be setting out to be the next Leonardo Dicaprio...

oJYJmYQ0AGw
Neat.
Thanks for the heads up.

Patient_Leech
Watched this. Good movie. Didn't even realize it was based on a true story. Pretty epic performance from Radcliffe.

Very good. Recommend!

https://i.imgur.com/XJyemeI.jpg

marwash22
^ agreed. very good movie.

Robtard
It was alright, Radcliff was decent despite his questionable accent, but nothing really new or exciting.

marwash22
don't ever contradict me, tart.

digiosmosis

he even did a great job in Now You See Me 2 and The Woman in Black

Patient_Leech
It was alright, Radcliff was decent despite his questionable accent, but nothing really new or exciting.

Did you expect the film to cure cancer or AIDS?

digiosmosis
Man I watched this movie and I was awestruck. The direction of the movie of acting of Daniel Radcliffe made me go wow. And it was even based on the real story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.